PDA

View Full Version : Where Are All The Forum Posters?

Bold Brooklynite
10-06-2006, 03:29 PM
On September 18th ... I was ninth on this forum in total posts.

I was away for nearly three weeks ... and I just saw that I'm still ninth on the list.

What gives with this forum? I didn't drop even one notch in all that while. Doesn't anyone post unless I'm here?

SentToStud
10-06-2006, 07:04 PM
On September 18th ... I was ninth on this forum in total posts.

I was away for nearly three weeks ... and I just saw that I'm still ninth on the list.

What gives with this forum? I didn't drop even one notch in all that while. Doesn't anyone post unless I'm here?

Congratulations. Go away for three years and come back and see where you are then.

Downthestretch55
10-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Congratulations. Go away for three years and come back and see where you are then.
S2S,
Good suggestion. Three years sounds right to me.

blackthroatedwind
10-08-2006, 12:34 AM
I almost got myself SHOT for opening my big mouth on here. Am presently in the "dog house". Worst since the HL fiasco.

Unfortunately without you and I there is very little talent around here. Mike is doing his best with Steve, but it's hard for two guys to keep a whole board alive.
After Henny's race today I probaly put Blackthroat into retirement. I think even that clown is starting to "get the picture".

Welcome back. I'll post what I can without getting "strung up".

BTW, Dray and I stood against the Nazi's on the fourm for imbeciles. After being asked back I lasted 4 days and resigned FOREVER. Will not have my name associated woth those anti semetic US bashing scumbags. Unfortunately King Glorious got on here.

:mad:

Oh my god...I was wrong about a 4:5 shot! Congratulations on your brilliant prediction. I'm so ashamed at my miscalculation of Henny Hughes. Gee, this is the first time I have ever been wrong at the racetrack. I may have to resort to your tactic of only picking odds on favorites.

It's hard to figure out what is worse about you, and I'm sure you have a veritable plethora of other bad qualities, your slimy posts behind people's backs or your shameless sucking up to Steve.

Your staunch defense of Israel sadly doesn't overcome the rest of your disgusting personality.

Kasept
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Actually BB, daily average visits, thread starts and posts all increased about 20% during your sojourn... The top posters are the top posters with 1000+ posts while the 'average' poster totals are in the 400-700 range... Not going to be a lot of movement among the top posters numerically in a short period of time.

(And then there are a few around that are posting under more than a single moniker..)

Hope you had a good trip..

SB

Coach Pants
10-08-2006, 01:55 PM
I almost got myself SHOT for opening my big mouth on here. Am presently in the "dog house". Worst since the HL fiasco.

Unfortunately without you and I there is very little talent around here. Mike is doing his best with Steve, but it's hard for two guys to keep a whole board alive.
After Henny's race today I probaly put Blackthroat into retirement. I think even that clown is starting to "get the picture".

Welcome back. I'll post what I can without getting "strung up".

BTW, Dray and I stood against the Nazi's on the fourm for imbeciles. After being asked back I lasted 4 days and resigned FOREVER. Will not have my name associated with those antisemetic US bashing scumbags. Unfortunately King Glorious got on here.

:mad:What is a fourm?

Downthestretch55
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
What is a fourm?
Pillow Poop,
It's one less than a threem.

Danzig
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
who pays attention to all that anyway? i have no idea how many posts i've made, nor do i care. seems silly to me. if you're just looking to have the most posts, you're probably going to put up a lot of inane garbage to skew your #'s anyway.

Coach Pants
10-08-2006, 02:06 PM
who pays attention to all that anyway? i have no idea how many posts i've made, nor do i care. seems silly to me. if you're just looking to have the most posts, you're probably going to put up a lot of inane garbage to skew your #'s anyway.
It's kind of like the South Park ep last week where they played WoW for two months just so they could win. The more they played, the less life they had.

Danzig
10-08-2006, 02:36 PM
It's kind of like the South Park ep last week where they played WoW for two months just so they could win. The more they played, the less life they had.
that was so funny....man they got disgusting looking!! when cartmans mom came down cause he had to go...omg!!! sad tho that it's true!! really are people like that.