PDA

View Full Version : Still insane on ESPN Board

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I was hoping that it would calm down a bit but who was I kidding? Blockhead has regressed to the point where he has become a cancer...when he's not there, some horse talk occurs along with an occasional response to something stupid he posted, but once he's on-line, it goes to hell in a hurry! He attacked Buffy today for no reason, and now is playing the baby game..."I'll have you banned, I've sent this or that to ESPN". I've given up talking to him, I suspect at some point, he'll be banned which will merely mean he uses another ID and then another...! Really a shame as the new board format is not bad!

2MinsToPost
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
that is a nice format, does not hold a candle to this place of course

BellamyRd.
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
I was hoping that it would calm down a bit but who was I kidding? Blockhead has regressed to the point where he has become a cancer...when he's not there, some horse talk occurs along with an occasional response to something stupid he posted, but once he's on-line, it goes to hell in a hurry! He attacked Buffy today for no reason, and now is playing the baby game..."I'll have you banned, I've sent this or that to ESPN". I've given up talking to him, I suspect at some point, he'll be banned which will merely mean he uses another ID and then another...! Really a shame as the new board format is not bad!

I miss the eskys!

Buffymommy
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Honestly Somer,

I only went back there because you were posting there. I was hoping we could get it back on track, just blockhead (psycho that he is) makes fun of my post. I seriously think he has issues. He will be added to my "ignore the CS" list. :)

somerfrost
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I miss the eskys!
I do too Mike...we had our moments in the "old days" but at least everyone was sane! The old board with JC, Dolly, Detente, the Eskys, SCC, Greg and too many more to mention! Hell, it's so bad now that even BT doesn't post!