Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anyone notice the lack of Moss threads recently? (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39153)

RockHardTen1985 11-01-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS (Post 714576)
Yes - the Vikings defenses failure to record a single sack for all four games he played on Minny is because Moss did a poor job of rushing the passer.

The New England Patriots defensive resurgance and ballhawking turnover creating defense is because Moss was not Intercepting passes and forcing fumbles with great regularity.

The Vikings were a desperate and badly beat up team when they got Moss - they lost three close ROAD games to the Packers, Jets, and Pats... all while a crippled qb was fumbling snaps repeatedly - throwing gift wrapped INT's - and playing like Tiger Woods because his cancer stricken wife was upset that he was texting his junk to hotties.

Viva Moss!! I will have a 3rd new favorite NFL team in a months time!

It wont take a month....

Coach Pants 11-01-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Yes - the Vikings defenses failure to record a single sack for all four games he played on Minny is because Moss did a poor job of rushing the passer.

The New England Patriots defensive resurgance and ballhawking turnover creating defense is because Moss was not Intercepting passes and forcing fumbles with great regularity.

The Vikings were a desperate and badly beat up team when they got Moss - they lost three close ROAD games to the Packers, Jets, and Pats... all while a crippled qb was fumbling snaps repeatedly - throwing gift wrapped INT's - and playing like Tiger Woods because his cancer stricken wife was upset that he was texting pictures of his junk to hotties.

The Omaha Nighthawks will be his next team. Clarett and Moss.

3kings 11-01-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

The Vikings were a desperate and badly beat up team when they got Moss - they lost three close ROAD games to the Packers, Jets, and Pats... all while a crippled qb was fumbling snaps repeatedly - throwing gift wrapped INT's - and playing like Tiger Woods because his cancer stricken wife was upset that he was texting pictures of his junk to hotties.

It was a tongue in cheek response to PG1985's inane comment about the overs. Didn't mean to alert the Moss defamation of character apologists.

The Indomitable DrugS 11-01-2010 05:22 PM

He will be playing with the Pats next week ... he basically waived himself in the press confrence. He took about four or five not so thinly veiled shots at Brad Childress in that press confrence.

RockHardTen1985 11-01-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS (Post 714583)
He will be playing with the Pats next week ... he basically waived himself in the press confrence. He took about four or five not so thinly veiled shots at Brad Childress in that press confrence.

It was the best thing I ever saw, Tom Jackson had his back. He keeps it real, its refreshing in sports. He reminds me a lot of myself.

hoovesupsideyourhead 11-01-2010 05:28 PM

you should be his agent

herkhorse 11-01-2010 05:31 PM

quite the prophetic thread.