View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 08:36 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
What a pointless thread this has become. Pletcher has 4 great 2 year olds and Oracle ooohed and awwed about them, so what? I didnt see any of them run but I take his word that they are very good and probably will dominate the summer's 2 year old season.

What the hell does winning the 2007 KY Derby have to do with anything? Who cares? Its June 2006.

And why does Pletcher having amazing 2 year olds come as a surprise to anyone? People been living in caves for the last 5 years? He does this every summer. The guy trainds a million horses, some of which he personally has not even seen. Of course hes going to have the stock, everybody wants him to train their horses.
Tim hes never had two year old stars like these. Name the best two yeard old he ever had? Hes never won a two year old championship and hes never won the BC juvenile in either division. He always has runners yes, but its more like a lot of very good ones, not horses like these who look downright scary. I don't ooh and ahh over much Tim. I'm ususally real conservative about who I ooh and ahh over. But my eye is pretty good. Maybe you don't remember last year but I know several others here do(over on the old site we used to post on) that i was the first guy to start raving about Barbaro after his debut at Delaware because I bet him and saw the race. I'd say that was a pretty good ooh and ahh. It takes a lot to make me ooh and ahhh, and that horse is something really special.