Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Paddock (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   MOST PROFITABLE betting angle (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8575)

GinaIsWild 01-07-2007 03:29 PM

MOST PROFITABLE betting angle

...and it's so simple and obvious, an unbelievable flat bet profit. Mike Smith OFF. Anytime there is a rider switch from Smith to ANYONE, the horse airs. Even that anchor Santos got run off the screen with the horse in the last at AQU that Smith was named on then replaced. It is amazing.

Scav 01-07-2007 03:30 PM

great thread.....

Laviollete off is my special angle also....going to throw Smith off into my tool box

blackthroatedwind 01-07-2007 03:36 PM

Smith is a disgrace....of that there is no doubt. He's dreadful.

For a real laugh, check out Sean Bridgemohan's kamikaze move in the 9th after getting left ( as usual ). Does he want to get in an accident?

Coach Pants 01-07-2007 03:40 PM

Pedroza off.

GPK 01-07-2007 03:41 PM

Ferrer off...:cool:

AeWingnut 01-07-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfeld
...and it's so simple and obvious, an unbelievable flat bet profit. Mike Smith OFF. Anytime there is a rider switch from Smith to ANYONE, the horse airs. Even that anchor Santos got run off the screen with the horse in the last at AQU that Smith was named on then replaced. It is amazing.

I have to agree. I don't even look at the horse after seeing him up

Hickory Hill Hoff 01-07-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
Smith is a disgrace....of that there is no doubt. He's dreadful.For a real laugh, check out Sean Bridgemohan's kamikaze move in the 9th after getting left ( as usual ). Does he want to get in an accident?

Hey, he's in love with the best female jock on the grounds...give him a break!

GPK 01-07-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
Hey, he's in love with the best female jock on the grounds...give him a break!

ahh...one of the few things on this earth with the power to move mountains...:eek:

Hickory Hill Hoff 01-07-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3B
ahh...one of the few things on this earth with the power to move mountains...:eek:

You gotta admit...she is cute! :)

GPK 01-07-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

You gotta admit...she is cute! :)

for a white girl....

Hickory Hill Hoff 01-07-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3B
for a white girl....

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

GPK 01-07-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

GinaIsWild 01-07-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3B
for a white girl....

Don't even get me started on her a rider, she is almost as inept as he is.

kentuckyrosesinmay 01-07-2007 06:47 PM

Both are pretty bad at times...other times, I think they ride quite well. Chantel's move in that race where she jumped off the horse was pure idiotic though.

I have a question...

Are you all going to diss me this bad when I become a jockey? :D LOL.

GPK 01-07-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentuckyrosesinmay
Both are pretty bad at times...other times, I think they ride quite well. Chantel's move in that race where she jumped off the horse was pure idiotic though.

I have a question...

much, much worse...:D

GinaIsWild 01-07-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

I have a question...

That depends on whether you are going to become a spoiled, whining, primadonna who expects everyone else to pay for your insurance.

kentuckyrosesinmay 01-07-2007 06:59 PM

I expect to win enough to pay for my own insurance, and, if I'm not near the rider that everyone else thinks that I can be, then I'll quit and go to vet school (which I plan on doing anyway after I've ridden for 5-10 years).

I just want to be around the horses for awhile. It's what I love to do, and my heart is sick from not being able to ride.

kentuckyrosesinmay 01-07-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfeld
That depends on whether you are going to become a spoiled, whining, primadonna who expects everyone else to pay for your insurance.

I have a question Jfeld...What did these jockeys ever do to you?

GinaIsWild 01-07-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

I have a question Jfeld...What did these jockeys ever do to you?

I don't like whining, spoiled, primadonnas who expect others to pay for their own insurance. I suggest you look up the definition of INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR and then compare that to what the jockey's guild is trying to extort from the industry. Perhaps then you will understand my ire.

I don't respect anyone who empowers totally unqualified clowns to represent them, then choose to blame everyone else except themselves when their leadership they so passionately endorsed is exposed as totally fraudulent.