Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Champions/EPL/La Liga/Europa etc (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59510)

Pants II 02-18-2016 01:07 PM

Champions/EPL/La Liga/Europa etc

Need a thread, eh?

Manchester United is a dumpster fire.

The Spurs are playing top notch.

Liverpool needs to win today to rest for the Cup against Man Shi.tty.

3kings 02-18-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1056615)
Need a thread, eh?

Manchester United is a dumpster fire.

The Spurs are playing top notch.

Liverpool needs to win today to rest for the Cup against Man Shi.tty.

Tottenham has a decent chance to win but would Leicester City winning the EPL be the biggest upset ever in professional sports?

Pants II 02-18-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3kings (Post 1056616)
Tottenham has a decent chance to win but would Leicester City winning the EPL be the biggest upset ever in professional sports?

Top 3 for certain. If they finish top 3 it's still incredible.

If I was going to put a wager on the winner of the league it would be Arsenal. But I can't stand them so I hope they don't. :D

Pants II 02-18-2016 02:05 PM

Best thing to happen to Liverpool since the Beatles......

YNWA!

-BT- 02-18-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Lester, yes Lester City has obviously been the biggest surprise thus far, but they didn't add any pieces during the transfer window, and i believe chelsea blocked a move for Remy to be sold to the Foxes. I'd like to think they can keep this pace, but that usually doesn't happen with lower-end squads.

I'm rooting for them, b/c it's not like i want to see Sh!ty win, they're getting Pep next year anyways. Ass-n-All, pass, Spurs --- also passing, Man U --- way too many problems and now no Rooney. I'll take a dark horse, Southampton, always rooting for one of those non "power 5" teams like Lester and the Saints to shake things up.

Relegation:
If you would have told me my Swans would be fighting to keep their head above water this season i wouldn't have believed you.
I still can't believe how good Watford and Bournemouth, picked both of them to be relegated at the beginning of the season.

Out
Aston Villa
Sunderland ---- it just really needs to happen already
Norwich City

*though i would like to see the magpies, Newcastle get the boot even after spending all that money at transfer.

Rudeboyelvis 02-18-2016 03:08 PM

Spurs v. Arsenal at the Lane March 5th.

A North London Derby for the ages.

Rudeboyelvis 02-18-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Tottenham has never been ranked this high, this late in the season, in team history (1882).

Leicester is a cute story and all, but Destiny calls.

3kings 02-18-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis (Post 1056642)
Tottenham has never been ranked this high, this late in the season, in team history (1882).

Leicester is a cute story and all, but Destiny calls.

I hope you are right but I'd be ok with Leicester.

3kings 02-18-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1056628)
Best thing to happen to Liverpool since the Beatles......

YNWA!

He needs his kind of players that press all over the field for it to work. If Coutinho, Fermino, and Sturridge could stay healthy that would be a nice start. They need to re-do the entire backend. All of there center backs suck and they could use a holding mid too.

Pants II 02-18-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3kings (Post 1056647)
He needs his kind of players that press all over the field for it to work. If Coutinho, Fermino, and Sturridge could stay healthy that would be a nice start. They need to re-do the entire backend. All of there center backs suck and they could use a holding mid too.

Yes it's going to take some time. Matip was a steal. They were smart to not bite on Texiera.

Hopefully gone are the days of overpaying for donkeys.

Clip-Clop 02-19-2016 04:26 PM

Brits (EPL players that is) aren't used to having to run the way you need to in order to play Klopp's style. Once he gets the guys he needs it is going to be something. I am no Liverpool supporter but I like what Klopp does a lot. They will do very well.

United suck, really hard. I am not excited to see Jose come in either. Guys is a douche. I was really hoping for Pep but no dice.

3kings 02-20-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clip-Clop (Post 1056736)
Brits (EPL players that is) aren't used to having to run the way you need to in order to play Klopp's style. Once he gets the guys he needs it is going to be something. I am no Liverpool supporter but I like what Klopp does a lot. They will do very well.

United suck, really hard. I am not excited to see Jose come in either. Guys is a douche. I was really hoping for Pep but no dice.

I'm a Bayern supporter and glad to see Pep move on. They were better with less talent before he got there and his training style seems to lead to more injuries. Jose is an ass but he will turn them around before they quit on him again.

Pants II 02-20-2016 10:00 AM

Arsenal getting a replay is great news for the Vardyclan and the Spurs.

Pants II 02-25-2016 11:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0

Pants II 02-25-2016 11:46 AM

https://twitter.com/Iancroll1/status/702877864048402432

Anfield will be rocking tonight.

Pants II 03-05-2016 05:57 AM

I'm not a fan of either team but I'm up early for the most important North London Derby of the century.

:D

3kings 03-05-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1058476)
I'm not a fan of either team but I'm up early for the most important North London Derby of the century.

:D

Should be a great game, go Spurs!

Pants II 03-05-2016 08:26 AM

Had a feeling this would be a classic.

Pants II 03-05-2016 08:36 AM

YUGE for LC

Rudeboyelvis 03-10-2016 03:54 PM

JUST IN: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Borussia Dortmund is an absolute freak of nature. He'd look great in a Hotspur kit to boot.