PDA

View Full Version : NEW espn board

somerfrost
10-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Looks like they are starting it over...not sure what is happening, I made a post but there were none there????

Cajungator26
10-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Looks like they are starting it over...not sure what is happening, I made a post but there were none there????

Somer, why go over there anymore? :confused:

ESPN.com: Updates to Message Boards
ESPNModTeam
Posted: Oct 1, 2006 Send Feedback
This week, we are making updates on each ESPN message board. As a result, older messages and post counts will be reset. Please send us your feedback as you use the revised boards, and thank you for helping us while we make the improvements.

somerfrost
10-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Somer, why go over there anymore? :confused:

ESPN.com: Updates to Message Boards
ESPNModTeam
Posted: Oct 1, 2006 Send Feedback
This week, we are making updates on each ESPN message board. As a result, older messages and post counts will be reset. Please send us your feedback as you use the revised boards, and thank you for helping us while we make the improvements.
Only cause I've posted there for over 9 years...I hate to leave completely...maybe they will start to actually monitor it? Anyway, i made the first and only 2 posts beside the ESPN Mods post!

Cajungator26
10-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Only cause I've posted there for over 9 years...I hate to leave completely...maybe they will start to actually monitor it? Anyway, i made the first and only 2 posts beside the ESPN Mods post!

Yeah, it just got depressing to go over there for me. I started posting on there during the Smart Jones campaign, but it used to be horse racing focused and now it's not. I think they were just updating the boards. I doubt they will monitor them. :(

timmgirvan
10-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Well..it's a graveyard for sure now...kinda sad. After all, that's how most of us got together in the first place!