Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Esoteric Central (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Job Interview today (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11628)

brianwspencer 04-05-2007 09:30 AM

Job Interview today

I feel sick again today. Not because of being sick or tired, but because I've got this interview in a half hour. It's not even a face to face interview but a phone interview. Still, I feel ill.

Cajungator26 04-05-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianwspencer
I feel sick again today. Not because of being sick or tired, but because I've got this interview in a half hour. It's not even a face to face interview but a phone interview. Still, I feel ill.

Good luck, B-Dub. I'm sure you'll be fine... knock em dead with that charm of yours. ;)

Buffymommy 04-05-2007 09:41 AM

Just be yourself! Good luck.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

-------------

When the phone rings.....and you answer with a hello....and they say "who is this?"

DO NOT say..."How should I know???"

Danzig 04-05-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

nerves maybe?

good luck, and don't puke on the phone.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffymommy
Just be yourself! Good luck.

May I suggest he pretends to be Hossy?

I think it may be his only hope.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bababooyee
Good luck!

Thank you so much.

But I am not the interviewee.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bababooyee
Good luck!

And I just KNOW Buckwheat named you.

brianwspencer 04-05-2007 11:10 AM

It will be mine :)

Buffymommy 04-05-2007 11:12 AM

Congrats!

Cajungator26 04-05-2007 11:14 AM

Congrats, Brian! :cool:

brianwspencer 04-05-2007 11:16 AM

well don't congratulate me yet, i didn't officially get it yet -- just have a great feeling that i got to show off the good things i've done.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

well don't congratulate me yet, i didn't officially get it yet -- just have a great feeling that i got to show off the good things i've done.

How does one provide audited Yahtzee tourney victories over the phone?

Cajungator26 04-05-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimerdexterfoxworthy
How does one provide audited Yahtzee tourney victories over the phone?

ODL... LOL!!!

brianwspencer 04-05-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajungator26
ODL... LOL!!!

It's much easier for the ignore function to work if you wouldn't quote him :)

And while Yahtzee victories may actually be a good addition to my resume, I was more talking about singlehandedly creating a conversion process for quota and routing in the North region of Comcast's Greater Chicago Market that is still used to this day even after I'm gone -- one that was designed to increase technician productivity and reduce our actual pending days out for service work by backfilling technicias with points converted from installation to service work based upon the actual number of jobs booked out of the respective installation category's maximum allowable points.

It was a hit. Well, so too is Yahtzee, you jerk.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

It's much easier for the ignore function to work if you wouldn't quote him :)

And while Yahtzee victories may actually be a good addition to my resume, I was more talking about singlehandedly creating a conversion process for quota and routing in the North region of Comcast's Greater Chicago Market that is still used to this day even after I'm gone -- one that was designed to increase technician productivity and reduce our actual pending days out for service work by backfilling technicias with points converted from installation to service work based upon the actual number of jobs booked out of the respective installation category's maximum allowable points.

It was a hit. Well, so too is Yahtzee, you jerk.

Friends....do you see this?

Someone is feeling mighty useless.

He would do well with the Pezz company.

brianwspencer 04-05-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortimerdexterfoxworthy
Friends....do you see this?
Someone is feeling mighty useless.
He would do well with the Pezz company.

Well, ya know some of us have to work and get real jobs. The going rate for professional internet troll just isn't what it used to be.

Mortimer 04-05-2007 11:39 AM

I tapped his phone.

That WAS the Pezz company !!!!!!!!