Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trump is an idiot and Dangerous (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61717)

GBBob 01-29-2017 10:02 AM

Trump is an idiot and Dangerous

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/170128787/

joeydb 01-30-2017 09:17 AM

Actually, no. Doing nothing is what is dangerous. Terrorists are dangerous. And the left hates Trump because he is far from dumb, and he is being very effective. You see, Trump has the same "pen and phone" that Obama touted. Buckle up, because this is going to be a roller coaster.

But the left has only insults, scripted protests and emotional pleas left. There is no intellectual core to speak of anymore. If there was, they would tell us what their plan is to protect the country.

Khalid Sheikh Mohommed himself said what their plan is, excerpt and full article below:

Excerpt:

"KSM 'said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States' and 'wrap themselves in America’s rights and laws' until they were strong enough to rise up and attack us. 'He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people would eventually become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.'"

Full Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ce955009a53f

joeydb 01-30-2017 09:20 AM

Also, in case you missed it, the Obama Administration identified the countries now affected by the executive order:

http://ktla.com/2017/01/29/7-countri...dministration/

Presumably the former administration identified them as areas of concern with the thought in mind that they would do something about it at some point. Trump is taking action that he thinks will protect the country.

Pants II 01-30-2017 10:45 AM

and just like clockwork Quebec City mosque happens.

Keep up the good work, Bob. That negative energy is doing wonders for your cause. :tro:

Rudeboyelvis 01-30-2017 12:33 PM

Agitprop. Alinsky would be proud of you, Bobby. Straight out of the manual.

What our lil' resident Bolshevik fails to disclose -

1. 9 of the 10 countries with the highest Islamic populations are not on the list (sorry Iran, maybe next time).

2. Most of these countries on the list do not even have a functioning government and are well known terror hotbeds.

3. This was data inherited from Obama's DHS

4. No matter how many times you try to conflate this with a "Muslim Ban", it isn't - and it never was.

But don't let facts get in the way of another embarrassingly tiresome rant.

GBBob 01-30-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis (Post 1085094)
Agitprop. Alinsky would be proud of you, Bobby. Straight out of the manual.

What our lil' resident Bolshevik fails to disclose -

1. 9 of the 10 countries with the highest Islamic populations are not on the list (sorry Iran, maybe next time).

2. Most of these countries on the list do not even have a functioning government and are well known terror hotbeds.

3. This was data inherited from Obama's DHS

4. No matter how many times you try to conflate this with a "Muslim Ban", it isn't - and it never was.

But don't let facts get in the way of another embarrassingly tiresome rant.

Dan...come on...you guys own the embarrassingly tiresome rant thing...just admit that. You just can't stand it when you get a dose of your own rant. Unlike Riot or God or GR I will oppose your presidents hate every step of the way. You neo cons can go enjoy the moment but the revolt is starting....he is the most hated man in the country...congrats

Rupert Pupkin 01-30-2017 10:43 PM

Trump is dangerous? I think these people are 50x more dangerous than Trump:

http://dailyinfo.co/video-trump-supp...tland-airport/

These people are the biggest fascists in the world. If you disagree with them they will physically assault you and beat you into submission.

joeydb 01-31-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob (Post 1085112)
Dan...come on...you guys own the embarrassingly tiresome rant thing...just admit that. You just can't stand it when you get a dose of your own rant. Unlike Riot or God or GR I will oppose your presidents hate every step of the way. You neo cons can go enjoy the moment but the revolt is starting....he is the most hated man in the country...congrats

I love how the Left pre-supposes "hate" as the motivation. It's pure projection on their part.

Sensing the "love" from their movement?

If the Left wants to see where the hate actually is, they should look in the mirror. They hate all of those who don't comply with their Political Correctness doctrine.

Rudeboyelvis 01-31-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Bob, lighten up....it's only been a week and a half. There is a looooong way to go.

Pants II 01-31-2017 09:23 AM

The revolt?

Can't wait to see how that pans out. I'll go out on a limb and predict that the people the snowflake upper-middle class liberals constantly virtue signal for will turn on them, thus weakening their "army".

Their hate for all things white will be the downfall of the far left whites.

It's only a matter of time. You can't keep feeding stupid people hateful rhetoric like CNN is doing. They're sending their viewers to slaughter.

Rudeboyelvis 01-31-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeydb (Post 1085125)
I love how the Left pre-supposes "hate" as the motivation. It's pure projection on their part.

Reference the OP and the thread title. A microcosm of the fringe-left's implosion.

'Love Trumps Hate. Unless you don't agree with me. Then I want you to die.'

Unsurprisingly, Nothing but divisiveness and hatred from the snowflakes these days. :(

Rupert Pupkin 01-31-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis (Post 1085149)
Reference the OP and the thread title. A microcosm of the fringe-left's implosion.

'Love Trumps Hate. Unless you don't agree with me. Then I want you to die.'

Unsurprisingly, Nothing but divisiveness and hatred from the snowflakes these days. :(

What is so mind-boggling is that they don't see how extreme their hypocrisy is. They truly have no shame.

Pants II 01-31-2017 02:29 PM

The boomer generation will go down as the worst in American history. The roots of this **** tree are filled with the blood of hippies.

Pants II 01-31-2017 06:00 PM

trackrat59 01-31-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin (Post 1085155)
What is so mind-boggling is that they don't see how extreme their hypocrisy is. They truly have no shame.

They've been programmed for too many years. Common sense does not apply here. They are programmed and now being manipulated to disrupt the public and cause chaos. That's their game.

richard burch 01-31-2017 10:02 PM

I just wish people would give him a chance before crying like little girls. It looks like it's going to be a 4 year protest.

RHT2004 01-31-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

sheesh

hoovesupsideyourhead 02-01-2017 11:16 AM

where do librals go to get radical?:zz:

steve 02-01-2017 05:46 PM

in America...after people like Mr Nixon,Bush and Trump are made Presidents

I forgot one...the actor

Danzig 02-01-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

I joined the aclu monday morning. Monthly donation all set up.