PDA

View Full Version : Dear ArlJim.....

my miss storm cat
08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
First of all, I want to say how truly touched and grateful I am to you.

Now i realize i asked a simple favor and hate to appear greedy and like i don't appreciate it..... i DO!

Here are some suggestions though, just because.....

1. When you arrive at Arlington tomorrow, try to sneak back to where Ace is. pet him, whisper to him that he's a good boy (but for God sake, say it like you mean it!:p ) and give him a kiss. A good kiss, none of this fakey-fake Hollywood crap. I see that everyday. If you need to practice? I'm available. :)

2. Hurry to the window and empty your wallet.

3. Have a drink... you'll need it.

4. Watch a few of the other races even though all the while, you'll be checking your watch to see if it's that special time.

5. Hooray! Here come Ace! Now jump up and down like you can't contain yourself till Security comes. Talk your way out of it and once they're outta site? Time to take pictures! Lots and lots!!!

6. He won!!! Yea!!!!! To the winner's circle. Make sure he likes the flowers!

7. If GoGo tosses his goggles after the race (I've seen him do this quite a few times but usually to a kid), catch them! Alternate suggestion - hire a kid to do your dirty work!:

8. To hell with the rest of the races... time to sneak back for special peppermint time with the winner!

THANK YOU.

Oh, and please print this and read this to him.....

Dear Ace,

How's my good boy??? Are you nervous? Me too! :D

I just want you to know that you're my special boy and i love you very much and will even if you're last. This is ArlJim and he loves you too!!! Promise!!!

Remember..... focus. None of that silly I-think-I'll-be-2nd stuff again. Okay? Good!

Eternal love and kisses,
My Miss Storm Cat

I hope I'm not being presumpteous and asking for too much. :D

ArlJim78
08-11-2006, 09:38 PM
mon dieu!
Asking too much? Nooooo.

Actually steps 2-4 I was going to do anyway, but the others? With the heightened terrorism security some of these will be tough.

trying to get me banned from Arlington? What would become of my dignity?
If word got around that I petted and kissed and fed a peppermint to and read a letter to Ace, and jumped up and down like I couldn’t contain myself, Steve might put me on the Derbytrail probation list for conduct unbefitting a man!

now why are you not coming out here to take care of some of these yourself?:)

my miss storm cat
08-11-2006, 09:45 PM
mon dieu!
Asking too much? Nooooo.

Actually steps 2-4 I was going to do anyway, but the others? With the heightened terrorism security some of these will be tough.

trying to get me banned from Arlington? What would become of my dignity?
If word got around that I petted and kissed and fed a peppermint to and read a letter to Ace, and jumped up and down like I couldn’t contain myself, Steve might put me on the Derbytrail probation list for conduct unbefitting a man!

now why are you not coming out here to take care of some of these yourself?:)
Not now Dear..... must go and smack myself for not making it out your way!

Going to Hawaii next week. If not for that, I'd be there in a second.

Have a wonderful time. I hope you make many trips to the IRS window and have a fun and memorable day. Can't wait to hear about it!

Here's hoping everyone comes home safe. :)

ArlJim78
08-11-2006, 09:55 PM
It's going to be fun, I'll file a complete report.

Hawaii? very nice. good for you. I hope you get a nice lei.;)

my miss storm cat
08-12-2006, 08:57 AM
It's going to be fun, I'll file a complete report.

Hawaii? very nice. good for you. I hope you get a nice lei.;)
Does that mean you're coming? :p

Good luck today!

my miss storm cat
08-29-2006, 01:29 AM
I knew you'd want to know..... :p

If you're available for pictures.....:eek: :D

(Awww... he has the same exact birthday as Antonius Pius. We'll have to celebrate next year).

ACE (IRE) 5-y-o (23 Apr 2001) b h
Trainer: A P O´Brien Owner: Mrs John Magnier
Breeder: Norelands Bloodstock
Danehill(USA) (9.0f) - Tea House (Sassafras (FR )(8.0f))
(300,000 euros) 13th foal; brother to top-class US 10-12f turf mare Danish and high-class miler Hawkeye, very closely related to 2 useful 2yos and half-brother to several winners; dam 6f 2yo winner and 8f 3yo Listed winner

Entered in the following races

9 Sep 2006 2:10 (Five Day) at LEOPARDSTOWN, Kilternan Stakes (Group 3)
9 Sep 2006 3:55 (Five Day) at LEOPARDSTOWN, Baileys Irish Champion Stakes (Group 1)
BET
23 Sep 2006 4:20 (Five Day) at ASCOT, Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Group 1)
14 Oct 2006 4:35 (Five Day) at NEWMARKET, Emirates Airline Champion Stakes (Group 1)

ArlJim78
08-29-2006, 08:12 AM
I knew you'd want to know..... :p

If you're available for pictures.....:eek: :D

(Awww... he has the same exact birthday as Antonius Pius. We'll have to celebrate next year).

ACE (IRE) 5-y-o (23 Apr 2001) b h
Trainer: A P O´Brien Owner: Mrs John Magnier
Breeder: Norelands Bloodstock
Danehill(USA) (9.0f) - Tea House (Sassafras (FR )(8.0f))
(300,000 euros) 13th foal; brother to top-class US 10-12f turf mare Danish and high-class miler Hawkeye, very closely related to 2 useful 2yos and half-brother to several winners; dam 6f 2yo winner and 8f 3yo Listed winner

Entered in the following races

9 Sep 2006 2:10 (Five Day) at LEOPARDSTOWN, Kilternan Stakes (Group 3)
9 Sep 2006 3:55 (Five Day) at LEOPARDSTOWN, Baileys Irish Champion Stakes (Group 1)
BET
23 Sep 2006 4:20 (Five Day) at ASCOT, Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Group 1)
14 Oct 2006 4:35 (Five Day) at NEWMARKET, Emirates Airline Champion Stakes (Group 1)

Oh yes, I could do the pictures for you again as long as its not this weekend as my services are already booked. Also there would be the matter of my fee to discuss. You do recall our arrangement for the Million? Well this would be considerably more considering the extensive travel required.

I'm open to any offers.;)

my miss storm cat
08-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh yes, I could do the pictures for you again as long as its not this weekend as my services are already booked. Also there would be the matter of my fee to discuss. You do recall our arrangement for the Million? Well this would be considerably more considering the extensive travel required.

I'm open to any offers.;)
Open to other offers? Hmmmm... that sounds awfully good. Must ponder.....

As far as your fee? Oh NO silly! You don't have to pay to photograph him!!! He likes you! Am quite sure he shall waive his usual fee. :D

Oh right... before i forget? He asked me to pass this on to you.

deeR jIm,

Thank u for cumming to ceee meee at the funny place where the man i didnt lik rod Me. weRe u prOUD of meee? i dID wel but i GOt sleepie sO i sLOWed
doWn.

i tHInK maBee nexT time i wILl try 2 wiN ok?

Ceee u sooN.

yOUr pAl,
ACE

God..... not only is he brilliant but literate too! Must go and swoon now...:p

GPK
08-29-2006, 12:14 PM
*voice over intercom*

"ATTENTION....ATTENTION.....My Miss Storm Cat and ArlJim....you room is now available....your room is now available. Please come to the check in counter. Thank you."

my miss storm cat
08-29-2006, 12:23 PM
*voice over intercom*

"ATTENTION....ATTENTION.....My Miss Storm Cat and ArlJim....you room is now available....your room is now available. Please come to the check in counter. Thank you."
Ooooh! Does it have a balcony? :D

BellamyRd.
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm wondering if we ever had a board romance over at ESPN
well, besides Gander & Kevin...;)
there was JC & Ashton, but that was a bit taboo
of course, Jerry and anything with an X chromosome

ArlJim78
08-29-2006, 01:31 PM
*voice over intercom*

Oh don't i wish!

But alas, my miss storm cat is a young woman with refined taste. Unfortunately that leaves me on the outside looking in. :o

Sigh..........

six perfections
08-29-2006, 01:53 PM
You forgot about us? :D :D :D

BellamyRd.
08-29-2006, 02:20 PM
You forgot about us? :D :D :D

shh...that's supposed to be a secret
;)

my miss storm cat
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Oh don't i wish!

But alas, my miss storm cat is a young woman with refined taste. Unfortunately that leaves me on the outside looking in. :o

Sigh..........
No Dear... Ace is the one on the outside looking in (not to worry... he'll like the balcony). :p :)

GPK
08-29-2006, 05:35 PM

Hey now....Tim is my boy and all...but I ain't in to that g ay stuff.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

besides.....Cajungator has already professed her love for me:eek: :eek:

Cajungator26
08-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Hey now....Tim is my boy and all...but I ain't in to that g ay stuff.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

besides.....Cajungator has already professed her love for me:eek: :eek:

How many times do I have to tell you...

I love dr. fager... geesh. :p :rolleyes: