Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Taking nothing at all away from either, Ben Bishop has been standing on his head through both of rounds for Tampa.

The Rangers have no answer for Tampa's speed, and have been owned in the 3 games they have faced each other this season, with Hank looking completely lost, giving up 15 goals in those 3 games.

I'm thrilled they prevailed, as Ovechkin is simply inhuman, and the Capitals are much bigger and physical. As a Lightning fan, the last team I wanted to see was the Capitals.
They haven't played since December. Rangers fans like to joke that Islander fans celebrated winning the cup that month. Things have changed since then.

That being said, Tampa is an incredibly tough match-up for them. I honestly don't think that Bishop (as good as he's been) can't be any better than Holtby or Fleury were in the first two rounds. I'm holding out hope that Bishop has a couple more softies in him, that he gave up in the first two rounds as well.

I'm expecting a great series, keys for the Rangers would be getting a few goals from the power play and getting anything from St. Louis who has been dreadful. Also Zuccs coming back would be a tremendous upgrade (but who knows). But in the end, it'll most likely come down to whoever is better Hank or Bishop.