Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Charles Hatton Reading Room (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy Birthday Morty! (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56598)

Rileyoriley 03-01-2015 01:05 PM

Happy Birthday Morty!

Happy Birthday to the King of Clydeform!:{>::)

geeker2 03-01-2015 01:38 PM

Again ? How many does he have a year :p

bigrun 03-01-2015 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, for the 5th time:rolleyes:..Happy Birthday Mortyclyde..whatever:p and many more:tro:...

Signed, BIGrun...who never got a happy birthday wish..:mad:

Attachment 2480

Arletta 03-01-2015 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't think of anyone I'd rather share my special day with. Happy Birthday Morty darling! As well as to all your other personalities, Clyde, TP McKay, Esparagus, etc, etc. :{>: :{>:

Attachment 2481

geeker2 03-01-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arletta (Post 1017706)
I can't think of anyone I'd rather share my special day with. Happy Birthday Morty darling! As well as to all your other personalities, Clyde, TP McKay, Esparagus, etc, etc. :{>: :{>:

Attachment 2481

This is also a very special day - Justin Bieber turned 21 years old.

Arletta 03-01-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeker2 (Post 1017710)
This is also a very special day - Justin Bieber turned 21 years old.

Thanks for ruining it :D

Arletta 03-01-2015 04:22 PM

From The Birthday Boy ~ Morty

================================================== =======

I am BEAUTIFUL!

Also, I wish to thank the Benevolent Beauty----MS Deb-O-Deb Longerie.She truly is the quintessential bearer of neat things.

HUGE thanks to Arletta.She NEVER forgets my birthday.Don't know how she does it.

ColossalRun,how can I thank you?

Don't tell me.

I did notice your snottery about not being given a birthday thread.Tough world,ain't it? Anyhoo-----HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARGERUN!!

Ralph: I too wish to thank you in perpetuity for ruining a perfectly swell birthday.Really fine work.

googlies!!

my miss storm cat 03-01-2015 06:09 PM

Dear Mortimerpookins...

Not only did I decide to invest both time and money and take a baking class especially for your birthday... I also did a tutorial for writing in chocolate.

Happy birthday and YOU'RE WELCOME.

Enjoy!

Sightseek 03-01-2015 07:55 PM

Googlies!!

OldDog 03-02-2015 07:00 AM

Many birthday wishes, Morty
|
|
|
\/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHGc2LMoho

You are 40, right?

I want me some of MMSC's cake!

Arletta 03-02-2015 02:41 PM

From Morty

================================================== ============

BIG TY's to Old Wuffie for yet another awful video,to Brown Sugah (uh,you might want to rethink about publicizing that tutorial....but fine work on recreating ,from your ovens,a massive head wound)...and Sighty.

By the way,Sighty----double googlies!

My next scheduled birthday shall be March 16.

geeker2 03-02-2015 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arletta (Post 1017863)
From Morty

================================================== ============

BIG TY's to Old Wuffie for yet another awful video,to Brown Sugah (uh,you might want to rethink about publicizing that tutorial....but fine work on recreating ,from your ovens,a massive head wound)...and Sighty.

By the way,Sighty----double googlies!

My next scheduled birthday shall be March 16.

No way ! You know who's birthday that is ???????

Flavor Flav

Attachment 2482

Arletta 03-04-2015 05:21 PM

From Morty

================================================
> Sighty P.K.----that Chaucer feller was very talented,aye?And ,just what horsey is it more of a big beast than me?
>
> Would someone let Ralph know that I can't see attachments like jpeg and what not.It must be embedded in the post because I am not deemed worthy of human status here at Nerdy Trail.I am looked upon by management as a subhuman,worthless collection of cells;all of which have been poisoned by the head demon himself.I am thought of as rock:Someone having no feeling and can be dehumanized to anyone's desire without my feeling one bit of emotional pain....for I have no value----the only reason I am here on this wretched planet is for that one day ,when I die, EVERYONE in the entire universe can feel great and have a reason to look forward to all the days coming.....none of which will carry my visage.
>
>
> Oh my God....I need STICKY MUSIC to go with aromatic lips!!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihh_H5wHK-Q
>
>
>
> The comings and goings( sounds like a strange exotic animal act,aye?)of people talking about this and thats(comedy act) have filled the planet with a GIANT hot air dome that is threatening the safety of all Canadian Spaceships attempting to overcome the gravitational pull of Alaska.E-specially message board insanity.The leading culprits are NA and Daffy Danny.Never in message board history has one who face palms constantly caused so many others to face palm every time they read her nut cake posts.There should be a manhunt for Tony as training and harboring a sociopath concubine is a serious offense.
>
> Genuine Crazy Lady is her enabling,softball set up lover and also a major contributor to the hot air dome.A former part time amateur ham sandwich,she she sits at home on her enormous dupa and feeds Obama "what if" e-mails.He's been using too many of them.
>
>
> In other news.....it is reported that Obama's wife(The Godzilla Lady) actually was BigFoot before being put through an exhausting surgical and newspeak program lasting over 5 years.
>
> In more other news....I did not know GroovesInsideHisHead was a world renown essayist.
>
> And lastly in other news....Mortimer Dexter Foxworthy is now the most hated person in the world AND the most likely to die from face palming as he reads far too much Daffy Danny.
>
>
> My noodle has told me what Stevie's wife is displaying on her head.....you know, in the avy.It is a 3D model of our galaxy: The Milky Way.Took a while to get that one.
>
>
> Beatle songs written by Brian Dispencer:
>
>
> Hey DEWD!!
>
> Benny Lane
>
> CAN buy me love!
>
>
> Am I too mean?
>
> I am!!
>
> Yay!
>
>
>
> I am inspired to end my life as a power source for atomic cars.My new endeavor shall take me higher than Mt.Everest and even higher than a Lennox Avenue fish fry.No one damsel shall suffer no mo'!
>
> Those who beat me cannot defeat me!
>
> I am not dirt under your feet----I am the bridge under your fridge and YOU are about to be without your moo cow food source!!
>
> Ya gotta love me.
>
>
> Bolshevik Frogs! I will out you as I walk about you!
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxA3...9EE53270FE100B
>
>
> GOOD STINKING DAY!
>