Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   scav the over/under (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26872)

hoovesupsideyourhead 12-22-2008 07:14 PM

scav the over/under

on him trying to get on espn with the shirt off sub zero drunk fat guy move..

Cannon Shell 12-22-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead

over

GPK 12-22-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

OH MY EYES:wf :wf

MaTH716 12-22-2008 07:31 PM

This is the way to do it, oddly it was another Packers Bears monday night game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QFMe6Uz3Q

Scav 12-23-2008 01:01 AM

Just getting to thaw out. What a game. This might be the first game ever that I have been to where they played THAT BAD and won. They played like a 4-12 team and still won. Orton looked like the answer earlier in the season and today his two interceptions were putrid. They weren't tipped passes or dropped balls, they were downright horrible.

It was ALMOST a great win (two more points:) ) but I had a great time. Got to tailgate with my boys, was the FIRST GRILL started, thought I might have gotten some ESPN time when they rolled over and checked out the Salamm jersey, met some cool people, and beat the Packers, although a very agonizing game :)

AeWingnut 12-23-2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaTH716
This is the way to do it, oddly it was another Packers Bears monday night game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QFMe6Uz3Q

I remember that... but forgot he was one of those "I played high school football" guys

you know you go to the game and they talk the whole time about how great they were

hoovesupsideyourhead 12-23-2008 07:11 AM

bear down.....no one left the freaking game.. unreal how bad they play then pull it out..2 weeks in a row..

GBBob 12-23-2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

bear down.....no one left the freaking game.. unreal how bad they play then pull it out..2 weeks in a row..

Reminds me of their Super Bowl year...I'm not going to say "lucky", but they always win those coin flips in OT and get the nice spot:rolleyes:

hoovesupsideyourhead 12-23-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob
Reminds me of their Super Bowl year...I'm not going to say "lucky", but they always win those coin flips in OT and get the nice spot:rolleyes:

bob i think the coin toss went off a helmet!!anyway the pooch kick off gave me a hart attack...and the ****** move of the game that horse c tackle was so stupid.. on the bears ..that guy gets fined if im the gm

GBBob 12-23-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

bob i think the coin toss went off a helmet!!anyway the pooch kick off gave me a hart attack...and the ****** move of the game that horse c tackle was so stupid.. on the bears ..that guy gets fined if im the gm

It's just one of those years...stupid, unlucky and untalented when it counts..Your 2008 GB Packers

MaTH716 12-23-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scav
Just getting to thaw out. What a game. This might be the first game ever that I have been to where they played THAT BAD and won. They played like a 4-12 team and still won. Orton looked like the answer earlier in the season and today his two interceptions were putrid. They weren't tipped passes or dropped balls, they were downright horrible.

It was ALMOST a great win (two more points:) ) but I had a great time. Got to tailgate with my boys, was the FIRST GRILL started, thought I might have gotten some ESPN time when they rolled over and checked out the Salamm jersey, met some cool people, and beat the Packers, although a very agonizing game :)

OMG :zz:

Maybe we should take up a collection to get you at least a Grossman jersey!

hoovesupsideyourhead 12-23-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

OMG :zz:

hester..with dreads

GBBob 12-23-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

hester..with dreads

It's hard to believe what a difference a year can make...actually glad when I see Hester back to return..he runs scared and has random drops. Very strange...

hoovesupsideyourhead 12-23-2008 09:07 AM

hes very good on arti turf.. but he thinks he can out juke everyone.. when he runs backwards and gets caught i want to punch him in the face..much better at wr

jwkniska 12-23-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

it hit Urlacher right in the helmet. my dad and me were laughing at it.

philcski 12-23-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

I was snooping the crowd for a shirt off guy spinning his Bears jersey in the air with a guy bundled up in a GB jacket next to him... no luck.

Scav 12-23-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob

Lucky is ok to describe, they played horrible and GB actually showed up. Kudos to their coach.

Quote:

OMG

I have two of them. 1 is one that I got when he was a rookie years ago, all faded out, but STILL FITS. 2nd one is an official one, sewn on numbers, patches. Salamm faded comes out for important games, Salamm official comes out one every two-three years, and Urlacher jersey comes out whenever, although he is garbage now....

MaTH716 12-23-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scav
I have two of them. 1 is one that I got when he was a rookie years ago, all faded out, but STILL FITS. 2nd one is an official one, sewn on numbers, patches. Salamm faded comes out for important games, Salamm official comes out one every two-three years, and Urlacher jersey comes out whenever, although he is garbage now....

Yeah you are so right, Urlacher is garbage. He can't hold a candle to the career that Salamn had.... :rolleyes:

Scav 12-23-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Yeah you are so right, Urlacher is garbage. He can't hold a candle to the career that Salamn had.... :rolleyes:

We will see next year on Urlacher, he has been a non factor this year.

Briggs has played his ass of this year and honestly, it is really nice to see given that the Bears paid him. Seems like sometimes when these guys get paid they tend not to show the same performance or hunger as when they are 'looking' for a contract

dellinger63 12-23-2008 12:18 PM

Scavs last night?

Scavs 20 years ago?