View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHT2004 View Post
Sick
Wow.....; refs did you no favors with that terrible foul call with 32 left. Williams coached badly too. One of the last possessions 4 guys standing doing nothing with one guy with the ball doing nothing hefting up a brick .

Side note. 21years ago was watching UCLA win the championship while in Memphis on grateful dead tour. Me , my brother , the little guy , and a couple of his buds . I say that UCLA is terrible and have no chance . Andy friend looks at me and says I need UCLA for a touchdown . Andy looks at him and says you're all set if likes the other guys. UCLA and Ed O bannon won easy . The kid even picked up the substantial bar tab . Fun fun fun

As far as the shows ...not so hot . stuck inside of mobile with the Memphis Blues again was the worst one ever played . Jerry a mere shell of his former self .Bob did yeoman service . The end was near at this point. They had some great moments in 93 , a couple in 94 , but 9/26/91 when Jerry waved goodbye in Boston after their tour de force 6 night run in their triumphant return . It was their best and they could go no higher

Last edited by Alabama Stakes : 04-05-2016 at 12:44 AM.