Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:41 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Congrats Chicago - what a fantastic series - I'm going to miss these games.

Its one of the greatest put together teams/organizations/dynasties i've seen in hockey, from the top down.
They don't concern themselves with Presidents trophy's or #1 seeds, b/c the team starts the season built for the playoffs and ends the season built to go deep in the playoffs. They know what it takes to win, they don't panic, everyone plays their part, and if they can't play their part they're traded or sat while others are expected to pick up the slack, que timmonen and his 5 min TOI throughout the entire series.

TB has nothing to hang their head about, they're extremely young and made a hell of a run this season, they should be contenders for years to come.

like a lot of people have alluded to, it's going to be tough to bring the band back again for another great run like this in the salary cap era, the belt is starting to tighten and i think the Hawks are gonna have to make some key decisions in the off season, specifically shipping sharp out and getting Saad a long-term deal.

but let's enjoy it for now, can't wait for the parade, and hopefully this stops the fahkn rain for a day!!!

-bt-