Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Get-Togethers (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tampa 2019 (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65528)

knickslions2 12-29-2018 04:06 PM

Tampa 2019
 
Date is set for March 6-10 for anyone interested. Dan and Mike hope you guys are around. Let me know. Looking forward to another great weekend

knickslions2 01-10-2019 02:22 PM

Obe, Andy and I are booked and arrive to town the March 6th at 11:10. Herk and Dave you going to make it this year?

Heels1989 01-11-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1120401)
Obe, Andy and I are booked and arrive to town the March 6th at 11:10. Herk and Dave you going to make it this year?

Tom - cant commit right now one way or the other. Should have a better idea on my calendar later this month. Hope I can sneak down for a couple of days. Maybe a Friday thru Sunday for me if I can swing it.

knickslions2 01-11-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heels1989 (Post 1120426)
Tom - cant commit right now one way or the other. Should have a better idea on my calendar later this month. Hope I can sneak down for a couple of days. Maybe a Friday thru Sunday for me if I can swing it.

Hope it works out. TK may be coming for a couple days now too!!

Edit TK is in!!! Lets get the whole gang there. BT try to work a few days in

MinnSkinny 01-30-2019 02:42 PM

Does anybody believe, like me, that the track announcer at TBD was formerly the narrator for the Rocky & Bullwinkel show?

knickslions2 02-12-2019 02:08 PM

Three more weeks. cant wait to see the sun. list growing

Knicks
Obe
Andy
3kings
BT
Heels

Lets keep them coming

knickslions2 02-27-2019 09:05 AM

One week


Role call

Obe, Andy Knicks are in Wednesday

Kasept 02-27-2019 09:34 AM

I'll be there starting Wednesday..

knickslions2 02-27-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasept (Post 1122559)
I'll be there starting Wednesday..

Nice. Be nice to say hi in person!

Heels1989 02-27-2019 12:13 PM

In early Friday AM. Out early Sunday AM

-BT- 02-28-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heels1989 (Post 1122570)
In early Friday AM. Out early Sunday AM

Thursday morning in --- EARLY Sunday morning out.

really gonna miss this 14 degree weather for 3 days :rolleyes:

-bt-

Bogey 03-01-2019 06:52 AM

Add me to the list. I'll be there on Saturday for Tampa Bay Derby. Looking forward to meeting the DT contingent.

I'll also be at Gulfstream for the Fountain of Youth.

knickslions2 03-01-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogey (Post 1122643)
Add me to the list. I'll be there on Saturday for Tampa Bay Derby. Looking forward to meeting the DT contingent.

I'll also be at Gulfstream for the Fountain of Youth.

Glad to hear it Gus. Have fun at foy

Bogey 03-01-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1122724)
Glad to hear it Gus. Have fun at foy

Thanks, Tom

knickslions2 03-06-2019 11:20 AM

Ohio boys have arrived and joined exacta Bob. First beers are poured, show parley starting up and my traditional first bet Paco at gulf 1. Fun times ahead

herkhorse 03-06-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1122992)
Ohio boys have arrived and joined exacta Bob. First beers are poured, show parley starting up and my traditional first bet Paco at gulf 1. Fun times ahead

:tro:

Have fun guys, box the 128 for me if you make it to Derby Lane. They have a great dessert bar. :D

knickslions2 03-06-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herkhorse (Post 1123000)
:tro:

Have fun guys, box the 128 for me if you make it to Derby Lane. They have a great dessert bar. :D

Inside outside for dogs herk lol. Send us some show picks

knickslions2 03-07-2019 10:35 AM

Day 2 has arrived and Iíve learned something new. Iím old. One slice of pizza is not enough food for 12 hours of drinking and 2 hours of sleep. Lots of uncashed tickets on the night stand but hoping to change the fortunes around today. Going to attach Gulfstream hard today but first eat!!

casp0555 03-07-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickslions2 (Post 1123058)
Day 2 has arrived and Iíve learned something new. Iím old. One slice of pizza is not enough food for 12 hours of drinking and 2 hours of sleep. Lots of uncashed tickets on the night stand but hoping to change the fortunes around today. Going to attach Gulfstream hard today but first eat!!

Hang in there Buddy...your never too old for FUN!! Now wipe that pizza sauce off your face and get back at it :tro::tro:

knickslions2 03-08-2019 10:16 PM

Quote of the day

ďYou should wear those blinkers for the picture ď

Lol
Dan


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.