PDA

View Full Version : Buffy...Stand Off

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Have you been watching this show? At first I was sorta ho hum, but as I watch it....it's getting better. Interesting chemistry between the two leads but they need to give Gina more to do...such a babe!

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Have you been watching this show? At first I was sorta ho hum, but as I watch it....it's getting better. Interesting chemistry between the two leads but they need to give Gina more to do...such a babe!

Nah. I can't watch "post-it" dude. Sorry SATC ruined him for me.

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Nah. I can't watch "post-it" dude. Sorry SATC ruined him for me.

LOL! By the way, how did you like the ending to last week's Bones?

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
LOL! By the way, how did you like the ending to last week's Bones?

PISSED ME OFF! Is he becoming the "HO" of the show?

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 01:22 PM
PISSED ME OFF! Is he becoming the "HO" of the show?

I really expected that at some point, just didn't think it would happen on the same show as the first scene had him in his jockeys after making it with his X....funny though! That actress is beautiful...I liked her in Serenity as well!

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I really expected that at some point, just didn't think it would happen on the same show as the first scene had him in his jockeys after making it with his X....funny though! That actress is beautiful...I liked her in Serenity as well!

Now you made me think of David in his underpants again.... NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WORK?

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Now you made me think of David in his underpants again.... NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WORK?

He's a good looking guy, no doubt! He does "clutz" so well, falling off the bed in that first scene! I want to see that Canadian movie he did..."These Girls" a comedy with him as a single dad being blackmailed into sex with 3 young babysitters! Also, Suffering Man's Charity (he plays a ghost) looks good! He's had his share of beautiful actresses to act with...Christina Applegate, SMG, Charisma, Emily...I think he's one role away from being a big star!

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 02:23 PM
He's a good looking guy, no doubt! He does "clutz" so well, falling off the bed in that first scene! I want to see that Canadian movie he did..."These Girls" a comedy with him as a single dad being blackmailed into sex with 3 young babysitters! Also, Suffering Man's Charity (he plays a ghost) looks good! He's had his share of beautiful actresses to act with...Christina Applegate, SMG, Charisma, Emily...I think he's one role away from being a big star!

I think so too. He really is better looking than a lot of these other actors out there. I like him in this role on Bones. I love being able to see him in the "light".

I haven't seen those movies, but I am going to have to go try and find them. What was the horror movie he did a while back? Valentine? or something like that? I kinda liked that one.

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I think so too. He really is better looking than a lot of these other actors out there. I like him in this role on Bones. I love being able to see him in the "light".

I haven't seen those movies, but I am going to have to go try and find them. What was the horror movie he did a while back? Valentine? or something like that? I kinda liked that one.

Valentine was one, another was The Hard Easy and a third, The Crow:Wicked Prayer

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Valentine was one, another was The Hard Easy and a third, The Crow:Wicked Prayer

OK, more movies I have to find. :) I wonder if he is in his briefs in any of these movies... I really am not getting alot of work done now...

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 03:11 PM
OK, more movies I have to find. :) I wonder if he is in his briefs in any of these movies... I really am not getting alot of work done now...
LOL...I'd say most likely in These Girls...I think I recall reading that he showed off a bit there!