PDA

View Full Version : Buffy Fans--ie Frosty!

Seattleallstar
08-26-2006, 11:38 AM
the only movie from a Buffy alum that excites me is Michelle T's, Black Christmas a horror movie about sorority chicks, Michelle T is in it and bunch of hotties. Lacey Chabert is in it as well, if she didnt only open her mouth she would be just heaven for me.

For SMG, The air i breathe is one I anticipate to see.

Did the Southland Tales already come out or something? IM dying to see it

somerfrost
08-26-2006, 12:17 PM
the only movie from a Buffy alum that excites me is Michelle T's, Black Christmas a horror movie about sorority chicks, Michelle T is in it and bunch of hotties. Lacey Chabert is in it as well, if she didnt only open her mouth she would be just heaven for me.

For SMG, The air i breathe is one I anticipate to see.

Did the Southland Tales already come out or something? IM dying to see it

Southland Tales premiered at Cannes and was sent back to be re-edited, should have news soon on release date, The Return opens 11/10, Grudge 2 opens 10/13, The Air That I Breathe may open this fall, Hunting and Fishing probably next year, the animated Happy Never After is set for American distribution either late 2006 or early 2007, Alice remains up in the air.

somerfrost
08-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Southland Tales premiered at Cannes and was sent back to be re-edited, should have news soon on release date, The Return opens 11/10, Grudge 2 opens 10/13, The Air That I Breathe may open this fall, Hunting and Fishing probably next year, the animated Happy Never After is set for American distribution either late 2006 or early 2007, Alice remains up in the air.

Seattle and/or anyone else interested:
SMG has just signed to do the Indy movie titled "Addicted", it is based on the highly acclaimed 2002 South Korean movie "Jungdok", is a story about a woman who's husband and brother-in-law are left in a coma after an accident; the brother then awakens claiming to be her husband...billed as a supernatural thriller. People seeing the original claim it was an excellent movie, very strong acting parts so Sarah should have a chance to shine! Due to start filming this October. The article also stated that she completed filming of "The Girl's Guide To Hunting and Fishing", so I'll be looking for release dates on that one, The Air That I Breathe, and Southland Tales! Busy girl!!