PDA

View Full Version : Black Dahlia

GenuineRisk
09-16-2006, 01:41 PM
One hundred and twenty-one minutes of my life I will never get back. Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

On top of that, no malted milk balls at the theater, and at the bar we went to after, I was served beer in a chipped glass and cut my lip. I blame the movie for so numbing my senses I didn't see the chip.

somerfrost
09-16-2006, 01:56 PM
One hundred and twenty-one minutes of my life I will never get back. Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

On top of that, no malted milk balls at the theater, and at the bar we went to after, I was served beer in a chipped glass and cut my lip. I blame the movie for so numbing my senses I didn't see the chip.

It looked pretty bad, I assume it was? I think the Rock's movie might be OK...a bit of an over-used story line but he looks good in what I've seen of it. Coming out right after the other successful football movie could be bad but at least the season is right.

GenuineRisk
09-16-2006, 03:09 PM
It looked pretty bad, I assume it was? I think the Rock's movie might be OK...a bit of an over-used story line but he looks good in what I've seen of it. Coming out right after the other successful football movie could be bad but at least the season is right.

The only good thing about it were the costumes. Which were very pretty.

Seattleallstar
09-16-2006, 11:38 PM
is scarlett naked, or semi naked?

GenuineRisk
09-18-2006, 12:41 PM
is scarlett naked, or semi naked?

Why don't you go see for yourself? Or you could flush ten dollars down the toilet and save yourself the time.

GPK
09-18-2006, 03:27 PM

Glad to read this because I almost called you on Friday to get your review. Was trying to decide what movie to take Stacey to. Now I know not to take her.

GenuineRisk
09-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Glad to read this because I almost called you on Friday to get your review. Was trying to decide what movie to take Stacey to. Now I know not to take her.

Take her to Little Miss Sunshine, if it's still playing near you.

How are you, handsome? Email me and let me know how Thursday went?

BellamyRd.
09-18-2006, 05:12 PM
this is what happens when you give a light weight director a decent script
I'd have given it to Lynch, instead of De Palma
although that was some sex scene he did with Antonio & Rebecca in
Femme Fatale~there ya go Seattle, if you haven't seen it
as Borat says "it's nice"