PDA

View Full Version : Hambo Day Program

treeman
08-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Here is the link for the program
http://www.thebigm.com/sharedimages/mxx0808r.pdf

herkhorse
08-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Really don't know why they don't run that card at night. I might take a look if they did. But with Arlington and a big Spa carry, not a chance.

andrasi
08-08-2009, 12:45 AM
top to bottom that is the best harness card ever. the quality throughout is unreal. Lucky Jim should bounce back and put in a big effort, Mister Big always races well at BigM, Muscle Hill looks to be the best in Hambo. Judge Joe stuck with outside, but had ton of trot last week even though federal Flex stopped in his face. and Tracy Brainard now has the best juice in the history of racing. if shes a trainer i'll be starting in center for the Yanks saturday. Afternoon racing because its tradition, and God forbid racing would jeopardize a tradition in order to modernize.

Cannon Shell
08-08-2009, 09:02 AM
That is a killer card.

geeker2
08-08-2009, 09:31 AM
top to bottom that is the best harness card ever. the quality throughout is unreal. Lucky Jim should bounce back and put in a big effort, Mister Big always races well at BigM, Muscle Hill looks to be the best in Hambo. Judge Joe stuck with outside, but had ton of trot last week even though federal Flex stopped in his face. and Tracy Brainard now has the best juice in the history of racing. if shes a trainer i'll be starting in center for the Yanks saturday. Afternoon racing because its tradition, and God forbid racing would jeopardize a tradition in order to modernize.

Agree Muscle Hill looks tough - CS is right what a great card!

ALostTexan
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Race 11, #6 - Martha Maxine. A 5YO "horse" whose running lines show the Betsy Ross and a distaff race at Mohawk.

This was one of the he-shes that steroid testing in Pennsylvania discovered. She was reclassified as a male and is running as a male now.

ALostTexan
08-08-2009, 12:14 PM

The 12th race, the US Pacing Championship, has 7 older pacers in it with a combined lifetime earnings mark of $11,261,835. That is damn impressive no matter what breed you are watching.

herkhorse
08-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Race 11, #6 - Martha Maxine. A 5YO "horse" whose running lines show the Betsy Ross and a distaff race at Mohawk.

This was one of the he-shes that steroid testing in Pennsylvania discovered. She was reclassified as a male and is running as a male now.

:tro:

thanks

ALostTexan
08-08-2009, 01:55 PM

Big effort?!? You ain't shittin'. 1:50.1, equaling an all-age world record!!!

Hell yeah. What a nice damn trotter...

ALostTexan
08-08-2009, 03:21 PM
So, who would take who? Lucky Jim or Muscle Hill. Both went in 1:50.1 today. Amazing horses.

Arletta
08-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Just watched the replay..

Wow! :eek:

Goosebumps :p

andrasi
08-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I'll take Muscle Hill, he still has his stones, and those are very precious right now.

treeman
08-10-2009, 11:32 AM
And what a performance from Shadow Play looked easy doing it, still has a foot issue had some blood coming from his foot in the winners circle.

Riot
08-10-2009, 11:59 AM
I'll take Muscle Hill, my gawd what a fluid mover ...

chucklestheclown
08-10-2009, 11:13 PM

Brian Sears ain't no slouch either:$:

andrasi
08-12-2009, 11:27 PM
And what a performance from Shadow Play looked easy doing it, still has a foot issue had some blood coming from his foot in the winners circle.
Have a filly in same barn as Shadow Play, when he was up in Ontario. Watched him go a few times and chatted to Dr.Moore about him, that is one tough SOB. his foot is a mess, they put their heart and soul into it but the colt just knows one speed with heart of lion. Wish he could give some of that determination to my filly.