Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Get-Togethers (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who wants to come to PID and buy PG'85 and I dinner? (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35267)

The Indomitable DrugS 03-31-2010 10:04 PM

Who wants to come to PID and buy PG'85 and I dinner?

I'm trying to lure the man, the myth, the legend to Erie but he's holding out for a free dinner.

Who wants to step up to the plate and make this happen?

2 Dollar Bill 04-01-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS
I'm trying to lure the man, the myth, the legend to Erie but he's holding out for a free dinner.

Does a ""happy"" meal count ?

Scav 04-01-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

What happened to all those food vouchers you won? I'm sure those would tide the plump one over for the whole weekend.

If he does show up, I might have to roll to Erie that weekend, talk about a meeting of the minds.

tiggerv 04-01-2010 10:11 AM

It's almost worth the trip.

What's the buffet run at PID?

randallscott35 04-01-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Why can't you treat him?

Sightseek 04-01-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randallscott35
Why can't you treat him?

He's too cheap to wear two contacts in his own eyes, you think he is going to spring for dinner?

randallscott35 04-01-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sightseek
He's too cheap to wear two contacts in his own eyes, you think he is going to spring for dinner?

The Tiger Woods of Presque Isle?

3kings 04-01-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scav
What happened to all those food vouchers you won? I'm sure those would tide the plump one over for the whole weekend.

If he does show up, I might have to roll to Erie that weekend, talk about a meeting of the minds.

All right, all bite. I'll buy the dinner. Once PID opens pick a Friday or Saturday night and let me know. I'm only 90 minutes away so it's not like it's a long trip. Scav, if you show I'll pick up your dinner too.

my miss storm cat 04-02-2010 03:07 PM

I'll buy you dinner if you fix the title.

philcski 04-03-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3kings (Post 631490)
All right, all bite. I'll buy the dinner. Once PID opens pick a Friday or Saturday night and let me know. I'm only 90 minutes away so it's not like it's a long trip. Scav, if you show I'll pick up your dinner too.

If this really happens, I'll show up too...

in a pink shirt, just for DrugS.

Sightseek 04-04-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philcski (Post 632167)
If this really happens, I'll show up too...

in a pink shirt, just for DrugS.

Rock it Phil! :tro:

3kings 04-11-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 (Post 635058)
First time I saw this thread. I am def. planning on going, all I require is all my meals be paid for, not just dinner.
Scav Im not feeling "the plump one" as my name. Lets stick to PG or Joe, please.

Pick a weekend with Doug and I'll try to make it..........I'll buy dinner. I don't plan on spending the whole weekend so you are on your own for the rest of the meals.