Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Esoteric Central (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   here it goes... (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23142)

ArlJim78 06-08-2008 09:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 799

justindew 06-08-2008 09:15 PM

Also, the sooner you accept that women are not normal people, the happier you will be.

jcs11204 06-08-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justindew
1) Forget the gambling aspect of this. Just be responsible. As long as you are responsible, there is no need to complicate this by bringing gambling into it.

2) You can't do anything to make her want to come back. So don't try. The only thing you can do is push her away, which as sure as ****, you will do if you keep calling her. And NEVER question her actions, UNLESS it directly pertains to the kids. For instance, don't bring up the rap music thing.

3) Assume the relationship with her is over. In all likelihood, as soon as you move on, she will come back. But by then you won't care.

4) Dude, be prepared. It will likely get worse before it gets better. BUT IT WILL GET BETTER.

#3 is my biggest problem.... since we have been apart i have been with other girls, i have called some ppl from high school, and dated and ****...but i for some reasson cant assume its over, i want to, but i cant

jcs11204 06-08-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoss9698

you are the single reasson why i almost did not post this....
guess i was correct to think you could not keep out of it.

Danzig 06-08-2008 09:26 PM

since the two of you have chosen to bring two other people into the world, i'd think the #1 priority is (or should be) the two little innocents that will either have a decent upbringing or a childhood from hell-that's you and your ex-g/f's call.
i also think therapy would be called for here-family therapy for you and her, and for the kids as well when they get older. people tend to flippantly ignore what's going on in their lives when it comes to how the kids will handle it-they'll be fine is what you generally hear. not so. you two are the 'adults', if you're not acting as adults, kids only get more confused.
at any rate, kids are here, relationship is a bust. do what both of you can to raise the youngsters-she sounds responsible enough if she's holding a steady job, and it's good that her mom is in the picture. absolutely protect your rights as a dad, as you're protecting your kids' rights in the same way.
as for dating others, i'd pretty much avoid other relationships, as you certainly don't need more on your plate-nor do you need to add more kids to the mix.
just my .02 worth.

by the way, i should warn you-these are morty waters. and i think i hear jaws theme music playing in the background.

Coach Pants 06-08-2008 09:32 PM

jcs11204 06-08-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzig
since the two of you have chosen to bring two other people into the world, i'd think the #1 priority is (or should be) the two little innocents that will either have a decent upbringing or a childhood from hell-that's you and your ex-g/f's call.
i also think therapy would be called for here-family therapy for you and her, and for the kids as well when they get older. people tend to flippantly ignore what's going on in their lives when it comes to how the kids will handle it-they'll be fine is what you generally hear. not so. you two are the 'adults', if you're not acting as adults, kids only get more confused.
at any rate, kids are here, relationship is a bust. do what both of you can to raise the youngsters-she sounds responsible enough if she's holding a steady job, and it's good that her mom is in the picture. absolutely protect your rights as a dad, as you're protecting your kids' rights in the same way.
as for dating others, i'd pretty much avoid other relationships, as you certainly don't need more on your plate-nor do you need to add more kids to the mix.
just my .02 worth.

by the way, i should warn you-these are morty waters. and i think i hear jaws theme music playing in the background.

thank you

Coach Pants 06-08-2008 09:38 PM

Check her place for cocoa butter and newports.

jcs11204 06-08-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoss9698

lol funny thing is, i know 2/3 of the rats in your picture.

Coach Pants 06-08-2008 09:44 PM

http://www.vasectomy.com/

Danzig 06-08-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcs11204
thank you

you're welcome i guess. you two kind of put the cart before the horse. at any rate, can't undo what's done. but seriously, you guys have got to come to some kind of understanding about whatever your relationship is or encompasses.
but hey, welcome to dealing with women-most of them are a riot. i don't get along with many myself. i find them silly, dishonest, game playing, cutthroat, ruthless, vague and misleading. but some can be the best thing you've ever had happen to you.
like the guy in the third indiana jones movie who melts when he drinks from the 'grail'-you chose poorly. but it's done now, so take care of your kids. you, and she, can take care of yourselves.

jcs11204 06-08-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzig
you're welcome i guess. you two kind of put the cart before the horse. at any rate, can't undo what's done. but seriously, you guys have got to come to some kind of understanding about whatever your relationship is or encompasses.
but hey, welcome to dealing with women-most of them are a riot. i don't get along with many myself. i find them silly, dishonest, game playing, cutthroat, ruthless, vague and misleading. but some can be the best thing you've ever had happen to you.
like the guy in the third indiana jones movie who melts when he drinks from the 'grail'-you chose poorly. but it's done now, so take care of your kids. you, and she, can take care of yourselves.

thank you again...i agree with you about the misleading, one day she is seeing someone, the next she is waiting for us to work on things, one night she goes out and tells me she was with another man, then takes it back and tells me she was trying to make me mad, its a mess i dont know when she is telling the truth anymore, or when she is just trying to hurt/bother me

Danzig 06-08-2008 10:07 PM

she's probably just trying to drive you insane. or maybe she wants her cake and eat it, too. she wants to date, but you to be there for when she's between other dates. so, clear the air. tell her what the deal is, and will be. you guys really need to sit down and hash it all out, in a rational way. not yelling, screaming or accusing. and not about what's over-but what you expect from now on.

Coach Pants 06-08-2008 10:10 PM

onebadbeast 06-08-2008 10:15 PM

Wow, Dont Ever Mistake This Derby Trail Board As Therapy...
We Have All Been Down This Road Before With Women, Pretend They Are Dead And Move On With Hookers. Never Met A Chick That Enjoyed A Gambler Either.

jcs11204 06-08-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onebadbeast
Wow, Dont Ever Mistake This Derby Trail Board As Therapy...
We Have All Been Down This Road Before With Women, Pretend They Are Dead And Move On With Hookers. Never Met A Chick That Enjoyed A Gambler Either.

agree with the gambler part, she hates it, but when i win its ok. when she has her hand out, last summer i took her to saratoga once, i went up with 400 in my pocket had a huge day... cashed huge on a horse on the turf named WARN, CALVIN WAS UP.... also i think i bet 100 to win on a 2yr old that day named sargent seattle... but anyway, the point is i went up with 400 came home with 4k, and she took half, everything was great that day