View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Right ?

Hey Vic if you were getting paid to handicap a track and they had steeplechase races, would you do your job? Or cry it’s too hard and post No picks ? You know those big scary jump races that they have at Saratoga every year. And would you bully your cohost not to try it either ?
Dan, I get that you're a very stupid guy. You forget, I know you, so I speak from experience. However, this is even moronic for you. The reason I don't make picks in the Steeplechase races is that I have no level of expertise in those races and feel the betting public deserves better than my lack of relative understanding. As such, I went out and hired an expert. It's actually more work for me, as I have to learn enough about those races to lead him during both Talking Horses and prattles. However, I respect the public enough to at least try to do what is best for them. No, I don't bully my regular cohost, this too is idiotic, as I have another cohost for the jump races, one who is an expert in the field. The people in charge of jump racing are, not surprisingly, extremely pleased that I take their racing seriously enough to do this. The idea that you can't make these logical conclusions for yourself speaks volumes about both who you are and who you think you are.

But, hey, keep tweeting this idiocy to Pat McKenna. He now knows what you are as well.