Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Bar & Grill (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Best Player in the NFL.... (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39038)

Nascar1966 10-29-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde (Post 712774)
Shut up,Dahla.

You should take your own advice.

Nascar1966 10-29-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseofcourse (Post 713036)
It's simple answers to simple questions...if the Steelers could have beaten a 1-11 team in December last year would they have made the playoffs?? Just keep it simple and say "yes" Steeler fan!!

If you didnt like how I phrased my answer, not my problem.

ateamstupid 10-29-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER (Post 713102)
Joey, I think you will one day have to face a challenge called High Blood pressure. Just a wild guess. I don't think he's had great teams, but he's made it to the big dance multiple times, and got a ring with one of 'em. Is he Joe Montana in the clutch? No.

Right, this is what you do when you're shown up about something. Don't address the issue and tell the other person they have an unrelated mental problem. And you don't see the irony in that. I think you suffer from agoraphobia. Just a wild guess.

horseofcourse 10-29-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nascar1966 (Post 713122)
If you didnt like how I phrased my answer, not my problem.

I know. It's an internet board with lots of unstable people. Myself included.

clyde 10-29-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nascar1966 (Post 713117)
You should take your own advice.

fucl< you and fucl< yo advice,too

Dahoss 10-29-2010 07:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXfsLR_YJ9A

SCUDSBROTHER 10-29-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 713128)
Right, this is what you do when you're shown up about something. Don't address the issue and tell the other person they have an unrelated mental problem. And you don't see the irony in that. I think you suffer from agoraphobia. Just a wild guess.

Ain't a mental problem. Ya temper is immense. You could pull a house down the street over something stupid like this. I'm in L.A. Don't have a team. Wouldn't you think I'd be objective about this crap? What would I have against (or for) Marino, or Manning? One was good. The other was great. I addressed your statement already. I said Manning had not that great of teams, and isn't the most clutch quarterback in the post.

SCUDSBROTHER 10-29-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 713150)

Must you?

Dahoss 10-29-2010 07:11 PM

Must I what?

ateamstupid 10-29-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER (Post 713151)
Ain't a mental problem. Ya temper is immense. You could pull a house down the street over something stupid like this. I'm in L.A. Don't have a team. Wouldn't you think I'd be objective about this crap? What would I have against (or for) Marino, or Manning? One was good. The other was great. I addressed your statement already. I said Manning had not that great of teams, and isn't the most clutch quarterback in the post.

Temper? What are you talking about? I laid out very reasonably why you're wrong about Manning. You have no rebuttal, so your response is to insinuate that there's something wrong with me. You do the same thing when you argue with Andy. Because you're dead wrong about it, it's stupid. You really don't know much about football, but maybe that's just my 'temper' talking.

clyde 10-29-2010 07:21 PM

fucl< you fucl< yo movie clip,too!

Dahoss 10-29-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde (Post 713158)
fucl< you fucl< yo movie clip,too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g

SCUDSBROTHER 10-29-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 713157)
Temper? What are you talking about? I laid out very reasonably why you're wrong about Manning. You have no rebuttal, so your response is to insinuate that there's something wrong with me. You do the same thing when you argue with Andy. Because you're dead wrong about it, it's stupid. You really don't know much about football, but maybe that's just my 'temper' talking.

I gave you a rebuttal. You wrote a book about something that's just not very important. I don't feel like writing all night bout this shyt. If it's really that big a deal to you, I will go through each game (so fkn boring.) You have never been as bad as Andy. That individual will simply lie about people. When caught, he says he wasn't serious. I don't think you do this.

SCUDSBROTHER 10-29-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 713162)

LOL..Cheney

ateamstupid 10-29-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER (Post 713166)
I gave you a rebuttal. You wrote a book about something that's just not very important. I don't feel like writing all night bout this shyt. If it's really that big a deal to you, I will go through each game (so fkn boring.) You have never been as bad as Andy. That individual will simply lie about people. When caught, he says he wasn't serious. I don't think you do this.

Did it ever occur to you that I've written something similar to combat tards who think that one lucky Super Bowl makes Manning great and not a choker? It took me five minutes and no one ever has any rebuttal for it.

You're perfectly willing to argue minutiae about the Dodgers and politics until your eyes bleed, but when someone takes you to task about something you're ignorant and wrong about, it's "just not very important".

SCUDSBROTHER 10-29-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ateamstupid (Post 713169)
Did it ever occur to you that I've written something similar to combat tards who think that one lucky Super Bowl makes Manning great and not a choker? It took me five minutes and no one ever has any rebuttal for it.

You're perfectly willing to argue minutiae about the Dodgers and politics until your eyes bleed, but when someone takes you to task about something you're ignorant and wrong about, it's "just not very important".

Wasn't important to me (before you ever wrote it.) You can't settle everything. Sometimes people just disagree. If you don't think Manning's great, I'm not pssd about it.

ateamstupid 10-29-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER (Post 713175)
Wasn't important to me (before you ever wrote it.) You can't settle everything. Sometimes people just disagree. If you don't think Manning's great, I'm not pssd about it.

Neither am I. Believe it or not, you can't read everyone's moods and tendencies the way you think you can. The point is, you said Manning's great because he got his ring. He was lucky/terrible in that playoff run. If he's great, it's not because of that ring. End of argument.

RockHardTen1985 10-29-2010 10:35 PM

I know Colts fans who take Brady 10/10 times over Manning.

clyde 10-29-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 713162)

doo-dah you!!

Nascar1966 10-30-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseofcourse (Post 713135)
I know. It's an internet board with lots of unstable people. Myself included.

Join the crowd.

:zz: