Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   so long fins (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27034)

hoovesupsideyourhead 01-04-2009 02:54 PM

so long fins

good season.. got out played and out muscled today..go play golf..who is going to beat the ravens..they play a tough brusing game..ala old bears

hoovesupsideyourhead 01-04-2009 03:00 PM

yes he gave up a bad pass ..or 2.. he had no time and the one the reciever fell down..not his fault..to his credit he tried to stop the guy and got knocked the f out..marino himself couldent have done much with this o line vs the ravens d imo

Quiet Chris 01-04-2009 03:21 PM

The Ravens look very tough. Just punishing. I wouldn't want any part of that team if I was the Titans.

Bigsmc 01-04-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiet Chris
The Ravens look very tough. Just punishing. I wouldn't want any part of that team if I was the Titans.

The Titans are pretty punishing themselves.

ateamstupid 01-04-2009 04:28 PM

LOL, you got Chad'd.

Cannon Shell 01-04-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid
LOL, you got Chad'd.

We did but we did make it this far which after last season is ok.

hoovesupsideyourhead 01-04-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

LOL, you got Chad'd.

nice cheap shot..how bad does that make the jets

Quiet Chris 01-04-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsmc
The Titans are pretty punishing themselves.

Not like that. Those Ravens are vicious. We beat them rather handily, but I don't want to see them in Tampa. They get a little momentum and then tee off on people. We took them out of their game early but they are the only team I think that can give the Giants trouble. The play great D and have 3 running backs. Sounds similar.

GBBob 01-04-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Not like that. Those Ravens are vicious. We beat them rather handily, but I don't want to see them in Tampa. They get a little momentum and then tee off on people. We took them out of their game early but they are the only team I think that can give the Giants trouble. The play great D and have 3 running backs. Sounds similar.

Too bad you won't get there Chris..cocky, cocky. Nice run LY, but not again

ateamstupid 01-05-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
nice cheap shot..how bad does that make the jets

Nice hypocrisy from the master of the cheap shot. This is what I've been trying to tell Chad lovers all year. He's a nice guy and a serviceable quarterback during the regular season, but he'll never get you anywhere near a Super Bowl.

gales0678 01-05-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

at some point the QB will have to make plays for the ravens

it may be next week , or afc title or SB , but Flacco will have to make some plays

this defense is good , but , it is not as good as when they won it all with Dilfer

hoovesupsideyourhead 01-05-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Nice hypocrisy from the master of the cheap shot. This is what I've been trying to tell Chad lovers all year. He's a nice guy and a serviceable quarterback during the regular season, but he'll never get you anywhere near a Super Bowl.

master of the cheap shot...nice...chad did ok they made the playoffs..his play wasnt great but other turnovers and no time to do his job didnt help. parcells is staying .so he will have to fight for his job in 09..his o line will be beefed up and a new corner or two would help.......