View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 02:24 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguarantee View Post
Will update records sometime after today's races but both of my picks yesterday were dreadful. Luckily I was also alive to the #11 in the late pick-4 in the last and took some extra 10/1 based on that crazy betting (sorry for the redboard).

Best Value: Race 8 - #2 Sister Annie 20/1 - There's a good bit of speed signed on here but going to take a chance that Kendrick can come through for me again today by getting ultra aggressive and hope the others think it's cheap sprinting speed/let her lope along and she forgets to stop today.

Best Value: Race 10 - #5 Red Butterfly - The debut was pretty solid, second start was strangled back needlessly and bumped hard when presumably about to make her move. Toss the dirt effort plus that preempted a move to the sideline so maybe something went wrong. Going 7F just too demanding off a long layoff. At the right class level, distance and surface today and actually has good gate speed to get early position.
Good luck. I expect a bomb in race 8. I personally like Linny Kate but Sister Annie is capable. Good luck with her.