Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Get-Togethers (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tampa 2022 (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70101)

knickslions2 09-07-2021 04:48 PM

Tampa 2022
 
Role call. Looking at Feb 16-20. Full crowd expected!!

Heels1989 09-22-2021 06:01 PM

Flight Booked
2/17 Arrive TPA 835am
2/20 Depart TPA 1205pm

GPK 09-22-2021 06:41 PM

I'm in.
Arrive 2/17 @ 1pm
Depart 2/20 @ 8am

knickslions2 09-23-2021 10:25 AM

I'm booked

Arrive 10:54 am Feb 16
Depart 11:45 am Feb 20

Cant come fast enough

GPK 09-23-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1158197)
I'm booked

Arrive 10:54 am Feb 16
Depart 11:45 am Feb 20

Cant come fast enough

That's what she said.

knickslions2 09-23-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPK (Post 1158199)
That's what she said.

I know it aint what my old body says lol

Rudeboyelvis 09-28-2021 07:46 AM

I let Bigs know - should be a great time as always! Couple weeks after Sam Davis so getting a couple extra boxes shouldn't be an issue. Anyone heard from BT?

3kings 09-28-2021 10:16 AM

I guess you donít give a crap if Iím coming. Thanks Dan. How come there is no middle finger emoji? Im in. Thursday mood till Sunday noon.

-BT- 09-28-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3kings (Post 1158309)
I guess you donít give a crap if Iím coming. Thanks Dan. How come there is no middle finger emoji? Im in. Thursday mood till Sunday noon.

We all know yinz coming.

I'm in, most likely Thursday - Sunday. Trying to recruit Dave and Chip to come as well, Dan.

Heels1989 10-08-2021 09:37 AM

Return Flight has been rescheduled

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heels1989 (Post 1158193)
Flight Booked
2/17 Arrive TPA 835am
2/20 Depart TPA 515pm



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.