PDA

View Full Version : For any of you who watch Law & Order

GenuineRisk
10-12-2006, 11:28 AM
My husband is supposed to be on this Friday's episode. He's only got one line, so don't go out of your way, but for those who watch it, he plays a court clerk.

Okay, done with my shameless plug. :)

BellamyRd.
10-12-2006, 12:01 PM
My husband is supposed to be on this Friday's episode. He's only got one line, so don't go out of your way, but for those who watch it, he plays a court clerk.

cool, I'll watch it...my buddy has been on it a few times, played Kathleen Turner's assistant when she did a turn on the show...if you ever watch public access, he has a show called New York Nights with Charlie B
the SVU show was cool the other night with my hero, Jerry Lewis, playing a mysterious hobo

paisjpq
10-12-2006, 12:06 PM
thats cool GR...I don't usually watch the show (don't like Dennis Farina) but I'll check it out.:)

Seattleallstar
10-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Dennis Farina kicks ass, go watch Midnight Run and Stakeout 2...lol

paisjpq
10-12-2006, 12:07 PM
sorry no thanks, something about him just bugs me

BellamyRd.
10-12-2006, 12:09 PM

ever see this show called Crime Story he did?
it was taut, way ahead of its time

Seattleallstar
10-12-2006, 12:12 PM
ever see this show called Crime Story he did?
it was taut, way ahead of its time

i remember watching it after riptide by just a little, the father that show with Corky the kid with downs syndrome was in it. thats all I remember

Buffymommy
10-12-2006, 12:30 PM
AHHHH Mr. Big...

Did he get to meet him? I LOVE ME SOME CHRIS NOTH! YUMMMYYYYY!!!!

Buffymommy
10-12-2006, 12:31 PM

No shameless plug. It is awesome that he is going to be on! I would shout it from the rooftops. You are just a proud wife. Nothing wrong with that.

Now ya got me thinking about Mr. Big though... Now how am I going to get work done?

somerfrost
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Cool! I'll try and catch him! And I loved Crime Story...used Del Shannon's Runaway as theme song!