PDA

View Full Version : Blocky is at it again...

somerfrost
09-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure what happened here but he's over at ESPN calling lots of folks some pretty nasty things...I officially give up trying to help the guy, he's too far gone for my meager interventions to help. I suspect some of his comments could be considered libelous...if anyone really cared!

1st_Saturday_in_May
09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Somer, the stuff he's laying down over there is some of the funniest **** I've ever read!!! Really cant help but to feel bad for the guy, but he brings it on himself over and over and over again...

oracle80
09-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Somer, the stuff he's laying down over there is some of the funniest **** I've ever read!!! Really cant help but to feel bad for the guy, but he brings it on himself over and over and over again...
Wow, that stuff is incredible.

Downthestretch55
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure what happened here but he's over at ESPN calling lots of folks some pretty nasty things...I officially give up trying to help the guy, he's too far gone for my meager interventions to help. I suspect some of his comments could be considered libelous...if anyone really cared!
Sad to say, Frostie, but I also tried.
He seemed interested in horses and wanted a look at my yearling fillies.
So I e-mailed him pictures that I took out in the pasture.
His response was that they had "hay bellies" and other poo-poo comments.
Then he put up a thread about "sandwiches".
Stupid me. I responded with a plug for Carolina B-BQ.
My guess is he didn't want to hear my answer. "O" called him on his "grenades".
I'm done wasting my time.
All I can say is that I tried, with only the best of intentions.
Good luck to him.

somerfrost
09-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow, that stuff is incredible.

Yeah, he seems to get worse day by day...does anyone actually know this person? Is this a hoax or is this guy for real? He was getting picked on at ESPN so I offered to play him chess one day...we played and he seemed normal enough...now this stuff! His attacks on me were pathetic as he made statements about Wicca that simply aren't true, now all this g-ay bashing...almost like this is some dude with nothing to do trying to be as absurd as possible!

somerfrost
09-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Sad to say, Frostie, but I also tried.
He seemed interested in horses and wanted a look at my yearling fillies.
So I e-mailed him pictures that I took out in the pasture.
His response was that they had "hay bellies" and other poo-poo comments.
Then he put up a thread about "sandwiches".
Stupid me. I responded with a plug for Carolina B-BQ.
My guess is he didn't want to hear my answer. "O" called him on his "grenades".
I'm done wasting my time.
All I can say is that I tried, with only the best of intentions.
Good luck to him.

Yeah...I always hate giving up on anybody...I've told enough people to grow up etc but giving up completely is not something I like doing...the only time I did so, the guy turned out to be suffering a terminal disease...Oracle knows who I mean!

oracle80
09-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah...I always hate giving up on anybody...I've told enough people to grow up etc but giving up completely is not something I like doing...the only time I did so, the guy turned out to be suffering a terminal disease...Oracle knows who I mean!

Yeah,
I always felt badly about that.
Noone knew that MrB, Chris Thomas, and I had started an email friendship and we kept it that way, private.
He never mentioned his illness, and he was quite different off the board than he was on the board.
He left a young child.
But Somer, surely you see or saw that he had another person using his id on there. The posts made near the end were not made by Chris Thomas. They were made by someone he allowed to use his id on there.

And I myself severely wish that Seattleallstar would either starighten up or just completely go insane and get locked up.
I also never give up on people, and with Seattle, I sorely wish I could. Its like taking your head and ramming it into a brick wall over and over again for 3 years. You have no idea whats its like to try and counsel someone like that, and wake up 3 years later and see a thread on here titled ******* Prado and ******* Zito and read that once again he blew all his money on a 1-5 shot.
Trying to help him is like a penance I've received for all teh bad things i ever did. I had no idea I had been so awful as to deserve him.

Downthestretch55
09-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Frosty,
I also don't like giving up.
And here I was, a little while ago, looking for a "joke of the day" to post...
and this one fell out of the sky!
While all the while I thought I was heterosexual, interested in horses, current events.
Here you go...from the espn site: Blocky's words....

well kev, or cajun, who else would use that abreviation and call me by my first name.

1) you are beneath me, you are a psychotic,

2)byk has created a gathering place for the arrogant,predominantly fa gs, to gather who seem to think they have some type of special knowlwdge, mostly becasue that group of people seems to think that they are special in general. just read the posts over there, so and so did this, and then some type of judgement is made by one of the posters condescending through the keyboard, like the cowards they are in general

do these people ever shut up.
all they do is complain and whine.

and now that they have a little site to throw out the gentiles from, they complain and whine amonsgt themselves and pass off nice little self assured greetings to reaffirm in their own pathetic little minds thier "specialness"

3)most fa gs get married to hide their psychosis from their relatives.

4) you don't know any thing about my personal life.
you live on the net cause your retarded,and are unemployed and unemployable, i don't post here at night cause i'm busy. how much sex i have is of no concern of yours . your such a child you still think that having sex is sometype of a yardstick to measure something by, it isn't. they all smell the same when your done with them.

5) tell steve to make me a sandwich and have his arrogant little 19 year old boyfriend
get me some fries.

1st_Saturday_in_May
09-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Man, its funny but I really tried to befriend the guy a year or so ago. He seemed normal enough for a while and I actually felt bad for him because he was continually ridiculed. I stuck up for him on multiple occasions, and I tried to help him learn the game a bit more, but he just refused to listen and then out of the blue he started attacking me and then I got a very colorful PM on here informing me that I was a useless teenager, yada yada yada. Now everytime I go back to ESPN just to see if anything's going on, he's spewing hate at someone - Steve, Mera, and pretty much everyone that posts here...very sad

Cajungator26
09-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Frosty,
I also don't like giving up.
And here I was, a little while ago, looking for a "joke of the day" to post...
and this one fell out of the sky!
While all the while I thought I was heterosexual, interested in horses, current events.
Here you go...from the espn site: Blocky's words....

well kev, or cajun, who else would use that abreviation and call me by my first name.

1) you are beneath me, you are a psychotic,

2)byk has created a gathering place for the arrogant,predominantly fa gs, to gather who seem to think they have some type of special knowlwdge, mostly becasue that group of people seems to think that they are special in general. just read the posts over there, so and so did this, and then some type of judgement is made by one of the posters condescending through the keyboard, like the cowards they are in general

do these people ever shut up.
all they do is complain and whine.

and now that they have a little site to throw out the gentiles from, they complain and whine amonsgt themselves and pass off nice little self assured greetings to reaffirm in their own pathetic little minds thier "specialness"

3)most fa gs get married to hide their psychosis from their relatives.

4) you don't know any thing about my personal life.
you live on the net cause your retarded,and are unemployed and unemployable, i don't post here at night cause i'm busy. how much sex i have is of no concern of yours . your such a child you still think that having sex is sometype of a yardstick to measure something by, it isn't. they all smell the same when your done with them.

5) tell steve to make me a sandwich and have his arrogant little 19 year old boyfriend
get me some fries.

I can't believe he thinks that I am posting on that board. I've never posted under any other screen name. I have no need to... :confused:

Downthestretch55
09-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I can't believe he thinks that I am posting on that board. I've never posted under any other screen name. I have no need to... :confused:
Cajun, i know that. I also know that GPK is always GPK.
He's a bit off since being banned from here and is "venting".
To some, it's funny. To me, it's very sad. See what "O" had to say about someone that he tried very hard to get through to...above.
So now he's back to the board that's a "virtual desert". just him, the trolls, and a few that waste their time trying to dialogue that he shuts out.
Pathetic.
When he came back here (and sad to say, I encouraged, I thought he would calm down, just sit back and not antagonize)..oh well...back to the corner...
dunce cap and all.
DTS

somerfrost
09-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah,
I always felt badly about that.
Noone knew that MrB, Chris Thomas, and I had started an email friendship and we kept it that way, private.
He never mentioned his illness, and he was quite different off the board than he was on the board.
He left a young child.
But Somer, surely you see or saw that he had another person using his id on there. The posts made near the end were not made by Chris Thomas. They were made by someone he allowed to use his id on there.

And I myself severely wish that Seattleallstar would either starighten up or just completely go insane and get locked up.
I also never give up on people, and with Seattle, I sorely wish I could. Its like taking your head and ramming it into a brick wall over and over again for 3 years. You have no idea whats its like to try and counsel someone like that, and wake up 3 years later and see a thread on here titled ******* Prado and ******* Zito and read that once again he blew all his money on a 1-5 shot.
Trying to help him is like a penance I've received for all teh bad things i ever did. I had no idea I had been so awful as to deserve him.
Yeah, I knew that the MRB posts near the end were someone else but I had also been very friendly with him off the board, I never knew his real identity but we discussed a lot of personal stuff. Then he started attacking me, on and off the board...I just wish I had known what he was going through! Jerry is...well, he's a good kid but very immature...and impulsive! I know you've tried...after 35 years in the field I have learned that's all you can do...try!

Scav
09-28-2006, 02:56 PM
it is so comedy that it isn't even worth responding anymore. I monitor the ESPN board so when someone good comes there, I can recruit them over here, otherwise, the board is worthless

somerfrost
09-28-2006, 03:01 PM
i didn't read his zito post but i don't think u should compare sas to the block-later gaters

Nobody is comparing Jerry to the psychotic-acting Blocky, they are two different cases entirely. Oracle deserves a lot of credit for his efforts...

BellamyRd.
09-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Nobody is comparing Jerry to the psychotic-acting Blocky, they are two different cases entirely. Oracle deserves a lot of credit for his efforts...

when I was on hiatus, Zig thought Blockhead and I were one in the same
I'm kinda a dickhead, but not blockhead, hopes he gets the hep he needs

BellamyRd.
09-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I knew that the MRB posts near the end were someone else but I had also been very friendly with him off the board, I never knew his real identity but we discussed a lot of personal stuff. Then he started attacking me, on and off the board...I just wish I had known what he was going through! Jerry is...well, he's a good kid but very immature...and impulsive! I know you've tried...after 35 years in the field I have learned that's all you can do...try!

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury MRB, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interréd with their bones,
So let it be with MRB….

ArlJim78
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
i was looking over there a few days ago and discovered that he had put me on a list called Trailer Trash. For a few moments i was considering a response but its not even fun to mess around with him anymore.

2MinsToPost
09-28-2006, 08:22 PM
The story of Blockhead

See the movie Falling Down

2MinsToPost
09-28-2006, 08:23 PM
I do, by the way, hope he receives the help he so desperately needs before he does something stupid.

ArlJim78
09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
The story of Blockhead

See the movie Falling Down

that's a good one, sad but perhaps true.

repent
09-29-2006, 03:43 AM
lol,
I guess its sad for me to admit this,
but part of me enjoys reading Block's posts.
but then again, Im the guy who likes reading Kent's posts.

hes just insane enough to be entertaining.
hes attacked me before, but I simply dont give a sh*t what he wants to say about me.
Im not aware of what he has been typing lately, so I apologize if Im ignorant to the details this thread is referring to.

as for Jerry,
I guess I have no idea what you guys are talking about b/c Ive not really been in touch with anyone over the last 12 months.
Jerry has never been anything but a good friend to me online.

Repent