View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 04:29 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
If you are looking for cheap, wide open golf near the track look into the Silver Dollar Golf and Trap Club:

http://www.silverdollargolf.com/course/

3 conjoined 9 hole courses that can be assembled into any manner of an 18 hole round, fairly forgiving
Trap Club are the key words here. Gpk, being a pro's pro, may not like the serenade you get from the bevy of 12ga shot guns going off adjacent to the 17th hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
From what I hear, the hot tub scene just hasn't been the same since Goncalves opted for Gulfstream. E-Bob can fill in the details when you get here
He's substituted morning walks with Grunder instead. Luis Garcia is somewhere in the neighborhood, but I suspect he may be avoiding the pool...

Only one Mrs Ex Bob sighting this year, the day she was delivering her insane amount of home baked Christmas cookies to TBD employess, regulars and horsemen (yes Golfer, Ernie Poxon got a bag of cookies). With the deliveries over, she retreated to her 600 page novel and grumbled for an hour when Ex Bob made her stay until the 8th race.

Kev, I don't think I can play Friday, but will gladly attempt Saturday. I'll be hitting from the senior tees with Tom...