View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 12:31 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
Greatest country in the world with the greatest people. I here Budapest in Hungry really becoming a wonderful place to live as well
I know you suggested Hungary Freddy, put you’ll still be pleased, I’m sure, that my brother and I (and our spouses) have initiated the process of gaining Austrian/EU citizenship as direct descendants of a persecuted Austrian, my late father. Gained eligibility in 2019.

I urge anyone that suspects or realizes the threat to themselves and their families future here to explore an egress strategy and be prepared to act on it. As a first generation American and History major who learned the lessons of my father’s escape from the Nazis in August 1939, I cannot stress enough the peril the usual targets of authoritarianism and supremacists are now under.