PDA

View Full Version : Not Bourbon

CSC
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Sidelined for much of 09, Former Queen's Plate winner looked great in a work this month, watch for this horse to make some noise this year.

CSC
05-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Off a 1 year, 7 month layoff runs 1:08.78. A few ticks off of the track record. With Fatal Bullet and Hollywood Hit on the same circuit, my thinking is he will be better off at a mile rather than sprinting.

the_fat_man
05-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Fatal Bullet, Not Bourbon, or probably nothing, is handling Hollywood Hit up to 7F.

This guy got a nice setup yesterday. If Husbands stays just a little bit further behind the speed, he wins the race. That said, Attfield is just too good.

CSC
05-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I am not a big fan in Jono Jones, he's not a very good jockey imo. Saying that he ran alright yesterday with a okay trip. Honestly I think his best distance is between 7 to 8 furlongs, his talent will be better showcased there. No one is beating Hollywood Hit, he's the best sprinter right now from what I've seen, he has also won on the dirt before so it is just a matter of getting him to CD's on top of his game.

CSC
05-13-2010, 09:01 AM
BTW this could be a key race down the line, can see many of these coming back to win off of this race.