Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Paddock (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   maybe someone could help me (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65452)

ontheoutside 12-11-2018 09:51 PM

maybe someone could help me

i know theres all kinds of sheets to buy from,
the ragazon sheets to
bruno juliano to
mike welsh
to bris net i assume
to the whatever sheets

which ones in your opinion are the best to purchase?
thank you

Rupert Pupkin 12-12-2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheoutside (Post 1119714)
i know theres all kinds of sheets to buy from,
the ragazon sheets to
bruno juliano to
mike welsh
to bris net i assume
to the whatever sheets

which ones in your opinion are the best to purchase?
thank you

It depends what you are looking for. The Ragozin Sheets are speed figures. Mike Welsh and Bruno DeJulio sell clocker reports. If you are looking for a clocker report, Welsh is excellent. He is one of the best, if not the best. I personally would avoid DeJulio. I don't think he's a good clocker at all.

Kasept 12-12-2018 04:51 AM

Thoro-Graph for premium performance figures and tremendous sire/trainer stats. Far superior to the figures-only Ragozin product. TG's Xmas-New Years promo is coming up to try them for free.

Andy's Harrington's National Turf (S. California only) is the best clocking service anywhere.

Welsch & team's DRF Clocker Report (Gulfstream winter, Keeneland, Saratoga/Belmont) for other areas.

Brisnet's best product is the American Produce Records which provide comprehensive breeding info.

ontheoutside 12-12-2018 06:44 AM

thank you steve and rupert

i think im going to try the 1st one steve mentioned i want something to purchase for the season when saratoga comes to town
but i d like to get a grasp on what they read like now just to get a feel

ontheoutside 12-12-2018 06:48 AM

steve

when signing up its asking me do i want a full aaccount or free products

if im looking for say just saratoga when it comes or just indivisual days what is the cost of this?

Rverge 12-12-2018 12:45 PM

All-in-One and RDSS software that uses Speed figs and velocity. can print
Trackmaster also has "sheets" Performance Cycles

ElPrado 12-15-2018 07:16 AM

Make sure the promo is in effect for Thorograph first. It may not be started yet. Waiting a week or so won't cost anything if it does what you need. That way you can sign up for the free promo and you know if you like it rather than get jammed into something. I've used Thorograph. It worked for me. Some people are looking for something else.
I'm not saying it hasn't started yet.... no clue, just make sure it has. The dates will be posted somewhere on the ad that the promo is on. You can take it from there.

Kasept 12-15-2018 07:36 AM

As stated above, the TG client appreciation promo is Christmas to New Years..

ElPrado 12-15-2018 08:39 AM

That's what I wa trying to say, Steve.He was trying to jump on it before it started.