View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 08:54 AM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunbar
True. When oracle thinks a thread is going in the wrong direction, it must be REALLY bad.

Boldruler, if you are truly close to the situation, then I apologize.

I was afraid that we were all on the brink of another huge letdown, and I was trying to mentally prepare myself (and others) for it. But I was relying on superficial info and logic. Boldruler and others may have access to much better info.

oracle is correct that there is not much point in further dissecting the info. We're all pulling for the horse.

--Dunbar
No big deal. I do have a friend in direct contact with the situation. I just thought you guys were being jerks and were some of those Barbaro bashers. I read the posts again and I see what you were saying. I apologize. The horse is doing great though and it is looking more like he is going to make it. They were ectastic at the radiographs. The Vet is a very optimistic guy, but cautious, and he is suprised at how well the horse is doing, particularly how well the horse has behaved. The horse was pretty high strung on the track but he has been a model patient at New Bolton.