Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Paddock (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TimeformUS (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51175)

Calzone Lord 07-09-2013 02:12 PM

TimeformUS

Thanks. I'd certainly enjoy being in New Orleans in the winter and I know I would be an asset to the bettors in that role.

However, I'm on the team with TimeformUS right now...and have been working with them for over a year now...and we're in BETA mode and just about to launch.

If you're a TVG customer...you can check out the TimeformUS past performances right now.

I'm both a figuremaker and analyst for them.

I think you guys will really enjoy the past performances and figures. The PP's have a cleaner and more modernized look to them ... and a lot of really useful innovations have been made to help bettors get an edge.

A lot of good horse racing minds are involved with the team, and I'm very excited about the product, especially as it becomes more complete.

Marc Attenberg, the former Vice President/Digital Development at DRF during the years when Formulator got rolling, is my boss...and he's had to endure a lot of my input and suggestions...to go along with a lot of very good ideas already in place.

DerbyTrail poster CJ is the chief figuremaker. I think you guys will very much enjoy betting with TimeformUS past performances.

DaTruth 07-09-2013 02:27 PM

You have been busy. I'll have to look at the Timeform PPs. Best of luck to you and CJ.

ateamstupid 07-09-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calzone Lord (Post 934481)
Thanks. I'd certainly enjoy being in New Orleans in the winter and I know I would be an asset to the bettors in that role.

However, I'm on the team with TimeformUS right now...and have been working with them for over a year now...and we're in BETA mode and just about to launch.

If you're a TVG customer...you can check out the TimeformUS past performances right now.

I think you guys will really enjoy the past performances and figures. The PP's have a cleaner and more modernized look to them ... and a lot of really useful innovations have been made to help bettors get an edge.

A lot of good horse racing minds are involved with the team, and I'm very excited about the product, especially as it becomes more complete.

Marc Attenberg, the former Vice President/Digital Development at DRF during the years when Formulator got rolling, is my boss...and he's had to endure a lot of my input and suggestions...to go along with a lot of very good ideas already in place.

DerbyTrail poster CJ is the chief figuremaker. I think you guys will very much enjoy betting with TimeformUS past performances.

Sounds like a great product. Congrats to both of you.

pweizer 07-09-2013 03:29 PM

I can't wait to try them. For us non-TVG types, when do you expect them to be available?

Paul

cmorioles 07-09-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pweizer (Post 934487)
I can't wait to try them. For us non-TVG types, when do you expect them to be available?

Paul

Late this week.

3kings 07-09-2013 03:41 PM

Sounds great, looking forward to the product.

Kasept 07-09-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pweizer (Post 934487)

Paul

They launch this week. Exciting & innovative product, beautifully executed. Between Marc, CJ, Doug and the rest of their elite, dedicated horseplayer team, it should be a great success.

Duvalier 07-09-2013 03:43 PM

Congrats and good luck on the new endeavor.

JJP 07-09-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmorioles (Post 934489)
Late this week.

CJ-

How much will they sell for when the product is up and running?

XIIPointStables 07-09-2013 03:59 PM

Good luck to the whole team and please keep us non-TVG members aware of when the new product is available. Sounds great

NTamm1215 07-09-2013 04:17 PM

TimeformUS

This deserves its own thread:

www.timeformus.com

MaTH716 07-09-2013 04:21 PM

Best of luck guys.

cmorioles 07-09-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJP (Post 934495)
CJ-

How much will they sell for when the product is up and running?

Not really my department, but I know there will be subscription plans, and I believe the cost per card is $1.50 on that basis. There will be a lot more to come this week.

AlreadyHome 07-09-2013 05:04 PM

Very nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calzone Lord (Post 934481)

Wow that's great news. Goodluck to u and CJ with the new chapter in the horse racing industry.:tro:

I'm gonna check it out. I always like reading and learning from your post/threads... Keep up your good work :)

my miss storm cat 07-09-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmorioles (Post 934503)
Not really my department, but I know there will be subscription plans, and I believe the cost per card is $1.50 on that basis. There will be a lot more to come this week.

I just watched a couple of the videos (pace projector, race ratings) and looked around a bit (enhanced foreign running lines, the long comment, etc)...

This is awesome!

Congrats and best of luck, Craig (... and all of you guys).

Well done!

Sightseek 07-09-2013 05:16 PM

Congrats Dougie-poo! The information that you have provided here has been both invaluable and original and you have taught me more about watching races and horse history than any other resource.

I can't wait to see your work there.

freddymo 07-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sightseek (Post 934510)
Congrats Dougie-poo! The information that you have provided here has been both invaluable and original and you have taught me more about watching races and horse history than any other resource.

I can't wait to see your work there.

Really....He is still selling hot dog vouchers at PID that he scammed in a betting promotion. Just because he finally got a real job? The guy was O for 32 years now Lo and Behold CJ takes pity on him and he is Dougie Poo from Dougie poop?

Just Kidding

outofthebox 07-09-2013 06:16 PM

Congrats guys! Looking forward to it. Now i can see your frustration with the tracks tele timers as your numbers are formulated with pace and final time..Anyway, best of luck!

tiggerv 07-09-2013 06:42 PM

Great news. Been a big fan of CJs figures. Good luck guys

pweizer 07-09-2013 07:03 PM

I just watched some videos and it looks very cool. I will sign up as soon as you open for business.

Paul