PDA

View Full Version : latest senate poll, saddam

Danzig
11-05-2006, 07:29 AM
shows reps will hold the senate, but dems are expected to take over house majority..
don't forget to vote tuesday!

and hussein received a death sentence. no surprise there.

Danzig
11-05-2006, 08:06 AM
just saw an update, they're gonna hang the bastard. wow, didn't know they still did that!

timmgirvan
11-05-2006, 04:06 PM
just saw an update, they're gonna hang the bastard. wow, didn't know they still did that!
Drawn and Quartered would have been my pick,but hey,I'm old-fashioned!:D

Rupert Pupkin
11-05-2006, 06:00 PM
shows reps will hold the senate, but dems are expected to take over house majority..
don't forget to vote tuesday!

That doesn't sound too bad. I can live with the dems controlling the House and the repubs controlling the Senate.

Danzig
11-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Drawn and Quartered would have been my pick,but hey,I'm old-fashioned!:D

according to history books i have here....the grim practice of hanging, drawing and quartering started with edward the first of england. he came up with the punishment for a welsh prince. william wallace also met that end, gruesome is a polite way of putting it. dragged thru the streets to the scaffold, briefly hanged, cut down before you pass out, cut open, guts pulled out and burned in front of you, then when they cut out your heart and show it to you--your last view if you're unlucky enough to have survived thus far--you meet your end. dead now, head cut off, torso quartered. head on one of the gates going into london, four quarters sent to the four corners of the kingdom.
oliver cromwells body was actually dug up when charles the second returned to rule--his head was put on london bridge and stayed for years.

oh, and did i mention i had chili for dinner. yum yum.

Danzig
11-05-2006, 06:28 PM
That doesn't sound too bad. I can live with the dems controlling the House and the repubs controlling the Senate.

yeah, that moderate voice of reason, nancy pelosi, will become speaker. giggity giggity.

Downthestretch55
11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
according to history books i have here....the grim practice of hanging, drawing and quartering started with edward the first of england. he came up with the punishment for a welsh prince. william wallace also met that end, gruesome is a polite way of putting it. dragged thru the streets to the scaffold, briefly hanged, cut down before you pass out, cut open, guts pulled out and burned in front of you, then when they cut out your heart and show it to you--your last view if you're unlucky enough to have survived thus far--you meet your end. dead now, head cut off, torso quartered. head on one of the gates going into london, four quarters sent to the four corners of the kingdom.
oliver cromwells body was actually dug up when charles the second returned to rule--his head was put on london bridge and stayed for years.

oh, and did i mention i had chili for dinner. yum yum.
Let's see...
I'll give Arizona the left leg, Florida the right one, Maine gets the right arm, and Washinton gets the left.
Good bye Dubbya, Dicky C, Rummy. More later.
Scatter you guys.
Bye!

Revolution
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
I am hoping the Dems get control of both. They can then fry Bush and this will kill any chance of Hillary Clinton becoming president. This country will never give control of everything to one party, especially a liberal from San Francisco, and a President from liberal new york.