Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tom Brady GOAT (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69102)

Alabama Stakes 02-08-2021 01:54 AM

Tom Brady GOAT

In a performance for the ages, Tom Brady has won another Super Bowl. Imagine at age 43 he could turn a 7-9 team into champions in his first year there. Brady had his game face on when he walked in the stadium and delivered. Pats fans are almost as excited as if we had won ourselves. Gronkowski was outstanding as well in the well deserved win

Dahoss 02-08-2021 07:00 AM

Were the refs given the MVP?

Alabama Stakes 02-08-2021 11:48 AM

KC gets a lot of penalties all the time. They scored no touchdowns. They lost, plain and simple. Brady and Gronk were too much for them . The defense covered and tackled and got after the State Farm guy.

Dahoss 02-08-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1149205)
KC gets a lot of penalties all the time. They scored no touchdowns. They lost, plain and simple. Brady and Gronk were too much for them . The defense covered and tackled and got after the State Farm guy.

Any truth to the rumor that Tampa played so well because you liked Kansas City?

Alabama Stakes 02-08-2021 07:38 PM

None. My opinion changed after seeing Brady walk into the stadium.

Dahoss 02-08-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1149216)
None. My opinion changed after seeing Brady walk into the stadium.

LMAO

You were on record saying you liked the Chiefs. We saw how that turned out.

You’re a mush. It’s okay. Just own it.

Alabama Stakes 02-08-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1149217)
LMAO

You were on record saying you liked the Chiefs. We saw how that turned out.

You’re a mush. It’s okay. Just own it.

Like I said, it changed. Also liked under, but you failed to mention that.

Dahoss 02-09-2021 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1149218)
Like I said, it changed. Also liked under, but you failed to mention that.

Congrats for being half right. Strange enough, you can’t wait to give your uneducated, unsolicited opinion on EVERYTHING, but somehow didn’t post about your change of thoughts on the super bowl.

Stick to obituary threads and anecdotes about how great everything was 30 years ago. When did you become the board grandfather?

Alabama Stakes 02-09-2021 08:43 AM

You missed the next post that said that walking in to stadium, Brady has his game face on and you know what that means. Or didn’t know what that means.

Here’s your anecdote. Dream Shake, who was do spectacular breaking his maiden is a reference to Hakeem the Dream Olajuwon, who coincidentally won his first NBA championship when I got off the plane in Vegas for a 3 night run of Grateful Dead shows. It was really hot at the Silver Bowl. So hot that you had to go inside to get out of the lots. They had the hoses out inside. Usually the dead would play earlier than June, but because of World Cup soccer, it was delayed .

RIP Billy Brown the patriarch of the Alaskan Bush People tv show.

And now time to head down to senior center to play a little hearts.

Dahoss 02-09-2021 09:57 AM

Fascinating

Is it at all possible I’m spot on here and you’re not willing to accept you turned into the 85 year old guy at OTB?

Dahoss 02-09-2021 10:00 AM

By the way, Marty Schottenheimer died.

Do your thing Gramps

Alabama Stakes 02-09-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1149223)
Fascinating

Is it at all possible I’m spot on here and you’re not willing to accept you turned into the 85 year old guy at OTB?

Never been to OTB , we don’t have it here.

RIP Mary Wilson

Dahoss 02-09-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1149226)
Never been to OTB , we don’t have it here.

RIP Mary Wilson

Perfect!

hi_im_god 02-10-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1149200)
In a performance for the ages, Tom Brady has won another Super Bowl. Imagine at age 43 he could turn a 7-9 team into champions in his first year there. Brady had his game face on when he walked in the stadium and delivered. Pats fans are almost as excited as if we had won ourselves. Gronkowski was outstanding as well in the well deserved win

Giuliani presser tomorrow at noon to disclose 4 unreported KC touchdowns.

It ain’t over, man!

#StopTheSuperSteal