PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Betty & Grey's Anatomy

Buffymommy
09-29-2006, 08:57 AM
Any of you watch Ugly Betty last night? I liked it. It made me laugh.

Grey's was awesome! I think ABC has become "must watch" on Thursdays and I will record the other shows.

Cajungator26
09-29-2006, 09:22 AM
I love Grey's Anatomy... that ending last night... OMG! LOL :D

Buffymommy
09-29-2006, 09:41 AM
I love Grey's Anatomy... that ending last night... OMG! LOL :D

OMG but YUMMY!!!!

Oh and what did McDreamy say at the end before he drank the drink?

BellamyRd.
09-29-2006, 10:27 AM
OMG but YUMMY!!!!

Oh and what did McDreamy say at the end before he drank the drink?

Grey's Anatomy is the show where all the doctors are fornacating with one another...I spent the night in the hospital last night (nothing major) but didn't see anyone having sex, I think the show is pretty ridiculos
and who would watch a show about an ugly Puerto Rican?
Earl, The Office, and the college football
of course, I should have asked not to be revived if the Phillies, and Gamec*ocks lost (both did) :(

somerfrost
09-29-2006, 10:42 AM
Grey's Anatomy is the show where all the doctors are fornacating with one another...I spent the night in the hospital last night (nothing major) but didn't see anyone having sex, I think the show is pretty ridiculos
of course, I should have asked not to be revived if the Phillies, and Gamec*ocks lost (both did) :(

Grey's Anatomy is an excellent show, the writer admits that he studied character development from Joss Whedon...enough said!
It certainly is among the best shows on TV today, and the ratings it's getting insure it a spot for years to come.
Buffy...did you watch Bones yet?

Cajungator26
09-29-2006, 10:46 AM

Well, I hope to God that Florida doesn't get beat by Auburn. IMO, Auburn is the SEC team that may have a shot at the National Championship. We shall see...

Buffymommy
09-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Grey's Anatomy is an excellent show, the writer admits that he studied character development from Joss Whedon...enough said!
It certainly is among the best shows on TV today, and the ratings it's getting insure it a spot for years to come.
Buffy...did you watch Bones yet?

Started it. You were right about the beginning. YUCKY! I will finish it tonight. I think I am getting sick so I have been very sleepy lately.

And Bellamy, You make fun of Grey's but yet, you watch Earl? HUH? :D

BellamyRd.
09-29-2006, 12:34 PM
And Bellamy, You make fun of Grey's but yet, you watch Earl? HUH? :D

Buffy I find the show repugnant, and an insult to common decency and decorum.