Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Get-Togethers (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tampa Reunion 2015 (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55429)

Rudeboyelvis 11-29-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPK (Post 1007346)
In there like swimwear

Leave the tuxspeedo AT HOME. PLEASE!

Garrison's Mom 12-19-2014 06:15 PM

I'm in.

Wearing white pants and thong, just for you GPK. :{>::{>::{>:

GPK 12-20-2014 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrison's Mom (Post 1009379)
I'm in.

Wearing white pants and thong, just for you GPK. :{>::{>::{>:

:eek:

-BT- 01-02-2015 10:42 AM

Flight Details
Departing Flight Leaving Chicago, IL (ORD) at 8:35 AM on Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Arriving Tampa, FL (TPA) at 12:16 PM on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Returning Flight Leaving Tampa, FL (TPA) at 2:20 PM on Monday, March 2, 2015
Arriving Chicago, IL (ORD) at 4:12 PM on Monday, March 2, 2015

and so it has been confirmed, time to get our ducks in a row boys and girls, less then 2 months.

who's getting in town before me?

-bt-

GPK 01-03-2015 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -BT- (Post 1010880)
Flight Details
Departing Flight Leaving Chicago, IL (ORD) at 8:35 AM on Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Arriving Tampa, FL (TPA) at 12:16 PM on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Returning Flight Leaving Tampa, FL (TPA) at 2:20 PM on Monday, March 2, 2015
Arriving Chicago, IL (ORD) at 4:12 PM on Monday, March 2, 2015

and so it has been confirmed, time to get our ducks in a row boys and girls, less then 2 months.

who's getting in town before me?

-bt-

I'm getting in on tuesday.

knickslions2 01-05-2015 01:47 PM

Going to book mine this week

Arrive
26 February
Depart
7:35 AM
Cleveland, OH , United States

Arrive
10:17 AM
Tampa, FL , United States

Leave
Sun, Mar 1
Depart
11:44 AM

Arrive
2:17 PM

Going to book the courtyard Marriott.

GPK 01-07-2015 05:14 AM

Need to know who is in for golf, so I can start booking tee times. Looks like Friday and Saturday morning will have the most people in town.
I know myself, Heels, 3kings, BT are down to play both days.
Bigs?
Rude?
herk?
Knicks?
Minnskinny?
Ateam? (Do you even golf, bro?)
Lori?
Chuck? (I'd pay to see that action on the course)
Jacksonville guys?
Anyone who is gonna be there and want to play, please let me know.

Rudeboyelvis 01-07-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPK (Post 1011567)
Need to know who is in for golf, so I can start booking tee times. Looks like Friday and Saturday morning will have the most people in town.
Bigs?
Rude?
herk?
Knicks?
Minnskinny?
Lori?
Jacksonville guys?

What course(s) are you looking at?

knickslions2 01-07-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Bigs?
Rude?
herk?
Knicks?
Minnskinny?
Lori?
Jacksonville guys?

I'm in for golf. I will have a buddy coming with me so make that two. I stink but he's decent.

-BT- 01-07-2015 10:04 AM

literally.....the last time i played golf was the last time we were in Tampa

always trying to sh!t in my cereal, i'm already flying spirit airline, where they charge $50 to carry on a racing form, the golf clubs might cost me an extra plane ticket.

why can't we just go get some "real seafood" every morning at joe's crab shack and call it a week?

having said that, if enough people are bringing their sticks i'll figure something out.

*side note: for those who haven't had the luxury of playing golf with the lawn jockey, he picks pricey establishments, requires everyone play from the tips, and he also cheats......all the above have been verified.

-bt-

MaTH716 01-07-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -BT- (Post 1011584)

always trying to sh!t in my cereal, i'm already flying spirit airline, where they charge $50 to carry on a racing form, the golf clubs might cost me an extra plane ticket.

why can't we just go get some "real seafood" every morning at joe's crab shack and call it a week?

having said that, if enough people are bringing their sticks i'll figure something out.

*side note: for those who haven't had the luxury of playing golf with the lawn jockey, he picks pricey establishments, requires everyone play from the tips, and he also cheats......all the above have been verified.

-bt-

I have a better idea, put on your best picnic tablecloth, grab your Dora the explorer backpack, then go to Tampa and stand at the rail while trying to pick up slightly chunky female exercise riders that don't speak English. That is, unless Jill Byrne is somewhere in the area, if that is the case then watch out, cause we'll go into serious creepy stalker mode (which is downright disturbing, but usually pretty funny to watch). Bringing the Flamingo Kid is optional.

http://vid789.photobucket.com/albums...6/f03cf4aa.mp4

As far as the lawn jockey (or golf Nazi as I like to call him), Mr. Thomas is 100% accurate.

Heels1989 01-07-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaTH716 (Post 1011586)
I have a better idea, put on your best picnic tablecloth, grab your Dora the explorer backpack, then go to Tampa and stand at the rail while trying to pick up slightly chunky female exercise riders that don't speak English. That is, unless Jill Byrne is somewhere in the area, if that is the case then watch out, cause we'll go into serious creepy stalker mode (which is downright disturbing, but usually pretty funny to watch). Bringing the Flamingo Kid is optional.

As far as the lawn jockey (or golf Nazi as I like to call him), Mr. Thomas is 100% accurate.

Jesus what other videos and pix do u have in your vault. The Flamingo Kid is always happy to ride shotgun with "Mr Thomas". After all, he makes up on half of the "new" hart foundation

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...g=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Do we need to come up to central jersey and kidnap u for a couple of days the end of Feb? We won't tell anyone. Promise

ateamstupid 01-07-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Bigs?
Rude?
herk?
Knicks?
Minnskinny?
Lori?
Jacksonville guys?

I do not. I can hit driver but anything off the ground I'm worthless. But if I'm stoned enough I'm down to make a fool out of myself.

MaTH716 01-07-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heels1989 (Post 1011588)
Jesus what other videos and pix u have in your vault. The Flamingo Kid is always happy to ride shotgun with "Mr Thomas". After all, he makes up on half of the "new" hart foundation

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...g=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Do we need to come up to central jersey and kidnap u for a couple of days the end of Feb? We won't tell anyone. Promise

I definitely see the resemblance (although the Anvil looks to be in better shape than Mr. Thomas).
I'm still holding out hope that the governor grants me a last second pardon, but that seems highly unlikely. Although a kidnapping my be welcomed, with the conditions that you don't bring me back.

knickslions2 01-07-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaTH716 (Post 1011586)

That's awesome!!

MaTH716 01-07-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1011607)
That's awesome!!

Have fun, they're a great bunch of guys.

knickslions2 01-07-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaTH716 (Post 1011616)
Have fun, they're a great bunch of guys.

Looking forward to it. Too bad you cant make it.

herkhorse 01-07-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 1011594)
I do not. I can hit driver but anything off the ground I'm worthless. But if I'm stoned enough I'm down to make a fool out of myself.

I'm pretty sure -BT- was teeing it up in the fairway, so you'd fit right in with this group. As I recall, the only ones who were any good were Lori and GPK.

As for me, I'm still on the AE list. I have to survive a trade show in Tucson at the end of the month before I can attempt to make plans.

Rudeboyelvis 01-07-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -BT- (Post 1011584)

-bt-

Hahaha me too. I forgot I even had clubs until I went into the attic to get the Christmas crap down and tripped over 'em. :o

knickslions2 01-07-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1011448)
Going to book mine this week

Arrive
26 February
Depart
7:35 AM

Arrive
10:17 AM

Leave
Sun, Mar 1
Depart
11:44 AM

Arrive
2:17 PM

Going to book the courtyard Marriott.

Okay I'm booked. arrive Thursday 10:17 am.