Thread: Sumwon 'live'
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disappearingdan_akaplaya
i was only stating that becuz the guy made it seem like i had no frame of reference and didnt have a clue about the game at all, people on here that have known me for 5+ years know my abilities and know im not just some raving lunatic but you know what FU*K it, im not gonna even bother anymore giving my opinion anymore or trying to help cuz no matter what i say im wrong in some peoples minds LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wasted energy and i got my own that i own to worry about and others that i take care of also to put my energy towards insteada taking crap over this.

again i think every1 involved with the horse including the horse herself is in good hands with chuck but BIGSMC just cuz youve been around longer than someone on the racetrack doesnt mean you know more than them or are doing better. go down the backstretch and see how many trainers in their 50's and 60's aint gotta dime to their name, how many of em are still gyp's, see how many are under 10% for their careers and still cant get it right after all the years theyve been around etc etc etc, i see plenty everyday on the backside!

im not gonna comment about the horse anymore from here on out other than GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS!
Didn't say I know more than anybody. Said I know enough to let the GM and Trainer do their thing.

Your expertise is noted and your opinions are welcome. Just don't beat us over the head with them.

We're just trying to have a little fun here. It's one race. Nobody is panicking over a loss in a N1X at KEE. The lifetime conditions will come soon enough if she shows that is where she belongs, but one loss in a race where everyone knew she was up against it, is not the time to pull the plug.

Chuck and Steve have much more invested than we do in this and whatever they choose to do with her is their perogative and I will back them 100%.

Good luck with your horses.