View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
No, she wasnt ahead like that last feb. Most in nh werent sure who they would support, with clinton ahead of warren in 2 of 15, because people still didnt know for sure who was in the mix yet.
I went back thru pollls to look st how it unfolded, and sanders has been popular in nh for sometime. His iowa showing helped him, as did his efforts to get people iut to vote.
I hope he can continue his nh ways elsewhere, and get the nomination.
Wrong. Again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-3351.html

In January of 2015: Clinton 56.4%, Sanders 6.8%
In February of 2015: Clinton 56.8%, Sanders 10.0%

She had a 49.6 point lead in January 2015 and a 46.8 point lead in February. It was worse than 44 points, I was being kind.

Secondly, As far as "most in NH weren't sure who they would support" is also incorrect. This is a famous misinterpretation of the Primary rules of NH.

In NH, you may choose to be registered as "Undeclared" up until the moment you cast your vote. Then you register for either party, get that party's ballot, and vote. Immediately following, you have the option of going to the "return to undeclared" table and switching back to being Undeclared.

So this nonsense that "40% of NH was undecided going to the polls" is misleading and untrue.

The majority of the residents knew exactly who they were voting for, the media just had no idea.

You may want to consider qualifying your absolute statements if you are going to talk out of your asz.

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 02-10-2016 at 02:16 PM.