View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Goodwood

what the hell are you playing rec softball for? in california, when i was an umpire (more like scapegoat and target dummy) for adult rec softball, there was a statewide rule that did not permit anyone with an IQ of over zero to play.

seriously, softball players are the most emotionally stunted and brain damaged people alive. i liken them to zombies who need to eat brains for no apparent reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
NEVER LET A WOMAN TAKE CARE OF AN EVENT THAT IS CO-RECREATIONAL.

I am in this co-rec softball league where you have to have 5 girls and 5 guys. We have 16 people on this team and everyone is expecting to play. My two sisters were both all area in softball and I am was all area in baseball, we are pretty good. I am usually my 'group' leader in that I plan alot of the things that my friends and I take part of. They give me ideas and I run with them.

Well, I was lazy with this one and I let one of our girl-friends take care of it. OH MAN!!! Now this chick played softball also so the reason we let her do it is becuase she thought she had a clue. Last week, she told our friend to play 3B. SHE LITERALLY STOOD on 3b. Now I was pitching because I can fall back and still get a ton of action but it was just a friggin circus

So this Monday I am like "listen, you really need to let me take control of this circus because we are not goign to win a game, and we should be winning this league"

Get into a serious tyraid how I am a jerkoff and all this crap on how everyone has to play and this and that.

SO BOOTLEG, ready to tell her to take this mushball and shove it up her rear end.