View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:54 PM
The Curragh

You are allowed your own opinion, i never said you weren't. There is a great lack of compassion between posters on here, and maybe it isn't something i am used to.

The post that MMSC pointed towards you is nothing to do with me, however if that is her opinion of you, then fair enough. I cannot side with either one of you.

I posted that thread through the love of the horse, and i understand that you obviously were not much of a fan. I just found the opinions to be a little harsh, considering i was greatly upset by her tragic end. Like i said, there have been a number of threads started because of the sad end to other people's favourites, maybe i'm just in a minority but if i don't agree about something when it is clear the topic starters if upset, i will just leave the thread alone.

It isn't actually your post i was that bothered with, and when i am saying "you" i mean it in the general sense. It was some of the posts afterwards that seemed to ridicule my statement that upset me the most. There is certainly no need for that sort of posting. I can understand when people don't agree, but to carry on by making a mockery of the initial post is just rude.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I had no idea.

and now we murderers because we kill time