View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 11:32 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfhb411 View Post
You didn’t notice people who “want to leave the country”
seem to come out of the woodwork every time
a court ruling or an election result didn’t go their way.?

Your explanation of how I’m a Christofascist must be an interesting one;
not connected to any actual reality of course. But I’m sure will make for some
interesting reading.

BTW, the next “I’m leaving country” whiner
who actually leaves, will be the first one I’ve ever crossed paths with.
Sneering at people who are justifiably alarmed at the rapid devolving of this country’s stability, its stature as a democracy and how things plausibly play out provides ample insight into how to read your reality.

My grandmother started applying for exit visas from Austria in 1935, fully 3 years before kristallnacht. It took until August ‘39 to gain American entry. Had my father’s Uncle Ike in Brooklyn not gained passes for her and my father, they would have been part of the large number of European Jews to emigrate to Shanghai.

My alert is for all of us that are the predictable targets of the agents of sickness that have been fostered and provided a platform to destroy everything we ever thought this country was. I have long term business interests in Canada and a ready green light to receive an EU passport and can leave readily. Other people will need to plan like my grandmother did. People who believe in democracy will fight this vile scenario, but need to be prepared to protect themselves and their families.