View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Oriental Park

Points and ROI Totals through October 3, 2015

I am happy to say that some of us continue to gain points (how for myself, I'm not sure) but sad to say that we are losing the momentum of players. Very sad!!! We'll get through this year and Breeders Cup with maybe 9 or 10 still playing and then assess what happens going into next year, if there is one.

I'm somewhat depressed about the situation as I have been wit many of you as your self appointed quasi leader for some time. I don't like to give up but, but . . . and I will leave it at that for now. You can all see how things are going by the totals and who is and who is nor playing. We have a few weeks to go 'till the end of our year.

I hate to be a downer as we lead towards, to me the best time of the year, Breeders Cup, MLB playoffs and HS football but . . . but be thinking about next year as well . . . I am . . . and I assure you I will do all I can to go out, if that's it . . . kicking all of your butts for the Gallivan Cup. But will it be it???

Sorry, that's the crazy competitive me. I'm kinda too old for this . . . rrrrrrrrrrrright!!! Not really.

1. 371 DonGuido (1st Pts)
2. 341 Ruffian-333
3. 337 JolyB (2nd Pts)
4. 311 Arletta
5. 307 Plenilune (3rd Pts and 1st ROI)
6. 281 Criminal Type
7. 251 Real Quiet
8. 160 Cruzan 200246
9. 151 digger
10.118 ryonker (4th Pts again)

103 swedejxn (2nd ROI)
81 NJ Stinks