Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39745)

The Indomitable DrugS 11-26-2010 10:48 PM

The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl

There, I said it.

I'm also adopting them as my newest favorite team for the rest of the season.

Go Gang Green Go!!! I look forward to cheering on this great team in their march to the Lombardi Trophy.

... Fireman Ed is still a dochebag flamer though.

Dahoss 11-26-2010 10:52 PM

This is behaving in anti-Dahoss fashion.

It's not appreciated and we don't want you or your bad football opinion tagging along.

ateamstupid 11-26-2010 11:05 PM

You're a huge douche. And not in the funny, likable way.

The Indomitable DrugS 11-26-2010 11:08 PM

I've had a closeted admiration for the New York Jets stemming all the way back to the Ines Sainz sexual harassment.

I think they're the Anti-Patriots in terms of how they constantly trash talk like they've won a bunch of Super Bowls...while the team who has never does.

They have cool coaches - and while their starting qb is a prissy little fairy .. he's also a beaner - and that's good enough for me.

The Indomitable DrugS 11-26-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 727683)
You're a huge douche. And not in the funny, likable way.

That's no way to talk to Hossy.

It's a message board ... a place where you go to tell other people "you suck and you're gay"

I couldn't try any harder to be less likable - or a bigger douche for that matter.

And who the fucl< made you the arbiter of what is and isn't funny? link me to a few of the funny A-team posts I've somehow failed to read.

ateamstupid 11-26-2010 11:25 PM

I'm not a douche who laughs at his own jokes, so I can't help you out there. But I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who thinks you're funny. Oh wait, you made MMSC giggle with a few song parodies. Your "ha ha watch me be as big of a jerkoff as possible" shtick is grating and tired. You're RHT with a better racing opinion and an even worse football opinion.

The Indomitable DrugS 11-26-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 727690)
I'm not a douche who laughs at his own jokes, so I can't help you out there.

Dude, you couldn't give a fucl< about being entertaining.

Quote:

But I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who thinks you're funny.

I thought I already explained this. We'll start back at the beginning, since you're a fucl<ing idiot.

I AM funny. This is indisputable.

Quote:

Your "ha ha watch me be as big of a jerkoff as possible" shtick is grating and tired.

I'm here to make sure most of you people have no doubts about the complete and utter contempt I have for each and every one of you... if it's mutual, so be it.

Quote:

You're RHT with a better racing opinion and an even worse football opinion.

DrugS greatness does not have to be seen, you simply have to believe. I invented it, and it rules.