PDA

View Full Version : Cute LitF Pictures

foggyfan
06-10-2006, 02:17 AM
I am looking for any cute LitF pictures you guys might have. I'm new here, and am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll!

ateamstupid
06-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Most adorable first post ever.

31lengths
06-10-2006, 06:09 AM
I am looking for any cute LitF pictures you guys might have. I'm new here, and am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll!

Here....or Check your private messages. I posted these last week.
They're not that good but they are somewhat candid.

http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06h8ro.jpg
http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06g1vx.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06i8ef.jpg
http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06f7du.jpg

Bold Brooklynite
06-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Oh gawd-in-heaven!

Is this going to be another "pretty horsie" site?

Hey, sweetie ... there's a site called Horseracingtalk.com ... which is packed with little girls and bitter hags who swoon over pretty horsies. You'll be very comfortable over there.

QUOTE=foggyfan]I am looking for any cute LitF pictures you guys might have. I'm new here, and am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll![/QUOTE]

Dunbar
06-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh gawd-in-heaven!

Hey, sweetie ... there's a site called Horseracingtalk.com ... which is packed with little girls and bitter hags who swoon over pretty horsies. You'll be very comfortable over there.

Gee, that was a swell contribution from someone who shows all of 3 posts thus far. You start right out belittling another poster right from the get go. I'm really impressed with your style.

--Dunbar

Bold Brooklynite
06-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi, Dunbar ... it's great to make your acquaintance.

I was told that this was a Forum for intelligent adults who enjoy discussing thoroughbred racing. There are other Forums ... and we know who they are ... which appeal more to starry-eyed young girls and bitter old divorcees who like to swoon over pretty horsies ... and become resentful ... and even vengeful ... when others don't.

I was simply directing the "pretty-horsie" poster to one of those other sites. Just trying to be a "nice guy." Can you be one too?

Thanks ... I knew you could.

Gee, that was a swell contribution from someone who shows all of 3 posts thus far. You start right out belittling another poster right from the get go. I'm really impressed with your style.

--Dunbar

Scurlogue Champ
06-10-2006, 11:43 AM
I just love to pet horses, they are so pretty.

:D ;)

Scurlogue Champ
06-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Maybe LITF could make a good eventer or hunter-jumper someday.

It would be soooo awesome if I could get a hold of him, geld him so he would mind his manners, and make him jump over 1 foot high pvc pipe on Saturdays.

I loooooooooove him!!!!

Cajungator26
06-10-2006, 11:52 AM
JMO, but if you don't like this kind of topic, then perhaps you should ignore it. ;) Instead, you felt the need to comment on it.

Bold Brooklynite
06-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Moody ... I have the feeling that this is the start of a lifetime friendship ...

... gaaaaaacccckkkk !!!

I just love to pet horses, they are so pretty.

:D ;)

Scurlogue Champ
06-10-2006, 01:49 PM
hahahaha, me too

Bold Brooklynite
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
On the contrary ... I simply LOOOOOOVE this kind of topic ...

... it provides the perfect opportunity for me to be acerbic, caustic, sarcastic, and overbearing.

JMO, but if you don't like this kind of topic, then perhaps you should ignore it. ;) Instead, you felt the need to comment on it.

Cajungator26
06-10-2006, 02:22 PM
If that's what makes you feel better, go on... but don't complain about this type of topic if you apparently support it.

... it provides the perfect opportunity for me to be acerbic, caustic, sarcastic, and overbearing.

Dunbar
06-10-2006, 02:28 PM

That's quite an admirable goal. However, I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent about horseracing. I guess you are too busy playing ogre to other posters.

--Dunbar

exquisitequine
06-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Foggy Fan!

I love Foggy! He is such a handsome boy.

Do you have more pics? Do you have any shot of rockport harbor?

Greys are my fav.

exquisitequine
06-10-2006, 02:34 PM

I was told that this was a Forum for intelligent adults who enjoy discussing thoroughbred racing. There are other Forums ... and we know who they are ... which appeal more to starry-eyed young girls and bitter old divorcees who like to swoon over pretty horsies ... and become resentful ... and even vengeful ... when others don't.

I was simply directing the "pretty-horsie" poster to one of those other sites. Just trying to be a "nice guy." Can you be one too?

Why are you being such a meanie? Gosh. I love the pictures. Whats your problem?

Scav
06-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Its Belmont Day and all you people are talking about is pictures of a horse....

exquisitequine
06-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Its Belmont Day and all you people are talking about is pictures of a horse....

I hope someone that went took some good shots. Deputy Glitters is just dreamy looking.

Dunbar
06-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I hope someone that went took some good shots. Deputy Glitters is just dreamy looking.

Why do I think that "exquisitequine" is pulling our collective leg here? I'm out of this thread.

--Dunbar

foggyfan
06-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Here....or Check your private messages. I posted these last week.
They're not that good but they are somewhat candid.

http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06h8ro.jpg
http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06g1vx.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06i8ef.jpg
http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=litf06f7du.jpg

Thanks again for these. They're fantastic!! I can't believe they let you take pictures with him, too! You have great head shots there. He has such a cute head! It looks like someone put a halter on him while the paint from his stripe was still wet, and then tugged it a little on his nose so the stripe dragged!!!!!!!!! How adorable!!!!!

exquisitequine
06-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks again for these. They're fantastic!! I can't believe they let you take pictures with him, too! You have great head shots there. He has such a cute head! It looks like someone put a halter on him while the paint from his stripe was still wet, and then tugged it a little on his nose so the stripe dragged!!!!!!!!! How adorable!!!!!

yeah, and did you notice that his hair is kind of parted to the side? He is just the cutest!!!

Any more of those?

foggyfan
06-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh gawd-in-heaven!

QUOTE=foggyfan]I am looking for any cute LitF pictures you guys might have. I'm new here, and am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll![/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh, you called me sweetie!!!!! :) I really like you, Bold Brooklynite!!!!! Everyone has been so nice here!!!! This is the first horse racing place I've ever posted at and I feel so welcome!!!!! I'm not sure I can relate to the "bitter hags", since I'm probably closer in age to the little girls. (20 years old). I like the people on this site so far. and am learning a lot just by reading all your posts. You seem really smart, Bold Brooklynite. I hope I havent made you mad by posting this thread!!!!!!!!

Assttodixie
06-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Ohhhhh, you called me sweetie!!!!! :) I really like you, Bold Brooklynite!!!!! Everyone has been so nice here!!!! This is the first horse racing place I've ever posted at and I feel so welcome!!!!! I'm not sure I can relate to the "bitter hags", since I'm probably closer in age to the little girls. (20 years old). I like the people on this site so far. and am learning a lot just by reading all your posts. You seem really smart, Bold Brooklynite. I hope I havent made you mad by posting this thread!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I talked to the boss and he said that if youre 20 years old, he has some pics he would REALLY like to SHOW you. Kindly PM your email. In case you didnt know, the boss is 67 years old with steel blue eyes and catlike movements.

foggyfan
06-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Ummm...I'm kinda creeped out by this. I can't send you my email address. I'm so sorry!!!!!! I hope you're not mad at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey fog fan. I love him too, took lots of pics at CD of him.

Would be thrilled to share, you seem like a nice girl. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:21 PM

I have some supercute pictures of some horses you might like from the Met Mile Day at Belmont! Do you happen to know Vindication's half-brother, Foreign Minister? He can't run but he's a striking figure on the track!
I'll email them to you if you'd like!

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I saw a lovely claimer the other day which i know you all will like.

I can email you the pictures, he looked like a big-boned sort, maybe like a dressage horse or something. Dark bay with white blaze.

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I saw a lovely claimer the other day which i know you all will like.

I can email you the pictures, he looked like a big-boned sort, maybe like a dressage horse or something. Dark bay with white blaze.

Did he happen to run at Turfway back in February? I was there that day, I think I know which one you're talking about!

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Did he happen to run at Turfway back in February? I was there that day, I think I know which one you're talking about!
Yes i follow the turfway circuit quite closely in winter in fact i went there a number of weekends this year.

So maybe you know the horse but it is also possible that he resembles many other horses. This topic was about LITF which reminded me of him because they look similar.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-10-2006, 10:29 PM
For my money, Smarty had the cutest tail of all time. If I were a jockey on another horse, I would have lost on purpose just so I could stay behind him and look at his cute tail the whole time. LOL. :)

"Lost in the Fog - Future 2006 Horse of the Year"

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes i follow the turfway circuit quite closely in winter in fact i went there a number of weekends this year.

So maybe you know the horse but it is also possible that he resembles many other horses. This topic was about LITF which reminded me of him because they look similar.

Yes, it was definitely a weekend day. He had a blaze on the left side of his head, similar to LITF. Turfway's not a very pleasant place, too many degenerate gambling types, but I still like to take pictures there! Who says claimers can't be good looking? :p

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Personally i like when tails are cut straight across the bottom.

Makes them look very sharp i have to say.

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes, it was definitely a weekend day. He had a blaze on the left side of his head, similar to LITF. Turfway's not a very pleasant place, too many degenerate gambling types, but I still like to take pictures there! Who says claimers can't be good looking? :p
It is not the same class of track as arlington or del mar but i have visited those places.

The gamblers are nice people too. I try to talk to them and they are helpful with my bets although my real purpose for going is to look at the horses and I usually bring my new camera which was a Christmas gift because I am still learning how to try it out.

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:33 PM

Did you see that bob and john today? he had the cut you refer to. he was winning the race for a while, too! too bad he couldn't finish first. then we could have gotten a winner's circle picture of that tail cut!

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:35 PM
It is not the same class of track as arlington or del mar but i have visited those places.

The gamblers are nice people too. I try to talk to them and they are helpful with my bets although my real purpose for going is to look at the horses and I usually bring my new camera which was a Christmas gift because I am still learning how to try it out.

i try to avoid the gamblers. they just yell and scream the whole time, i get scared!
i can show you how to use the camera. im pretty good with mine now, my son gave it to me last year for christmas!

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:36 PM
i try to avoid the gamblers. they just yell and scream the whole time, i get scared!
i can show you how to use the camera. im pretty good with mine now, my son gave it to me last year for christmas!
How old is your son, if he is the same age as me maybe we would get along.

Also I can use some pointers so we should meet up some time then. Then I can show you how to place small bets like win and exacta so that you will have nothing to be intimidated about.

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Did you see that bob and john today? he had the cut you refer to. he was winning the race for a while, too! too bad he couldn't finish first. then we could have gotten a winner's circle picture of that tail cut!
Is that right, I did not even catch it on the ABC broadcast.

If you find any pictures of him on final turn or equiphoto can you message me and let me know, thanks.

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:41 PM
How old is your son, if he is the same age as me maybe we would get along.

Also I can use some pointers so we should meet up some time then. Then I can show you how to place small bets like win and exacta so that you will have nothing to be intimidated about.

Oh, I think he's a little young for you- he's just turned 14 now. About to start high school- I remember those days! (My husband actually bought me the camera, but wrapped it up and put my oldest son as the giver, how sweet of him!)

I'm not sure about the gambling part. I wouldn't want to get upset if the horse I like loses!

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Oh, I think he's a little young for you- he's just turned 14 now. About to start high school- I remember those days! (My husband actually bought me the camera, but wrapped it up and put my oldest son as the giver, how sweet of him!)

I'm not sure about the gambling part. I wouldn't want to get upset if the horse I like loses!
Well mostly all of my friends are college students but i certainly don't mind helping a fellow track fan in need.

That is a shame your husband doesn't like the track. But really I can help you with the bets it makes it fun, and you won't be too sad about losing. I will teach you to read programs, that is the first thing you need to learn.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-10-2006, 10:48 PM

It's really a matter of personal taste. I have a friend who thought the same thing as you and we used to get into the biggest fights. To each his own, I guess they say.

resplendentdapples
06-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Well mostly all of my friends are college students but i certainly don't mind helping a fellow track fan in need.

That is a shame your husband doesn't like the track. But really I can help you with the bets it makes it fun, and you won't be too sad about losing. I will teach you to read programs, that is the first thing you need to learn.

Well, he's a golfer so he's busy on Saturday afternoons frequently. I suppose I could try a bet or two on your advice, how much money should I bring? Is $25 enough for 10 races?

flowing tail
06-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Well, he's a golfer so he's busy on Saturday afternoons frequently. I suppose I could try a bet or two on your advice, how much money should I bring? Is $25 enough for 10 races?
lol 25 is plenty. Trust me for 2/race I can get you started on the right foot and you will have lots of fun.

You don't even have to bet every race, often I find I don't have time because I become so enthralled looking at the horses in the paddock that I want to follow them to the track to take pictures. And then I just stand down on the rail.

Barbaro4Evah
06-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh gawd-in-heaven!

![/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with talking about how pretty the horses are to? I love horses (esp Barbaro! :) ). Don't you love horses Bold Brooklynite?

Athletics005
06-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Bold was kicked off the last forum he was at for laughing at Barbaro's tragedy.

Here are two Lost in the Fog local videos:

From last March:
http://www.ktvu.com/video/4273210/detail.html

From last October:
http://www.ktvu.com/video/5051259/detail.html

All his races are on Calracing.com

He is also by far my favorite horse and I have been to every one of his GGF starts including his debut.

foggyfan
06-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Athletics005, thank you so much for the video clips!!!!!!!!! Outstanding!!!!!!!!! I love Fog, and hope to be able to get off work for his next race in CA. That's awesome that you've been to most of his races!!!!!!!

And Bold Brooklynite got kicked off a forum for laughing at Barbaro???? That doesn't sound right!!!!!!! He seems so nice and friendly here!!!! I think their must be more to the story than that.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-11-2006, 10:25 PM
I love taking horse pics.

When I bet it's usually $2 , and I pick by names or by birthdays.:)

flowing tail
06-11-2006, 10:27 PM
I love taking horse pics.

When I bet it's usually $2 , and I pick by names or by birthdays.:)
What happened to the other thread.

Anyways if you and your 'person' want to meet up with me i can show you how to invest it the best ways, you might even like the exacta bet if you try it a little bit.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-11-2006, 10:30 PM
What happened to the other thread.

Anyways if you and your 'person' want to meet up with me i can show you how to invest it the best ways, you might even like the exacta bet if you try it a little bit.

That's cool. I'm feeling a bit more manly ever since our previous discussion.

flowing tail
06-11-2006, 10:32 PM
That's cool. I'm feeling a bit more manly ever since our previous discussion.
Well it's all about the confidence like i was trying to say earlier.

You can overcome anything even being unpopular in high school. I wasn't always this smooth LOL. Sometimes you just have to act like you're the sh*t before people will start believing you're the sh*t.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Well it's all about the confidence like i was trying to say earlier.

You can overcome anything even being unpopular in high school. I wasn't always this smooth LOL. Sometimes you just have to act like you're the sh*t before people will start believing you're the sh*t.

I think I'll try that. As you can tell by my nme, I wasn't all that popular with the ladies back in the day.

Thanks again, Flow Jo.

foggyfan
06-11-2006, 11:51 PM
I will say ONLY one thing about Mr. Brooklynite.

I have been in this game in every possible way including breeding (the WORST experience in my life) since 1948 as a 10 year old kid hanging out @ Barn 37 Belmont/Calumet with Uncles BA and Jim. I first got licensed (Ex Boy/Calumet) in 1953 @ 15. I needed working papers from NYS because I was under 16. I will not bore you with any personal stories over the next 53 years.

Mr. Brooklynite is one of the most knowlegeable and well informed people I have ever met that are either involved or participate in this game.

Folks, that's the TRUTH. You're in for a treat.

Wow, I bet their are some great stories you could tell me. How awesome!!!!!!!! See, someone else was saying that Bold Brooklynite was actually happy that Barbaro hurt himself, or something like that. I just can't see how he would!!!!!!! He seems like a super nice guy. Both of you do!!!!!!! I have a lot to learn and I am sooooooo happy that you didn't get mad for me posting a thread that talked about a pretty horse!!!!!!!!! Your nice. I bet you could teach me so much!!!!! I look forward to reading all you type, Dixie Porter. Thanks for not being mean!!!!!

pgardn
06-11-2006, 11:52 PM
I will say ONLY one thing about Mr. Brooklynite.

I have been in this game in every possible way including breeding (the WORST experience in my life) since 1948 as a 10 year old kid hanging out @ Barn 37 Belmont/Calumet with Uncles BA and Jim. I first got licensed (Ex Boy/Calumet) in 1953 @ 15. I needed working papers from NYS because I was under 16. I will not bore you with any personal stories over the next 53 years.

Mr. Brooklynite is one of the most knowlegeable and well informed people I have ever met that are either involved or participate in this game.

Folks, that's the TRUTH. You're in for a treat.

I have been following your posts. Tell me you really want to change that crapola after your posts, " the spins stops here", and then I can trust you on further posts?

FoxNews = CNN Trivial tripe for liberals = utter stupidity for conservatives.

Both networks losers who hide from reality. Give the people what they want to hear. Utter crap for people who cant think for themselves.

foggyfan
06-11-2006, 11:54 PM
You mean the news on Fox is wrong??? I'm confused. I'm sorry if I"m a bother!!!!!!!

my miss storm cat
06-11-2006, 11:55 PM
He does have a cute head doesn't he? I love him too.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-11-2006, 11:57 PM
He does have a cute head doesn't he? I love him too.

Lost in the Fog is very underrated in terms of appearance. For my money, his tail is in the top 3 of all time.

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Lost in the Fog is very underrated in terms of appearance. For my money, his tail is in the top 3 of all time.
Who elses tail would be your top two?

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Who elses tail would be your top two?

Yours...and.....hmmm..

I'll have to get back to you.:p

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Yours...and.....hmmm..

You mean if I were Charmo? Thank you, what a nice place this is!

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:22 AM
That's quite an admirable goal. However, I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent about horseracing. I guess you are too busy playing ogre to other posters.

--Dunbar
As I mentioned in another post ... I was overseas for three weeks and I'm still playing catchup with more important matters ... but have no fear ... I'll be back here before long ... dazzling you and everyone else with my amazing brilliance.

Meanwhile ... you can visit Horseracingtalk.com ... and peruse my archive of nearly 3,000 posts. Among the things you'll find are:

• In 2004 I predicted that Smuggler would be the 2005 3YO Filly champion.

• Two weeks before the 2005 BC Sprint ... when Lost In The Fog was being hailed as the greatest sprinter since Domino ... I predicted that he'd fold like a cheap suit and finish out of the money.

• In early March 2006 ... when Bernardini was a complete unknown ... I predicted that he was the most talented 3YO colt and would soon become a G1 stakes winner.

• Also in early March 2006 ... when Songster was a complete unknown ... I predicted he would become the best 3YO sprinter.

• In February 2006 ... when Matz announced his training plans for Barbaro ... I predicted that Barbaro would be unfit for the Triple Crown races and would not be able to complete them.

• In August 2005 ... I predicted that Mayan King ... a total unknown ... would be a serious contender for 2006 Horse Of The Year. Mayan King recently ran a mile at Belmont in the same time that Silver Train won the Met Mile ... and if he stays healthy ... will surely be contending for Horse Of The Year.

• Two years ago ... I pointed out that Todd Pletcher was unsuccessful in developing colts to win G1 races at classic distances on dirt. Now ... that topic is all the "buzz" in the racing media.

• In early 2005 ... I predicted that Funny Cide would never win another open graded stakes and that his only chance to win another race would be against New York-bred competition.

There are many, many other examples of my brilliance in analyzing and prognosticating thoroughbred racing ... and ... as Casey Stengel often said ... "you can look them up" ... simply by going to the Horseracingtalk.com archives.

Happy hunting!

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Ohhhhh, you called me sweetie!!!!! :) I really like you, Bold Brooklynite!!!!! Everyone has been so nice here!!!! This is the first horse racing place I've ever posted at and I feel so welcome!!!!! I'm not sure I can relate to the "bitter hags", since I'm probably closer in age to the little girls. (20 years old). I like the people on this site so far. and am learning a lot just by reading all your posts. You seem really smart, Bold Brooklynite. I hope I havent made you mad by posting this thread!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Oh, Gawd ... another Horseracingtalk denizen posting on this site under another a different name.

C'mon, sweetie ... tell us who you really are ... as if we didn't know.

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Ohhhhh, you called me sweetie!!!!! :) I really like you, Bold Brooklynite!!!!! Everyone has been so nice here!!!! This is the first horse racing place I've ever posted at and I feel so welcome!!!!! I'm not sure I can relate to the "bitter hags", since I'm probably closer in age to the little girls. (20 years old). I like the people on this site so far. and am learning a lot just by reading all your posts. You seem really smart, Bold Brooklynite. I hope I havent made you mad by posting this thread!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemaen ... allow me to introduce you to Fupeg ... a lovely lady and mommy of two beautiful children ... who ... like the Romans to the Greeks ... both envies and admires my brilliance.

Hey ... I admire you too Fu ... in your own little way.

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Whats wrong with talking about how pretty the horses are to? I love horses (esp Barbaro! :) ). Don't you love horses Bold Brooklynite?[/QUOTE]

Hey ... how many Horseracingtalk members are also on this Forum ... all using disguises?

Gee guys ... why don't you use your real names?

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Bold was kicked off the last forum he was at for laughing at Barbaro's tragedy.

Another Horseracingtalk bitter hag ... spreading lies from Forum to Forum.

Gee ... you really need a life.

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:37 AM
And Bold Brooklynite got kicked off a forum for laughing at Barbaro???? That doesn't sound right!!!!!!! He seems so nice and friendly here!!!! I think their must be more to the story than that.

Oy ... oy ... oy vey ist mir!

Is there no end to the plague of Horseracingtalk bitter divorcees and their self-loathing?

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I have been following your posts. Tell me you really want to change that crapola after your posts, " the spins stops here", and then I can trust you on further posts?

FYI ... there is no one on this planet ... this mortal coil ... who is more trustworthy than Mr. Dixie Porter.

You can take every word he says to the bank ... and you often will ... if you're smart enough.

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 11:49 AM
GOTTCHA Mr. Brooklynite. It was "you can look IT up".

How about Happy Felton's Knothole Gang before the Dodger games from Ebbetts?

Welcome aboard. Steve is the GREATEST..............

:cool:
I was paraphrasing ... you know ... that's when you jump out of an airplane with a big silk sail on your back.

Happy Felton was the greatest host in the history of television. The Knothole Gang brought more young fans into baseball than Babe Ruth.

Steve may be great ... but you and I both know who is the greatest ... and it isn't you!

How about all these Horseracingtalk losers coming on here under disguised names? At least you and I are proud of who we are ... the losers crawl out from under their rocks ... toss their tiny spitballs ... then crawl back.

And yet ... they think they have a life. Sheeesh !!!

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Another Horseracingtalk bitter hag ... spreading lies from Forum to Forum.

Gee ... you really need a life.
Did you really do that? That is horrible! I can remember a Bold Brooklynite from another board. He was mean! Do you live in Brooklyn or was there a horse with that name? Are you Dixies imaginary friend or is Bobby someone else? What happens if you close your eyes and say it three times? Is your wish granted? What is your wish today, to be happy that another horse broke down? You are garbage. I wonder how long you two last here.

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=Bold Brooklynite]

Steve may be great ... but you and I both know who is the greatest ... and it isn't you!
QUOTE]

OK, OK, WE KNOW who is the greatest (Mr. Brooklynite).

Hey, I'm still lookin for 5 horse fields with two scratches.

:D
You should be looking for Bobby and Eugene!

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
BB and Dixie are both here? Do these people know what they're in for?

Bold Brooklynite
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
BB and Dixie are both here? Do these people know what they're in for?
Yup ... you know we are ... because we're not hiding behind different names.

Why don't you ... and miss storm cat ... and all the other pseudonamed Horseracingtalk refugees ... tell us who YOU really are?

Are ya a-scared to tell us?

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 04:42 PM
C'mon "miss storm crap" ...

... tell us yer Horseracingtalk name ... or are you too a-scared?
Is that an example of your wit?

My cat has more wit.

Blue Eyes
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Dixie Porter]I will say ONLY one thing about Mr. Brooklynite.

Folks, that's the TRUTH. You're in for a treat.[/QUOTE

Heads up to everyone! That is Dixies way of luring you into his trap. He starts out as Mr. Nice Guy that worked for Calumet. He'll claim he has more stories to tell than Carter has liver pills. Notice in almost every other post of his, he will bring up his long and illustrious past - that has absolutely nothing to do with the threads subject. His braggadicio will make you nauseated. Watch out!!

TheSpyder
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
OK, no horse but heres one from the ranch for all you fans:;)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2119226889

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Here's one of BB.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P7032101_small2.jpg

TheSpyder
06-12-2006, 06:09 PM
You found my Dad. I've been looking for him since I was 10 years old!

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
You found my Dad. I've been looking for him since I was 10 years old!
I thought it was BB on a trip! Could this be him?http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/05/23/homeless.scam.ap/story.golay.ap.jpg
No he is older.

Independent George
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
As I mentioned in another post ... I was overseas for three weeks and I'm still playing catchup with more important matters ... but have no fear ... I'll be back here before long ... dazzling you and everyone else with my amazing brilliance.

Meanwhile ... you can visit Horseracingtalk.com ... and peruse my archive of nearly 3,000 posts. Among the things you'll find are:

• Two weeks before the 2005 BC Sprint ... when Lost In The Fog was being hailed as the greatest sprinter since Domino ... I predicted that he'd fold like a cheap suit and finish out of the money.

• In early March 2006 ... when Bernardini was a complete unknown ... I predicted that he was the most talented 3YO colt and would soon become a G1 stakes winner.

• Also in early March 2006 ... when Songster was a complete unknown ... I predicted he would become the best 3YO sprinter.

• In February 2006 ... when Matz announced his training plans for Barbaro ... I predicted that Barbaro would be unfit for the Triple Crown races and would not be able to complete them.

• In August 2005 ... I predicted that Mayan King ... a total unknown ... would be a serious contender for 2006 Horse Of The Year. Mayan King recently ran a mile at Belmont in the same time that Silver Train won the Met Mile ... and if he stays healthy ... will surely be contending for Horse Of The Year.

• Two years ago ... I pointed out that Todd Pletcher was unsuccessful in developing colts to win G1 races at classic distances on dirt. Now ... that topic is all the "buzz" in the racing media.

• In early 2005 ... I predicted that Funny Cide would never win another open graded stakes and that his only chance to win another race would be against New York-bred competition.

There are many, many other examples of my brilliance in analyzing and prognosticating thoroughbred racing ... and ... as Casey Stengel often said ... "you can look them up" ... simply by going to the Horseracingtalk.com archives.

Happy hunting!

Whew, I'm new here; but if this forum has more people like you, I am going to learn a lot.

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Whew, I'm new here; but if this forum has more people like you, I am going to learn a lot.
You can learn how to be evil too! The experts are here, the experts are here!

Independent George
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
You can learn how to be evil too! The experts are here, the experts are here!

Gosh, I don't want to be evil.
What a condum............er, I mean conundrum. What to do....who to learn from???

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Gosh, I don't want to be evil.
What a condum............er, I mean conundrum. What to do....who to learn from???
Dixie's imaginary friend is your best bet.

Independent George
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Dixie's imaginary friend is your best bet.

I don't think I know Dickey. Why would he have imaginary friends?

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't think I know Dickey. Why would he have imaginary friends?
I dunno pal but maybe there aint no one to talk to in the old folks home.

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Dixie Porter]
You should be looking for Bobby and Eugene!

Boss-

What are we going to do with this BROAD? Its DANNY and EUGENE! For those that arent in the know, they are the SPEEDBOYZ! Bobby is BOBBY...and im BRUCE.

Say it...Learn it...Live it!

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 08:17 PM
I dunno pal but maybe there aint no one to talk to in the old folks home.

old folks home? Boss is 6 feet 180 lbs of chiseled muscle! He has steel blue eyes and catlike movements. Heck- He's the fastest 67 year old in the world...especially when there's senior discount on the buffet at Western Sizzlin.

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=my miss storm cat]

Boss-

What are we going to do with this BROAD? Its DANNY and EUGENE! For those that arent in the know, they are the SPEEDBOYZ! Bobby is BOBBY...and im BRUCE.

Say it...Learn it...Live it!
Oh I'm sorry!!!!! I was so busy looking at my Rocky and Roundy pix that i got mixed up!!!!! How about you, you like Rocky right? Does Dixie? Does Eugene? Does Danny? What about Bold? Sure they do everybody does!!!

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Assttodixie]
Oh I'm sorry!!!!! I was so busy looking at my Rocky and Roundy pix that i got mixed up!!!!! How about you, you like Rocky right? Does Dixie? Does Eugene? Does Danny? What about Bold? Sure they do everybody does!!!

Hey broad-

Boss says that both of those "horses" should be dragging a plow. Wouldnt bet your money on them. If you keep betting on those nags youll be wearing boxes for shoes.

Now, if you would ever like some handicapping lessons from the GREATEST gambler ever, send boss an email. He loves helping out the ladies...with more than just horses. know what i mean????;)

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 08:58 PM

Hey broad-

Boss says that both of those "horses" should be dragging a plow. Wouldnt bet your money on them. If you keep betting on those nags youll be wearing boxes for shoes.

Now, if you would ever like some handicapping lessons from the GREATEST gambler ever, send boss an email. He loves helping out the ladies...with more than just horses. know what i mean????;)
No I don't so will you tell me now? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee????? Thank you Miss Ass to Dixie!!!!!

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=Assttodixie]
No I don't so will you tell me now? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee????? Thank you Miss Ass to Dixie!!!!!

I'll talk to the boss. Let me tell you this- You're in for a REAL TREAT! Dixie's catlike movements are known throughout cyberspace and BEYOND.

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM

I'll talk to the boss. Let me tell you this- You're in for a REAL TREAT! Dixie's catlike movements are known throughout cyberspace and BEYOND.
Do you mean to say he has steel blue eyes and catlike movements both????? What a hunk!!!!! How are you his ass without sleeping with him??? Wait I just realized maybe you are his assistant!!! I love it here you learn all kinds of important things and meet famous people who have their very own assistants or asses!!!!!

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Assttodixie]
Do you mean to say he has steel blue eyes and catlike movements both????? What a hunk!!!!! How are you his ass without sleeping with him??? Wait I just realized maybe you are his assistant!!! I love it here you learn all kinds of important things and meet famous people who have their very own assistants or asses!!!!!

Yes, Miss storm cat, I am bruce ASSttodixie. I have never been his "ass" unless you count the one night where he overdosed on his meds and had one too many vodka tonics. We promised not to ever talk about it.

I will forward your info to boss. Now...GET LOST

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 09:36 PM

Yes, Miss storm cat, I am bruce ASSttodixie. I have never been his "ass" unless you count the one night where he overdosed on his meds and had one too many vodka tonics. We promised not to ever talk about it.

I will forward your info to boss. Now...GET LOST
Well now I need to weep because i called you ass but you are not one and i feel terrible!!! Would a vodka and tonic help you think????? Do you think he will take me under his wing? Can you get me an autograph? What meds did he OD on? Does he have issues??? i do!!!!! Thank you for being so nice and now i will go have that drink and fantasize about Dixie and Eugene and all the rest and the steel blue eyes and catlike movements!!!!! I will think about Rocky and Foggy and Roundy too but that is a given.Do you think about them too? Doesn't it make you all tingly all over??? Me too!!!!! Maybe we are related!!!!!

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 09:42 PM
lol 25 is plenty. Trust me for 2/race I can get you started on the right foot and you will have lots of fun.

You don't even have to bet every race, often I find I don't have time because I become so enthralled looking at the horses in the paddock that I want to follow them to the track to take pictures. And then I just stand down on the rail.

Well, considering it costs me over $25 to take my kids to the movies I suppose we could use it on a night at the track instead! :)

What night would be good for you, do you ever go to Churchill Downs? Louisville is a bit of a drive for me down 71 but I might be able to pile up the ol' Dodge Caravan full of the rugrats... let me know!

Wisecracker
06-12-2006, 09:42 PM
You people need to toughen UP.

I've been following the sport for over 80 years(even though I'm only 67), and if you DON'T have the guts, you WON'T get the glory.

Now....GET LOST !

my miss storm cat
06-12-2006, 09:45 PM

I've been following the sport for over 80 years(even though I'm only 67), and if you DON'T have the guts, you WON'T get the glory.

Now....GET LOST !
Get lost to where Dixie's house? Maybe his ass will pick me up!!! He or she likes me I can tell!!!! I think we are related!!!!!

Assttodixie
06-12-2006, 09:46 PM

Now....GET LOST !

Boss, Boss!

Is this your super top secret clandestine screen name on here? I remember when that guy down the street said "hey, you being wise, you cracker?" Is that where you got that? I love it boss.

lets leave HAGS and HOPELESS broads alone. As you always say, dont shoot at lifeboats.

Wisecracker
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Boss, Boss!

Is this your super top secret clandestine screen name on here? I remember when that guy down the street said "hey, you being wise, you cracker?" Is that where you got that? I love it boss.

lets leave HAGS and HOPELESS broads alone. As you always say, dont shoot at lifeboats.

You got THAT right, kid.

They sing the national anthem EVERY day. Can't win'em all.

Wisecracker
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Well, considering it costs me over $25 to take my kids to the movies I suppose we could use it on a night at the track instead! :)

What night would be good for you, do you ever go to Churchill Downs? Louisville is a bit of a drive for me down 71 but I might be able to pile up the ol' Dodge Caravan full of the rugrats... let me know!

Please...if you DO show up, kindly leave your kids in the MINIVAN. I'll be concentrating on MY handicapping.

The racetrack is NO PLACE for kids and MOST broads.

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM

LOL well considering I go to U. of Lou-ville then yeah I go there pretty much all the time it is my "home track."

Too bad but there is no "night" racing there. For that you have to watch the cart ponies down at Red Mile in Lexington. That place is good if you like to see mullets.

Anyway I am rambling. Get the kids packed up and I will meet you, you should come on Stephen Foster day Perfect Drift is running and I have to take pics of him.

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.I'll drive you Storm Cat psycho. I know where to find him.

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 09:52 PM

Happy hunting!

wow sir, you seem to be very sharp in this game. can you help me learn more about making determinations as you do? I usually just take pictures!

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Yours...and.....hmmm..

Ha ha wow you are really learning kid.

I think you should pay me for the lessons in making you so smooth with the ladies. I told you everything you know.

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 09:54 PM

I think you should pay me for the lessons in making you so smooth with the ladies. I told you everything you know.
You give lessons? How much?

Wisecracker
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM

Hey kid. Don't waste YOUR time with this degenerate BUM.

You can't sav'em all.

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Please...if you DO show up, kindly leave your kids in the MINIVAN. I'll be concentrating on MY handicapping.

Sir, I do NOT appreciate being called a broad. However, I understand your concerns and I promise I won't let them get in the way- they're very behaved (unless they have too much Hawaiian Punch! :D ) Can't we just get along?

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 09:58 PM

Hey broad-

LOL boxes for shoes, that is a good one. Where did you hear that. I never heard an expression that funny in my whole entire life lol.

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 09:59 PM
You give lessons? How much?
That depends whether you are a hot chick lol

A/S/L?

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 10:00 PM
LOL well considering I go to U. of Lou-ville then yeah I go there pretty much all the time it is my "home track."

Too bad but there is no "night" racing there. For that you have to watch the cart ponies down at Red Mile in Lexington. That place is good if you like to see mullets.

Anyway I am rambling. Get the kids packed up and I will meet you, you should come on Stephen Foster day Perfect Drift is running and I have to take pics of him.

Wow, that's amazing! MY HUSBAND WENT TO UofL!!!! GOOOOO CARDINALS!!!

What's Stephen Foster Day? Are they honoring the great man who wrote My Old Kentucky Home? I thought he was dead?

Mullets? I'm a HUGE fan of them! How did you know :D I like the cart racing, although I don't understand it. They're pretty horses too!

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 10:01 PM

You can't sav'em all.
But sometimes i feel bad for lame dudes b/c well this is sort of a secret but I used to be one. That is until I figured out the secret to raking in so much tail. Mostly I learned from this RStiggy guy but that is a secret and I'm not supposed to discuss it.

Anyway I get a philanthropic bug up my azz every time to time and just need to help a poor pathetic sap get laid, do you know what I'm saying?

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 10:03 PM
But sometimes i feel bad for lame dudes b/c well this is sort of a secret but I used to be one. That is until I figured out the secret to raking in so much tail. Mostly I learned from this RStiggy guy but that is a secret and I'm not supposed to discuss it.

Anyway I get a philanthropic bug up my azz every time to time and just need to help a poor pathetic sap get laid, do you know what I'm saying?

I still thank you for helping me turn my life around.

Don't worry about one anyone else thinks, Flow Jo.

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Wow, that's amazing! MY HUSBAND WENT TO UofL!!!! GOOOOO CARDINALS!!!

What's Stephen Foster Day? Are they honoring the great man who wrote My Old Kentucky Home? I thought he was dead?

Mullets? I'm a HUGE fan of them! How did you know :D I like the cart racing, although I don't understand it. They're pretty horses too!
He did no way what year. Do you remember his major b/c I started out in engineering but it was kicking my azz pretty hard lol with all the partying and what with raking in hot ladies at my frat parties all the time that was just more important. So anyways I switched to sociology b/c that's what major I noticed the cute girls all gravitate towards.

Stephen Foster is a race named after that guy, yeah. It will be pretty good. DOn't know if you know Brass Hat but he ran real good in Dubi and will be there.

Haha if you enjoy a good mullet parade than Turfway is the place for you. If you would rather see carts then Red Mile gets going soon I think but I will check on that one. Those horses seem more calm and their heads arenet as pretty but of course that never stopped me from taking pictures.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 10:08 PM

You can't sav'em all.

You can think what you want about someone who is 1/3 your age.

Hey, I think "Take your grandfather to work day" is coming up soon. Wanna come to work as my guest of honor? :)

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 10:16 PM
He did no way what year. Do you remember his major b/c I started out in engineering but it was kicking my azz pretty hard lol with all the partying and what with raking in hot ladies at my frat parties all the time that was just more important. So anyways I switched to sociology b/c that's what major I noticed the cute girls all gravitate towards.

Stephen Foster is a race named after that guy, yeah. It will be pretty good. DOn't know if you know Brass Hat but he ran real good in Dubi and will be there.

Haha if you enjoy a good mullet parade than Turfway is the place for you. If you would rather see carts then Red Mile gets going soon I think but I will check on that one. Those horses seem more calm and their heads arenet as pretty but of course that never stopped me from taking pictures.

My hubby graduated in 1989 (I think)... I was working as a cashier in a grocery store in Erlanger, KY when we met (he was sooooooo cute! he'd come in EVERY day just to buy something from my line...) I don't know what his major was off hand, but now he's a parts manager at Autozone! I'm so proud of him. I just stay at home and take care of the kids.

Oh, it's a RACE! Do they give away money for that race?

By the way, what's a Brass Hat? That sounds kind of heavy! I don't think i'd want to wear a brass hat.

So you know what I look like, I've attached a picture of my family (the little one is mine!)

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 10:17 PM
This Steven Forster is dead or what?

Independent George
06-12-2006, 10:22 PM
My hubby graduated in 1989 (I think)... I was working as a cashier in a grocery store in Erlanger, KY when we met (he was sooooooo cute! he'd come in EVERY day just to buy something from my line...) I don't know what his major was off hand, but now he's a parts manager at Autozone! I'm so proud of him. I just stay at home and take care of the kids.

By the way, what's a Brass Hat? That sounds kind of heavy! I don't think i'd want to wear a brass hat.

So you know what I look like, I've attached a picture of my family (the little one is mine!)

Geeze.....you're hot. Its a shame you're married. You're hubby is kinda hunky,though so i don't blame you.
Is Brass Hat a horse ? I'll bet Dickey knows or Mr lynite.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 10:23 PM
This Steven Forster is dead or what?

Ha. I used to have a kid named Steven Foster in my class back in elementary school. I remember one day he forgot his lunch at home, so I gave him half of my Fruit Roll-Up.:)

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Ha. I used to have a kid named Steven Foster in my class back in elementary school. I remember one day he forgot his lunch at home, so I gave him half of my Fruit Roll-Up.:)
What flavor was it?

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 10:50 PM

Wow does your hair really still look that way lol.

That is a great story and Autozone is cool b/c I buy all my air fresheners and washer fluid there they seem really helpful and everything if I can't remember how many inches my wipers are supposed to be.

Yes i think the purse of the race is a 1/2 or a million dollars. Brass Hat is a good horse you should look him up. He won some good races and got 2nd in Dubi but they took it away b/c he had a positive drug test very unfortunate.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 10:53 PM
What flavor was it?

What flavor? Well, the only flavor they ever used to make - "Delicious" :)

resplendentdapples
06-12-2006, 10:55 PM

That is a great story and Autozone is cool b/c I buy all my air fresheners and washer fluid there they seem really helpful and everything if I can't remember how many inches my wipers are supposed to be.

Yes i think the purse of the race is a 1/2 or a million dollars. Brass Hat is a good horse you should look him up. He won some good races and got 2nd in Dubi but they took it away b/c he had a positive drug test very unfortunate.

Hmmm sort of- it's a little shorter than it once was. I think that photo was in 2003 (my daughter was 8.)

You like Autozone??? ME TOOO!!!! I LOVE their NASCAR accessories. My Caravan has #8 stickers all over it! Ask for my husband in the Erlanger store, his name is Buddy (well, that isn't REALLY his name, but that's what everyone calls him!) He'll be able to help you with your wipers. It really depends on what kind of car you have and the size of your windshield.

A positive drug test? What happened, did they give the horse marijuana? I thought that was illegal?

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I think you mean "red"

Remember when they had those cut out ones with the lines and you could perforate them or whatever to get the shapes and then eat them. I would always do that.

Thanks for the memories man. But I think my favorite flavor now is "green." If you get my drift.

flowing tail
06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Hmmm sort of- it's a little shorter than it once was. I think that photo was in 2003 (my daughter was 8.)

You like Autozone??? ME TOOO!!!! I LOVE their NASCAR accessories. My Caravan has #8 stickers all over it! Ask for my husband in the Erlanger store, his name is Buddy (well, that isn't REALLY his name, but that's what everyone calls him!) He'll be able to help you with your wipers. It really depends on what kind of car you have and the size of your windshield.

A positive drug test? What happened, did they give the horse marijuana? I thought that was illegal?
The girls had hair like that when i was in elementary I think. But I'm not from small towns so I guess that is accounting for taste or whatever.

But yeah anyway I like to buy funny tongue in cheek stuff like SpongeBob steering wheel covers and floor mats and maybe even seat covers. my friends are all "dude your so gay" but it's just my way of expressing my sensitive side like my photography of beautiful horses.

Thanks for the tips maybe I will go see 'buddy" and he will help me remember if I need 18s or what. Otherwise I could just hold it up to my ... to measure lol.

Oh yeah and it wasn't the mary jane he was packing something illegal although I can't remember exactly what.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 11:00 PM
I think you mean "red"

Remember when they had those cut out ones with the lines and you could perforate them or whatever to get the shapes and then eat them. I would always do that.

Thanks for the memories man. But I think my favorite flavor now is "green." If you get my drift.

Ha ha, good one.

Don't even get me started on Skittles.

Those are easily my all time favorite.:)

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I remember watermelon.

ForestofWonders
06-12-2006, 11:05 PM

Do you like Buzzard's Bay? I do. I think he has a really funny name and a really neat blaze. I used to have a horse with a blaze.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 11:06 PM
I remember watermelon.

I remember the Alamo. And watermelon, of course.:)

ForestofWonders
06-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Ha ha, good one.

Don't even get me started on Skittles.

Those are easily my all time favorite.:)
I like sour skittles the best. they are soooo coool!

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 11:10 PM

Ironic, because...you sound so sweet

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I remember the Alamo. And watermelon, of course.:)
I forgot about the Alamo.

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I forgot about the Alamo.

Never, ever...forget the Alamo ! :mad:

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Skittles rock.

horseofcourse
06-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Can you believe I am allergic to the sour skittles.

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Never, ever...forget the Alamo ! :mad:
Ok I won't.

horseofcourse
06-12-2006, 11:17 PM

My NASCAR accessories all sport number 24. That Jeff Gordon is a real cutie. I love him and from INdiana as well. Will brass Hat be on drugs his next race and should I bet him becuase of that??

Lastkidpickedingymclass
06-12-2006, 11:23 PM

That's a cute family pic ya got there, R. I like the retro look. My best memory of the '80's was when I went to a Poison concert at the Jones Beach Ampitheater back in summer of '89. Guess who's got CC Deville's autograph on their "Look What the Cat Dragged In" T-Shirt ? :)

rockhardtenfan
06-12-2006, 11:25 PM
That's a cute family pic ya got there, R. I like the retro look. My best memory of the '80's was when I went to a Poison concert at the Jones Beach Ampitheater back in summer of '89. :)
Dude I know Ricky Rockett. He's an ass.

horseofcourse
06-12-2006, 11:28 PM

your family is adorable dapples. did your husband get a haircut since then or go bald or gray?? just wondering.

horseofcourse
06-12-2006, 11:41 PM

Happy hunting!
That seems like a lot of work to look up nearly 3,000 posts. I'd rather look at pictures. If you are really this accurate, I'll just read your new predicitions and go from there. Anyone can get lucky now and then.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Do you like Buzzard's Bay? I do. I think he has a really funny name and a really neat blaze. I used to have a horse with a blaze.
Yah I love him never seen him in person tho. So this will be very exciting I will take lots of pics of that nice blaze for y'all.

So who is going to be at CD this weekend. It is around the corner for me so if any ladies need a place to stay I can roll out the welcome mat I'm a gentleman no funy business I promise.

Bold Brooklynite
06-13-2006, 08:36 AM
That seems like a lot of work to look up nearly 3,000 posts. I'd rather look at pictures. If you are really this accurate, I'll just read your new predicitions and go from there. Anyone can get lucky now and then.
You can look things up by keyword ...

... for example ... put in "Bold Brooklynite" and "Bernardini" and you'll be able to view all my posts on that subject in chronological order ... starting with the one where I evaluated him as one of the most talented of this year's 3YOS back in early March.

You can do the same with Mayan King, Songster, Funny Cide, etc.

Try it ... it'll be lots of fun !!!

Bold Brooklynite
06-13-2006, 08:43 AM

Hey, Tiz ...

... good to see you over here. I notice that you haven't lost the feistiness and irreverence that you showed on the "other" forum.

With you here ... this place could be FUN !!

Bold Brooklynite
06-13-2006, 08:47 AM
You'll learn very quickly that ... there are no people like me ...

... I am mei generis.

Play close attention, George ... this is your big chance.

Bold Brooklynite
06-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Heads up to everyone! That is Dixies way of luring you into his trap. He starts out as Mr. Nice Guy that worked for Calumet. He'll claim he has more stories to tell than Carter has liver pills. Notice in almost every other post of his, he will bring up his long and illustrious past - that has absolutely nothing to do with the threads subject. His braggadicio will make you nauseated. Watch out!!

Yeah ... but ... "Blue Eyes" ... you claim to know an awful lot about Mr. Dixie ...

... so please tell us where you got this knowledge from ... and what your ID was on the site where you learned it ...

... or are you afraid to tell us who you really are?

rockhardtenfan
06-13-2006, 09:19 AM

... I am mei generis.

Yo George ask the man what kind of Skittles he likes so we can all learn something important.

exquisitequine
06-13-2006, 09:28 AM

... I am mei generis.

Why would anyone say that about themselves? You arent generic. There is something special about all of us.

I like purple skittles.

rockhardtenfan
06-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Why would anyone say that about themselves? You arent generic. There is something special about all of us.

I like purple skittles.
Purple is good.

Independent George
06-13-2006, 11:11 AM

... I am mei generis.

Damn....I'm busting. Can't wait.
By the way,there are no people like me either.Thats why I'm "Independent George" as opposed to "Relationship George", who I think may be on here under another name.Maybe you can find out BB, since you seem to know who is who here.
"Start your engines", BB. I'm all ears (or rather "eyes") since I wont be able to hear your words but.........well,you know ??

Has Dickey posted anything I should be reading lately??
sincerely,
Ind. Geo. (remeber, a George divided against itself cannot survive).

exquisitequine
06-13-2006, 11:14 AM
By the way,there are no people like me either.Thats why I'm "Independent George" as opposed to "Relationship George", who I think may be on here under another name.Maybe you can find out BB, since you seem to know who is who here.
"Start your engines", BB. I'm all ears (or rather "eyes") since I wont be able to hear your words but.........well,you know ??

sincerely,

ive met relationship george. He lies. He tells you he wants a relationship but then all he wants to do is show you his catlike movements.

Im glad youre independant george.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 11:30 AM

sincerely,
LOL great name I just now realized what it meant that episode was priceless.

Independant is way better because you can have more chicks that way, who needs 'em tying you down. Hey I am only 23 so why buy the cow when there are gallons of milk everywhere around.

Independent George
06-13-2006, 12:25 PM

Independant is way better because you can have more chicks that way, who needs 'em tying you down. Hey I am only 23 so why buy the cow when there are gallons of milk everywhere around.

You got that right,Flo. I made the mistake of saying "I love you" one night and didn't even get a respons....it was like a giant matzoh ball hanging out there. Anyway, I found out the best way to break off a relationship is to say, "It's not you............it's me." This way, when you leave, you still got "hand"......................know what I mean.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 01:15 PM
You got that right,Flo. I made the mistake of saying "I love you" one night and didn't even get a respons....it was like a giant matzoh ball hanging out there. Anyway, I found out the best way to break off a relationship is to say, "It's not you............it's me." This way, when you leave, you still got "hand"......................know what I mean.
More like you've got your own hand.

That's why you should never dump a hot chick you should just find more hot chicks to soften the blow before "phasing out" of the old one.

Sorry i know this has nothing to do with the matzo ball episode of Seinfeld but George is a pathetic sap and any real man would put on his pink shirt and go get some tail.

Edit: I just became a yearling with this post :)

ForestofWonders
06-13-2006, 01:47 PM

Are you the type who likes to run them hard and put them back in the stall wet?

Independent George
06-13-2006, 03:41 PM
More like you've got your own hand.

That's why you should never dump a hot chick you should just find more hot chicks to soften the blow before "phasing out" of the old one.

Sorry i know this has nothing to do with the matzo ball episode of Seinfeld but George is a pathetic sap and any real man would put on his pink shirt and go get some tail.

Edit: I just became a yearling with this post :)

I'm thinking, "puffy shirt".
It's fantastic that you became a yearling. I'd like to stay a suckling as long as possible.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Are you the type who likes to run them hard and put them back in the stall wet?
Why yes how did you know.

Of course its not healthy unless you allow for proper cool-out time, I mean that for the rider too.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm thinking, "puffy shirt".
It's fantastic that you became a yearling. I'd like to stay a suckling as long as possible.
The puffy shirt was good didn't you think Jerry looked just like a pirate in that?

Haha. And just what would you like to be suckling. LOL.

horseofcourse
06-13-2006, 04:20 PM
I just saw that movie Dreamer. Does anyone know if the horse Grand Slam who was to be Sonjador's first Beau was the real Grand Slam or just an actor horse playing Grand Slam? He was a stunningly good looking horse. Giant's Causeway was in the movie too, was he playing himself? The actor horse who played Sonjador should have been nominated for an Academy for that portrayal. And Gary Stevens not getting nominated in a supporting role for his portrayal of George "Iceman" Woolf was another shun.

Hey Flowing Tail, it sounds like you take lots of pictures and have access. Would you be able to take a picture of Barbaro mounting his first mare when that day comes? Just for commemorative purposes. I would compensate you highly for that. I am hoping it is Megahertz. She is a teeny, weeny mare and Barbaro wouldn't have to raise up so high to perform his manly duties. To ease pressure on his hindquarters, I would book him only to teeny mares. I am already salivating over the possibility of a Megahertz, Barbaro offspring. Barbahertz or Megaro. I would love to have a panoramic of the Barbaro, Megahertz mating placed above my big screen TV. That would be incredibly cool.

flowing tail
06-13-2006, 04:28 PM
I just saw that movie Dreamer. Does anyone know if the horse Grand Slam who was to be Sonjador's first Beau was the real Grand Slam or just an actor horse playing Grand Slam? He was a stunningly good looking horse. Giant's Causeway was in the movie too, was he playing himself? The actor horse who played Sonjador should have been nominated for an Academy for that portrayal. And Gary Stevens not getting nominated in a supporting role for his portrayal of George "Iceman" Woolf was another shun.

Hey Flowing Tail, it sounds like you take lots of pictures and have access. Would you be able to take a picture of Barbaro mounting his first mare when that day comes? Just for commemorative purposes. I would compensate you highly for that. I am hoping it is Megahertz. She is a teeny, weeny mare and Barbaro wouldn't have to raise up so high to perform his manly duties. To ease pressure on his hindquarters, I would book him only to teeny mares. I am already salivating over the possibility of a Megahertz, Barbaro offspring. Barbahertz or Megaro. I would love to have a panoramic of the Barbaro, Megahertz mating placed above my big screen TV. That would be incredibly cool.
You know what's funny, and this is seriously 100% true, I just saw "Dreamer" for the first time this weekend!

To me it looked like the "real" G.C. I have seen him a number of times and he is like a statue, so perfectly built. Definitely the best-balanced horse I have ever looked at in my entire life; a veritable muse for a horsie ogler like me. (I also goo-goo Jo'burg and he looked correct thru the stall door in the movie as well.)

Rumor is that it might NOT have been the real Slam, though. Not sure on that one.

Sounds like you would really like to get your hands on this picture. How much do you pay. Anyway that might be a tough show to get tix to but I will try if the price is right. Good idea on Meggie although I'm sure a big announcement will be made when he is ready to breed hopefully next spring??

ForestofWonders
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM

Mr Wisecracker

Is it true your ex girl friend wrote this classic hit? (Charlene?)

Hey lady, you lady
cursing at your life
you're a discontented mother
and a regimented wife
I have no doubt
you dream about the things you never do
but I wish someone had talked to me like I wanna talk to you
Oh, I've been to Georgia and California and anywhere I could run
Took the hand of a preacher man
and we made love in the sun
But I ran out of places and friendly faces
Because I had to be free
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me...
Please lady please lady
don't just walk away
Cause I have this need to tell you
why I'm all alone today
I can see so much of me
still living in your eyes
won't you share a part
of a weary heart that has lived a million lives
Oh, I've been to Nice and the isle of Greece
when I sipped champagne on a yacht
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo
and showed them what I've got
I've been undressed by kings
and I've seen some things that a woman ain't s'pose to see
Hey, you know what paradise is?
It's a lie
a fantasy we created about people and places
as we like them to be
but you know what truth is?
it's that little baby you're holding
and it's that man you fought with this morning
the same one you are gonna make love to tonight
that's truth that's love
sometimes I've been to crying for unborn children
that might have made me complete
but I, I took the sweet life
I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
I spent my life exploring
the subtle whoring
that costs too much to be free
hey lady I've been to paradise
but I've never been to me...

horseofcourse
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
You know what's funny, and this is seriously 100% true, I just saw "Dreamer" for the first time this weekend!

To me it looked like the "real" G.C. I have seen him a number of times and he is like a statue, so perfectly built. Definitely the best-balanced horse I have ever looked at in my entire life; a veritable muse for a horsie ogler like me. (I also goo-goo Jo'burg and he looked correct thru the stall door in the movie as well.)

Rumor is that it might NOT have been the real Slam, though. Not sure on that one.

Sounds like you would really like to get your hands on this picture. How much do you pay. Anyway that might be a tough show to get tix to but I will try if the price is right. Good idea on Meggie although I'm sure a big announcement will be made when he is ready to breed hopefully next spring??
Thanks for the tips. We have a while to wait still on Barbaro and his possible stallion future. I am interested though. Don't you wish you could go back 65 years and photo Whirlaway. THat was one flowing tail and he was a bit of a crazy horse as well as an additional bonus.

my miss storm cat
06-13-2006, 04:57 PM
You can look things up by keyword ...

... for example ... put in "Bold Brooklynite" and "Bernardini" and you'll be able to view all my posts on that subject in chronological order ... starting with the one where I evaluated him as one of the most talented of this year's 3YOS back in early March.

You can do the same with Mayan King, Songster, Funny Cide, etc.

Try it ... it'll be lots of fun !!!
That doesn't sound like fun and anyway a lot of people said he was talented way before you so what makes you think you are so special because we are all of us special don't you think?????

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah ... but ... "Blue Eyes" ... you claim to know an awful lot about Mr. Dixie ...

... so please tell us where you got this knowledge from ... and what your ID was on the site where you learned it ...

... or are you afraid to tell us who you really are?

Where I got the knowledge from??? Maybe you should ask your pal Dixie. Why don't you have him tell you about our affair?? He used his so-called "charm" on me, lying about his endeavors. He's a very creative man when it comes to his great stories of the past. Ask him about the time he crawled out of a bedroom window to keep from getting killed by my husband. I was actually relieved that my old man came home early from a business trip. Dixie lied about a few things that were in his pants too, if you know what I mean, and I was cruising for a big/little disappointment.

prudery
06-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Where I got the knowledge from??? Maybe you should ask your pal Dixie. Why don't you have him tell you about our affair?? He used his so-called "charm" on me, lying about his endeavors. He's a very creative man when it comes to his great stories of the past. Ask him about the time he crawled out of a bedroom window to keep from getting killed by my husband. I was actually relieved that my old man came home early from a business trip. Dixie lied about a few things that were in his pants too, if you know what I mean, and I was cruising for a big/little disappointment.
Confucious say--Cheating on husband reaps small reward

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 08:11 PM

Blue Eyes say - cheating on husband is like getting cake and eating it too (unless it's Dixie.)
My husband is a business man that stays on the road 3 weeks out of the month. You don't think he strays? I have proof. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy (unless he comes home early.)
I enjoy being courted by trainers. I could tell you some great stories about some great trainers, but not only do I have the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, I have the "I don't kiss and tell" policy;) . BTW, Dixie wasn't one of those "great" trainers.:p

prudery
06-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Blue Eyes say - cheating on husband is like getting cake and eating it too (unless it's Dixie.)
My husband is a business man that stays on the road 3 weeks out of the month. You don't think he strays? I have proof. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy (unless he comes home early.)
I enjoy being courted by trainers. I could tell you some great stories about some great trainers, but not only do I have the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, I have the "I don't kiss and tell" policy;) . BTW, Dixie wasn't one of those "great" trainers.:p
The policy is admirable, not sure about the cake and eating it too, but I'd love you to break out a little slice on this Dixie---everyone is talking about him--who wouldn't be curious ???

BoldDix
06-14-2006, 08:21 PM
Hmph. What if your husband's "reward" is in fact smaller than the other guy's?

foggyfan
06-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Ladies and gentlemaen ... allow me to introduce you to Fupeg ... a lovely lady and mommy of two beautiful children ... who ... like the Romans to the Greeks ... both envies and admires my brilliance.

Hey ... I admire you too Fu ... in your own little way.

Who is Fupeg? I'm confused!!!!!!!!! I'm not a mommy at all, although if I find the right man I hope to be a mommy soomeday!!!!!

prudery
06-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Hmph. What if your husband's "reward" is in fact smaller than the other guy's?
I was referring to the specific incident. Generally speaking, that may or may not be a problem . Depends on the husband . Personally speaking, I am not a size queen . But there are limits.

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 08:31 PM
The policy is admirable, not sure about the cake and eating it too, but I'd love you to break out a little slice on this Dixie---everyone is talking about him--who wouldn't be curious ???

What kind of "slice" are you looking for? For starters, he sucked as a horse trainer. He stinks at poker, losing money I loaned him. His "assistant" says he has "catlike movements". Well, I'd sures hell liked to have seen them. He was about the most clueless, clumsey man I have ever had in my bed. Again, thank goodness my husband came home when he did. I'm more use to 6+inches and not the 3 inches Dixie was going to give.;)

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 08:34 PM
I was referring to the specific incident. Generally speaking, that may or may not be a problem . Depends on the husband . Personally speaking, I am not a size queen . But there are limits.

Oh, darling, I am a "size queen". There's one particular big winning trainer that is hung like a horse that I particularly enjoyed.;)

prudery
06-14-2006, 08:36 PM
What kind of "slice" are you looking for? For starters, he sucked as a horse trainer. He stinks at poker, losing money I loaned him. His "assistant" says he has "catlike movements". Well, I'd sures hell liked to have seen them. He was about the most clueless, clumsey man I have ever had in my bed. Again, thank goodness my husband came home when he did. I'm more use to 6+inches and not the 3 inches Dixie was going to give.;)
3 inches is a crumb. Pathetic. The rest sounds like a piece of stale tout pie to me. Clumsy in soooooo gauche, no ??

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 08:39 PM
3 inches is a crumb. Pathetic. The rest sounds like a piece of stale tout pie to me. Clumsy in soooooo gauche, no ??

Oh, honey, he was certainly PATHETIC. It reminded me of a turtle barely poking his head out. I just couldn't do it.

prudery
06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh, honey, he was certainly PATHETIC. It reminded me of a turtle barely poking his head out. I just couldn't do it.
GAG . You just made me spit my Brie and Carr's cracker all over my down comforter, dry-clean only, you witch. My fault, I asked for the blow by blow. We better can this, but it certainly WAS enlightening, dearie.

Blue Eyes
06-14-2006, 08:44 PM
GAG . You just made me spit my Brie and Carr's cracker all over my down comforter, dry-clean only, you witch. My fault, I asked for the blow by blow. We better can this, but it certainly WAS enlightening, dearie.

Sorry for the crackers and the comforter. How did you know I was a witch?

foggyfan
06-14-2006, 08:47 PM
I hate to be rude, but how does all of this relate to Lost In The Fog pictures???????

prudery
06-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Takes one to know one ---I am a white witch, though.

prudery
06-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I hate to be rude, but how does all of this relate to Lost In The Fog pictures???????
Sorry, we got sidetracked. I must admit, though I am not much of a photographer, that LTF definitely has the look . That lightning blaze emblematic of his speed does it for me .

BoldDix
06-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Sorry, we got sidetracked. I must admit, though I am not much of a photographer, that LTF definitely has the look . That lightning blaze emblematic of his speed does it for me .
Perhaps, but he has hindquarters the size of an overweight prostitute.

my miss storm cat
06-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Perhaps, but he has hindquarters the size of an overweight prostitute.
Well hello there!!! Are you new here??? Me too!!! Do you like Skittles??? i don't but it seems very in right now so since you're new too go on and tell us what color you like best and also if you're a Foggy Fan or not!!! Of course you are!!!

my miss storm cat
06-15-2006, 12:28 AM
Oh, darling, I am a "size queen". There's one particular big winning trainer that is hung like a horse that I particularly enjoyed.;)
What is a size queen??? Do you get to wear a crown??? My eyes are brown, do ya think that should have been my user name????? I messed up!!! :(

BoldDix
06-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Well hello there!!! Are you new here??? Me too!!! Do you like Skittles??? i don't but it seems very in right now so since you're new too go on and tell us what color you like best and also if you're a Foggy Fan or not!!! Of course you are!!!
Skittles gave me gingivitis in my later years.

BoldDix
06-15-2006, 12:32 AM
What is a size queen??? Do you get to wear a crown??? My eyes are brown, do ya think that should have been my user name????? I messed up!!! :(
Youth. So rather than "my miss storm cat" you'd have been "brown crown size queen?"

exquisitequine
06-15-2006, 12:34 AM

silly. It just means that she is a little overweight. Some guys like a woman with a little meat. I dont know...if i keep eating skittles, i might be a size queen too. Nothing is wrong with that though.

my miss storm cat
06-15-2006, 01:03 AM
Skittles gave me gingivitis in my later years.
Is that the green stuff they give you with sushi????? I cry in fish restaurants!!!!! Shall i retell the story?????

my miss storm cat
06-15-2006, 01:03 AM
Youth. So rather than "my miss storm cat" you'd have been "brown crown size queen?"
No thank you very much kind sir i like my name the way it is cause she's fast and bad!!!!!

my miss storm cat
06-15-2006, 01:05 AM
silly. It just means that she is a little overweight. Some guys like a woman with a little meat. I dont know...if i keep eating skittles, i might be a size queen too. Nothing is wrong with that though.
So what you are saying is there is no crown????? Maybe we could get together and make one for the little turtle!!!!!

Betonit
06-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Hey, Tiz ...

... good to see you over here. I notice that you haven't lost the feistiness and irreverence that you showed on the "other" forum.

BB...as long as he leaves his girl Sunday at home!

Betonit
06-15-2006, 07:34 AM

Are you a "Greedy" witch?:eek:

Or perhaps Censorship in drag...again.:p

Blue Eyes
06-15-2006, 04:24 PM

Sorry Foggyfan, I sometimes fall off the beaten path. My apologies.

Blue Eyes
06-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Takes one to know one ---I am a white witch, though.

Oh wow, me too. I have a great herb garden growing right now and Halloween is my favorite holiday. How about you?

Blue Eyes
06-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Are you a "Greedy" witch?:eek:

Or perhaps Censorship in drag...again.:p

Why would call me greedy? I am one of the most unselfish people you would want to meet. Just because I occassionally seek companionship from another man besides my husband doesn't make me greedy. I don't mess around with other womens husbands. I prefer single men. I am a very giving person and the word greedy would never be in someones vocabulary if they were discribing me. What did I do to you to make you call me greedy?
BTW, what is censorship in drag? I have never thought a drag queen could be "censored", if you know what I mean.

Wisecracker
06-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Hey, Tiz ...

Howdy there, Bold.:)

This format here looks very good.

The Belmont beat me good last weekend. Didn't have Jazil on top in anything !

I think that Bernardini could have bounced from his Preakness, run backwards, and given them a head start and still won for fun. SNS would have been in with a good chance, too.

(back into character)

In my 80 years of following the sport(even though I'm only 67), I have NEVER seen SUCH an anticlimactic Belmont.

I could have run fast ENOUGH to hit THE board in that one. What a bunch of MORONS !

Don't worry....they play THE national anthem EVERY day. Live to fight ANOTHER day and MANAGE your MONEY . Those ARE the keys to success. Follow THOSE rules, and you CAN live like me.;)

prudery
06-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Oh wow, me too. I have a great herb garden growing right now and Halloween is my favorite holiday. How about you?
Yeah, Halloween is mine too . I can actually NOT dress up . This year I may try something novel--ideas I got from here !!! Maybe I can come as a bitter divorcee or an old harpy hag . Any ideas on clothes ???

AeWingnut
03-04-2010, 08:28 PM

The Indomitable DrugS
03-04-2010, 08:52 PM
??