View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
I'd have to say BB is wrong in this case. This horse was simply the best 3 year old sprinter in the world last year and never lost to another 3 year old until the BC Classic. Most horses are frauds. Silver Train can't run away from Belmont Park, he is even skipping SAratoga this year. I call him more of a fraud then Lost in the Fog. Lava Man is a fraud. He can't run away from California. Perfect Drift is a fraud, he rarely wins. Funny Cide is a fraud, he rarely wins any more. Songster is a fraud. He can't run in slop. Bernardini is a fraud. He rarely runs and got beat his first out proving his frauddom. Secretariat was a fraud, who got exposed by Jerkins twice showing what a fraud he was. Mayan King is a fraud, he finished 13th of 13 in freaking Iowa. Brass Hat is a fraud, he is hurt again. Bold Ruler especially was a fraud, nice race in the biggest race in America. He failed miserably on the biggest stage in America just as Fog did. His other races carrying 800 lbs simply don't matter. Scratch them.

Every single thoroughbred is a fraud BB, it can be proven by me over and over by virtually anyone. You think this is superior thought process you are using here to make people mad. Wow, scintillating! Your useless whining about your genius is stupid and insane. It seems you are more obsessed with the people on the other forum than we are with you!

I think you could be a substitute teacher for Danzig.I can't believe 2 people could write in almost the exact same style,but it's possible.