View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Don't really have to bother cause I agree with Brian but:
7) Sanjaya...Lets Give Them Something To Talk About...Simon said, "Utterly horrendous"...enough said!
6) Chris...Mayberry...terrible!
5) LaKisha...Jesus Take The Wheel...why would you choose a song by a former Idol? Inviting comparison...well, she's not Carrie Underwood. Off key in the beginning and shouting at the end, her worst performance so far!
4) Phil...Where The Blacktop Ends...his best performance of the competition, it will be ironic if he leaves this week. Not the voice of a country singer but he had fun with it.
3) Blake...When The stars Go Blue...voice was very good but I just don't like his stage personality, still...good job!
2) Melinda...Trouble Is A Woman...she does sassy very well, flawless voice as always...far far ahead of everybody else except...
1) Jordin...Broken Wing...OK, I love Martina and this is her song but what a wonderful performance by Jordin, perhaps the best single performance of the competition!
The top two are miles ahead of the rest...I'm really not sure how to pick between them overall!