Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dee Tee Stables (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   DEE TEE: Sciacca joins; Will train NY-Bred.. (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16632)

Kasept 09-09-2007 10:54 AM

DEE TEE: Sciacca joins; Will train NY-Bred..

ANNOUNCING THE NEW YORK BRED SO MANY HAVE REQUESTED!!!

Chuck and I are very pleased to announce that our friend Gary Sciacca has happily agreed to join the Dee Tee family to train the NY-bred runner that we talked about earlier this year! Gary, currently at Keeneland to buy a Book 1-2 horse for a new client, is fresh from a terrific Saratoga meet with 3 wins and 4 seconds. He also kicked off the Belmont Fall Championship Meet with a win in the season's 1st race (Wood Winner at 21-1), and added 2 subsequent placements Friday and Saturday...

For those unfamiliar with Sciacca, he is one of NY's best loved racetrack personalities. He has had a long and successful career on the East Coast having started a public stable at only 26 in 1986 when Al Fiore retired and he took over the barn. Gary has won 2 Belmont training titles; conditioned the Eclipse-winning Saratoga Dew; trained horses to wins in the Eddie Read, Hollywood Derby, Brooklyn, Beldame, Gazelle, Comely and more, as well as dozens of NY-bred stakes.

His Belmont shed (Barn 60) is a riotous center of daily activity that suits the Dee Tee approach well. In association with long-time assistant Paul Barone and their large and loyal staff, the Sciacca barn is perfectly suited to the kind of interest and visitations that Dee Tee partners have become famous for, and of course will campaign our runner at Belmont, Aqueduct and Saratoga...

Gary saddled NYB firster 'Body Blows' to a victory in a $50k+ MSW just a week ago at the Spa, a horse he bought for 20 year client Fertile Acres for $27,500! He is on the lookout for a similar success for us as we 'speak'... Details on the NY-bred offering are forthcoming, but in advance of that, please feel free to Email me (tpkasept@yahoo.com) with info requests under the subject "NYB" or "NY Bred".

hoovesupsideyourhead 09-09-2007 11:12 AM

pie budget?....

Heels1989 09-09-2007 11:13 AM

Awesome News!!! Welcome to the DT family.

Coach Pants 09-09-2007 11:36 AM

I want to be famous too.

Kasept 09-09-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pillow Pants
I want to be famous too.

You are famous.. You created the seminal work of art "Best Handicapper EVAH!" You're DT's Warhol.

Nascar1966 09-09-2007 01:35 PM

You people are in great hands with Gary and Chuck. Wished I still lived in Slidell so I could Sumwon. You need to race her at Sam Houston.

GIMME SOME SUGAR NITTANY LION STYLE

ateamstupid 09-09-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
pie budget?....

LOL.

Coach Pants 09-09-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasept
You are famous.. You created the seminal work of art "Best Handicapper EVAH!" You're DT's Warhol.

Did you get the coffee mug?

Kasept 09-09-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

I did and it's hysterical. Thanked AeWing, but should obviously add thanks to you too..

Want to actually use the "B.H.E." design on the other side of the DT.com coffee mugs that DebZig is screaming for.. (If I can get your approval..)

Coach Pants 09-09-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

I did and it's hysterical. Thanked AeWing, but should obviously add thanks to you too..

Want to actually use the "B.H.E." design on the other side of the DT.com coffee mugs that DebZig is screaming for.. (If I can get your approval..)

Absolutely! I was hoping for B.H.E. bumper stickers and wifebeaters.

Danzig 09-09-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

i AM screaming! lol

i would love to have that BHE on there, that would make it complete. now, that on a t-shirt would be great too.

Danzig 09-09-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

I want to be famous too.

i thought you were famous?

Cannon Shell 09-09-2007 03:57 PM

Continues a trend of "healthy" trainers...

sumitas 09-09-2007 06:05 PM

WOW, great news...

miraja2 09-09-2007 07:44 PM

Congratulations, you guys are now working with two of the better trainers around. If the newbie turns out to be half as rewarding as Sumwon was this year, you guys will be in good shape.

santana 09-09-2007 08:01 PM

Mr Sciacca certainly isnt one of the top trainers in the NY area.
Although i coudnt tell you his percentage for the year, i am pretty sure it i dismal...
Maybe his day rate is cheaper than the rest of the better trainers ?
:rolleyes:

AeWingnut 09-09-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

I mailed one to the address you provided me but you never acknowledged receipt of the BHE mug.

Cajungator26 09-09-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santana
Mr Sciacca certainly isnt one of the top trainers in the NY area.
Although i coudnt tell you his percentage for the year, i am pretty sure it i dismal...
Maybe his day rate is cheaper than the rest of the better trainers ?
:rolleyes:

Can you tell us anything, genius?

Coach Pants 09-09-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeWingnut
I mailed one to the address you provided me but you never acknowledged receipt of the BHE mug.

I'm heading to the apartment tomorrow. I'll let you know if I got it.